Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny how the league has been emailing umbro premier team coaches the weekly reports and when surrey united couldn't field a team they didn't publish a report for that week. ( I guess the surrey united coach Dave is the league president and was too embarrassed to talk about it)

For once, we agree on something.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 5 Predictions:

Although there was one league game last weekend with the semi-finals happening, we’re into the realistic week one of regular play.

Langley United 3 - Surrey United Firefighters 1
Will a week off entirely help SU or will it just have prolonged the inevitable. We will see what comes of the bye week for them. However with Connor H back in the line up for LU they will be a threat against SU. I see them taking 3 points away!

SAFC Red Bulls 3 - Vancouver United 0
SAFC coming off of a painful loss to coastal will do as I’ve seen them do multiple times and come out playing with a vengeance! Vancouver United’s morale is going to be low after a couple losses to start off their campaign, they’ll be in even tougher against a side that doesn’t like losing. I fully expect SAFC to take the points from this one!

CCB Azad 2 - Abbotsford United A 2
CCB had a bye week due to cup play competition much like SU it was a needed week off I’m sure. They’ll be in tough against Abbotsford, however I see them competing and staying square at the final whistle!

Port Moody 2 - Coastal FC 2
A league match before they match up in the Soccercity League Cup. This will give both sides a chance to weigh what their opponent has ahead of the cup final on thanksgiving weekend. Coastal pull off a big second half last weekend much like they did against all the other teams. PMO however has been coastal cryptonite. I see PMO stifling coastal offence but only walking away with a draw having to defend most of the game.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
UPL Predictions

Langley 2 Surrey U 0
Coming fresh off a win and keeping a 3rd clean sheet in 4 games I’m betting on the langley lads to keep the upward trend going.

SAFC 3 Van U 1
After having 6 put past them in south surrey think the red bulls will have more than a point to prove against Van U.

Abby 3 CCB 1
If Abby have all their guys out I see them taking this one with ccb falling just short. Keep in mind I know absolutely nothing about ccb lol.

Pomo 4 Coastal 2
Expecting goals in this one as both teams will be putting an emphasis on getting the 3 points early in the season rather than being focussed on sc cup the following week. Trasolini turfs not an easy away day, gunners to take it.

Good chance 0 of these predictions hold up this weekend #BeABetterBastard

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny how the league has been emailing umbro premier team coaches the weekly reports and when surrey united couldn't field a team they didn't publish a report for that week. ( I guess the surrey united coach Dave is the league president and was too embarrassed to talk about it)
That's shady as shite. He's always been a dodgy bugger. I've seen him 12 deep at a 4 years old birthday party before... and he doesn't even have a 4 year old. Thank goodness for your whistleblower (not him) bringing this to light. Impeachable offence.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’ll be honest, I’m just proud he’s finally learned how to write with proper spelling and punctuation.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pulled some strings with some FVSL sources and looks like there was a UPL report last week. Maybe it didn't go out to all teams? Or maybe the distribution list only includes managers, etc. and they are supposed to pass it along?

I know they had a spot on the Mediocre Site where you could read the archived reports (they do a "Newsletter" as well) but it still shows only last years reports. Not sure how it is all working this year, but looks like the content is still being produced. Presumably there will be another for this week as well. Maybe somebody wants to start a thread like @dezza did for the VMSL stuff and post it weekly???

As you were...

Attachments

• Premier League Cup - Group Week 3.pdf
    200.1 KB · Views: 44

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pulled some strings with some FVSL sources and looks like there was a UPL report last week. Maybe it didn't go out to all teams? Or maybe the distribution list only includes managers, etc. and they are supposed to pass it along?

I know they had a spot on the Mediocre Site where you could read the archived reports (they do a "Newsletter" as well) but it still shows only last years reports. Not sure how it is all working this year, but looks like the content is still being produced. Presumably there will be another for this week as well. Maybe somebody wants to start a thread like @dezza did for the VMSL stuff and post it weekly???

As you were...

Wow, that report was a painful read. I didn't think anyone could possibly write with grammar poorer than @knvb, but it turns out Dave has the literary capacity of a third grader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0