Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just

I'm just joking around man, people get offended so easily. People say I live in a basement drink monster and pound on drywall and i am in elementary school. Do I cry, not even close. So then when I say something back be prepared to take it. If you wanna take shits at someone he prepared to take them back. They started it I wasn't saying anything. But now I'm choked and for you to say that I'm saying offensive things is understandable but the people who are targets are no saints. Let's talk about soccer, no need to talk about where I live and how old I am. The league is stating this weekend we're training hard and ready to shut all the haters up once and for all.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just. STFU. Let’s just talk about soccer and take the piss then. Not constantly make light of physical and mental disability like they are non existent. Should honestly take a couple month timeout from the forum in your 8000 sq foot basement.
Will u stfu for fcuk sakes like actually.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also you keep a site running that has been around since the turn of the century. Yes that means the year 2000 if you couldn’t figure it out and have only been a member since August 13,2019?
O
Also you keep a site running that has been around since the turn of the century. Yes that means the year 2000 if you couldn’t figure it out and have only been a member since August 13,2019?
u guys talk that's all you can do. Buck buck buck buck buck

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

“Kid” coming from the 19 year old “kid” who lives at home with his parents in an 8,000 sq foot house. Drives mom and dads leased BMW to and from training and school while acting as if he’s the end all be all of surrey. Buddy back in my day if you acted the way you acted. You would’ve been told to put up or shut up. Puss. Stop pretending to be a surrey jack you loser. You’re the reason people like me get a bad name. Is immature fcuks like you.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
“Kid” coming from the 19 year old “kid” who lives at home with his parents in an 8,000 sq foot house. Drives mom and dads leased BMW to and from training and school while acting as if he’s the end all be all of surrey. Buddy back in my day if you acted the way you acted. You would’ve been told to put up or shut up. Puss. Stop pretending to be a surrey jack you loser. You’re the reason people like me get a bad name. Is immature fcuks like you.

Ummmmmm?

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drop ur name if ur the man ur messing with wrong people trust it. I'm not a surrey jack that's just the stereotyping. Uve been pissing me off for a while. Looks like Ima have to fix u up physically.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drop ur name if ur the man ur messing with wrong people trust it. I'm not a surrey jack that's just the stereotyping. Uve been pissing me off for a while. Looks like Ima have to fix u up physically.

#TakeThePiss. Maybe give reddit.com a shot or craigslist.com/missedconnections a try might be in the wrong place dude. I guess sensitivity training 101 was missed in your first semester of community college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0