Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
League predictions
1 port moody
2 coastal
3 Abbotsford united
4 safc red bulls
5 ccb azaad
6 Langley united
7 surrey united
8 van united

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

Been on a bit of a work barnstorming tour and not checking in. TTP is back. Almost impossible for me to follow the rumors in terms of whose moving who to what weird club name. Shakira, Shakira.

@Regs and @knvb talking again, playing nice I see.

Greetings from Shanghai. @utah, I’m thirsty, I think it’s your turn to buy the pints.

Attachments

• 8218E81F-84AD-4861-8988-3FDD447B6A39.jpeg
    8218E81F-84AD-4861-8988-3FDD447B6A39.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 31081801-62B7-454B-8A11-61CFC7F0A429.jpeg
    31081801-62B7-454B-8A11-61CFC7F0A429.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 2

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is everyone writing off Langley?

They’ve lost a few guys, and the end of an era might be close but there’s still some solid players remaining when I look through their roster. Then with Connor being back in the mix they’re always going to be a threat to teams.

My predictions, based on what little I know of most clubs that play in this division now.

1. Coastal (always solid with a great coaching staff, they’ll win at least one trophy this year)
2. Pomo (lots of talent to pick from, and I think they’ll win a trophy too)
3. Abby (solid squad from the get go, and for the first time in however long I don’t think UFV season ending will impact them as much as previous seasons with only 2/3 players improving them)
4. Langley (way better than the predictions they’re getting right now)
5. SAFC (watched them against Moody and they were impressive, first season in prem they’ll be looking at building a platform for future seasons with a respectable finish)
6. Firefighters ( rebuilding period? Massive club they’ll probably come good throughout the season)
7.?
8.?

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 6-1 SAFC. They came out determined and took the lead early on. We had lots of chances and missed a PK in the first half. We tied it up before half and went into halftime tied 1-1. A couple of changes and scored 5 in a row in the second half. 2 goals by Isaac Kyei, 1 goal each by Jake Starheim, Sean Northcote, and Sean Kamensek. Looking forward to playing Port Moody in the final as we heard they beat Abby 3-1.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taj Sangera was the other goalscorer for us as well. He was great for us tonight with a goal and 2 assists.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 6-1 SAFC. They came out determined and took the lead early on. We had lots of chances and missed a PK in the first half. We tied it up before half and went into halftime tied 1-1. A couple of changes and scored 5 in a row in the second half. 2 goals by Isaac Kyei, 1 goal each by Jake Starheim, Sean Northcote, and Sean Kamensek. Looking forward to playing Port Moody in the final as we heard they beat Abby 3-1.

Hard fought win by coastal, mad respect for their side as a whole. No drama, no dirty tackles. They simply should up to play soccer. They deserved the 3 points in the second. We felt we deserved the 3 points after the first half and that’s where we went wrong.

In all fairness we were missing a ton of body’s and 1/3 of our line up was D2 boys. No excuses though 6-1 is 6-1. We laid an egg. Best of luck in the finals Coastal and PMO. Should be a good grudge match from last years cup finals...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question: Are we still thinking ND should of moved up to premier as they sit 1tie and 2 losses in division 1?

Let’s bare in mind this is the same division 1 that could swap with division 4 at any time. As you were muppets. You’re right dude they should of bite down and gone 0-30 like men.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard fought win by coastal, mad respect for their side as a whole. No drama, no dirty tackles. They simply should up to play soccer. They deserved the 3 points in the second. We felt we deserved the 3 points after the first half and that’s where we went wrong.

In all fairness we were missing a ton of body’s and 1/3 of our line up was D2 boys. No excuses though 6-1 is 6-1. We laid an egg. Best of luck in the finals Coastal and PMO. Should be a good grudge match from last years cup finals...

A few vmsl guys and I took in the first half of the coastal vs safc game they looked decent nothing to run home about and at half the game could’ve gone either way! Safc were missing some big body’s metaphorically speaking and actual big body’s. From what I could tell you were missing your 3 best players while coastal had their 3 best players. Maybe it comes down to commitment for safc this fall.

Coastal looked like good ole’ coastal! Jake was Jake and Isaac was Isaac.

Went on to watch Vancouver united play Langley united with Connor H making his debut with the opener. Langley was all over Vancouver united! Much different team when Connor is playing for Langley!

Heard PMO beat Abbotsford 3-1 seems to me Abbotsfords season could be much like safc’s season up and down while the two powerhouses PMO and CFC will match up in the soccercity cup final! Will coastal be able to assert their dominance yet again? If they can do to PMO what they’ve done to other teams this could be a unbeaten season for coastal.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny how the league has been emailing umbro premier team coaches the weekly reports and when surrey united couldn't field a team they didn't publish a report for that week. ( I guess the surrey united coach Dave is the league president and was too embarrassed to talk about it)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question: Are we still thinking ND should of moved up to premier as they sit 1tie and 2 losses in division 1?

Let’s bare in mind this is the same division 1 that could swap with division 4 at any time. As you were muppets. You’re right dude they should of bite down and gone 0-30 like men.
Well, yeah. They won div. 1 last year. Kinda a dumb question, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0