Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club chemistry

House,

I think I see where you're coming from, but I'm going to disagree at the same time.

Theoretically, if we have all the player from Premier & reserve training together every week, as planned, the chemistry between all the lads will be tighter. There will be less adjustment when players move up and down.

Last year, aside from a bunch of inter-squad scrimmages between the Storm & Premier, there wasn't really any interaction. I think you guys only had one Storm player up once (mainly because their numbers were low and couldn't spare anyone). How many Rangers came up, three?

This year looks like it will be better within the club for interaction- at least between Premier & Reserve. As Osame stated, it will be very important to have a strong reserve system w/ 21 games.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1
girth, who do they play that friday night?

:confused:

Osame,

You should take Coach up his offer but don't play for cash, play for a full beer fridge:wa:

Girth,

Good to see GEU received Albion, and I'm sure it will be enjoyable watching GEU be defeated every second week;) What about the Cat team, will they also be able to get in some games Friday nights?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep talking jack-ass. Keep talking.

The CAT team will be at Hammond, noon on Sundays.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,

So that means we can find you at Hammond every second Sunday if we need you:eek: ;)

Dude,

You are spot on about the Cat/Premier leagues being stronger this year, if each club looks to have their selected 32 or so guys together each week for training and show up with their best each Sunday it will be a tight league

Guru,

Empty your PM box!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skytrain

You are spot on about the Cat/Premier leagues being stronger this year

Does that mean you guys might give someone in the VMSL a game this time around come cup time?? Sorry had to take at least 1 dig at you guys!!:rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch!

Bronco,

Hope it does relate to a win for us (or any FVSL) in cup play, we have done alright the last few years against VMSL teams in cup and exhib., with the exception of 2 years ago against Peg (Regs may insert slag here), but always don't play our best in the BC's. A good example would be last year losing in penalties after missing plenty easy chances during the game. A good test will be this weekend in Burnaby, we won't have all our players there but should be able to put together 11 or 12 players to take to the tourny.

skytrainlookingforwardtoplayingtherob :rolleyes:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well then we'll see each other in the beer garden then, and make fun of Regs!!!:D

Broncostillthinksthevalleyleagueisshite

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skytrain
Osame,

You should take Coach up his offer but don't play for cash, play for a full beer fridge

C'mom man.
Like what we enjoy three times a week already?
How 'bout a limo full of hookers and some strong stimulants?
This, my friend, is more our style. :cool:
We can even throw in a 16 year old male prosti just for you Flame if you so wish.

TR: Classic sonno.

Bronco: one thing for you: :bronco:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

I there was a male-prosti involved especially one under 18, that would only give more incentive for the Rangers to win. No thanks. But if you do end up playing in the match we will donate 2 dozen donuts to the RF Foundation, win or lose.:rolleyes: :D;)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
House of Breasts

Come on I was getting used to hammering skyflame, then you had to come back on here and spout your usual stupid drivel. 21 games means more cards, and more injuries, thus the importance of a good cat team. The premier league in England has the exact same set up it's called the reserves, dumb ass. I can see your point though after all your cat team last year was to a man better than your premier team including there goalie:eek: In your club it might be a joke, but I can asure you the system is the best for the development of players.

Suggestion... "The preview reply"button, use it everytime you post, that way I don't have clue you in every time you post:bronco: For the record I played in at least five cat games last year, as did a few of my lads, for extra fitness and to develop some club comradery, so our young prospects know I am watching what the are doing. Our youngest prospect played in alot of cat and premier games last year and has now made the jump to the first team:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great comeback Skytrain.
"Don't call me a fcuking loser......you...you, fcuking loser!"

:D

Cainy: we may disagree on a few things (Rangers #1 in the FVSL), but I completely agree with your CAT system point.
One of the reasons we won't be our club's CAT team this year was because we didn't utilize it the way we should have.

Did someone just say donuts?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, right.
Easy on HA OK?

Perhaps if HA had a CAT side that worked the way it should have, his opinion may change.

We'll see this year OK HA?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, cainy, RF

I never thought of it that way before. Both teams training together would benefit a whole lot. Still young and working through the system, don't forget.

Good points.

BTW Cainy, no more House of Breasts here. Thanks to you and a few others, took your advice and trained like mad in the off season. You'll see.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"House of Breast" is looking trim an svelt. The kid shows up to a Knights league game after being away for 2 months, and he's dropped over 30 pounds. Problem is, he's too fast now...jumping past balls he would have normally just reached...the boy needs to adjust his timing.:D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True, true, timing is a little off right now. Nothing that can't be fixed.

Now up to 40 pounds and still trimming

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
forty pounds?

Holy crap house arrest 40 pounds, was it all from your ass and double chin? kidding! I don't know ya but wow how the hell did you even move side to side before? So that's why most 18 yard box's in the fraser valley are chewed up and give horrible bounces!:D :bronco: <- you in net

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth

hey, what can i say, you're a real jackass. Anyways, we'll see how much talking you do during the season.

P.S. Surrey made a petition for me to re-sod and plant all the ruined boxes I've wrecked over the years.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0