Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
No but really: you called someone Down syndrome a day ago. A poster replied that their kid has Downs. Next day someone is a retard? Give your head a shake and figure out how to get your point across another way. You come across as a 5 year old.
if you don't wanna be called a retard then don't act like one, it's not rocket science, wanker kept dropping f bombs so I had to let him know, he needs to behave that's not how you talk to someone. If your giving disrespectful remarks expect them back. This guy has been shite talking our team since the start of the season. No idea what his problem is, lol he randomly becomes a fan of whatever team we are playing against .

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you don't wanna be called a retard then don't act like one, it's not rocket science, wanker kept dropping f bombs so I had to let him know, he needs to behave that's not how you talk to someone. If your giving disrespectful remarks expect them back. This guy has been shite talking our team since the start of the season. No idea what his problem is, lol he randomly becomes a fan of whatever team we are playing against .

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all no idea who the fcuk that is. Second of all nobody gives a fcuk about that cup and u allready know that. Surrey united forfitted for fcuk sakes. It's just a good way to get ur fitness up. The league is a whole different story. Our team won't just improve it will be a different team with added players. We have our sights on provincials mate. The other ccb team will be folded by the end of this season. (Don't tell anyone)

Bud, you guys have 22+ guys signed already. What is going to happen to those 22+ guys when you sign all these players out of thin air. Everyone is committed to teams. There’s no way you can realistically run a team with 30+ guys. Players will quit. Also CCB LFC will not fold by the end of the year. They have 4 main players, some of the best in BC which will be added to their roster when their uni season is done. You’re a joke.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just preach anyone who is against us. Don't worry when the season is over ull preach us too. oh yeah and by the way, what's ur name and do you even play soccer or are u just some guy who hasn't kicked a ball. Haha for all I know I might be talking to some bum.

Ccb azad fvsl league champions of 2022.
Peace out

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just preach anyone who is against us. Don't worry when the season is over ull preach us too. oh yeah and by the way, what's ur name and do you even play soccer or are u just some guy who hasn't kicked a ball. Haha for all I know I might be talking to some bum.

Peace out

CCB Azad -9 in Goal Difference to start the season.. 3 games.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Peace out

Also I preach anyone who calls you out for your childish demeanour. Grow up. Stop calling people “retarded” “Down syndrome” and show some respect to the soccer community as a whole instead of trashing every team that isn’t called CCB Azad. It’s not how we run things here.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bud, you guys have 22+ guys signed already. What is going to happen to those 22+ guys when you sign all these players out of thin air. Everyone is committed to teams. There’s no way you can realistically run a team with 30+ guys. Players will quit. Also CCB LFC will not fold by the end of the year. They have 4 main players, some of the best in BC which will be added to their roster when their uni season is done. You’re a joke.
U don't have
Also I preach anyone who calls you out for your childish demeanour. Grow up. Stop calling people “retarded” “Down syndrome” and show some respect to the soccer community as a whole instead of trashing every team that isn’t called CCB Azad. It’s not how we run things here.
i don't have a problem with any team, I have a problem with u. U don't have a clue about what ur saying. Stop acting retarded and you won't be called that simple. Ccb lfc are struggling because they are having a hard time paying their players. The person who was handing the cheques backed down, meaning the new payments are not being payed properly. That's why cj, Milan, Yassin, gagan all left, not to mention Ryan and victor who went to cpl.After nationals I allready know three guys that will leave not gunna mention names, in fact 2 of their best players wanted to come to our team , but we said no because we didn't want anyone to say we are poaching players. Even if ccb ofc is a team by the end of the season, it will be a poor one. They will struggle to survive.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ccb lfc are struggling because they are having a hard time paying their players. The person who was handing the cheques backed down, meaning the new payments are not being payed properly. That's why cj, Milan, Yassin, gagan all left, not to mention Ryan and victor who went to cpl.After nationals I allready know three guys that will leave not gunna mention names, in fact 2 of their best players wanted to come to our team , but we said no because we didn't want anyone to say we are poaching players. Even if ccb ofc is a team by the end of the season, it will be a poor one. They will struggle to survive.
Not sure I want to wade into this conversation for fear of being branded some type of derogatory intellectual slur, but re CCB LFC losing players; while the "money"may indeed have dried up the only one of those names, from my understanding, this might apply to would be Yassin.

From what I know Milad Mehrabi has gone to Shaheen for personal/family reasons and I don't think you can really put Victor Blasco and Ryan McCurdy in the category of "leaving" CCB because the "money" is gone as they left to play professionally with Pacific. They also left part way through last season when, ostensibly, the "money" would have still been flowing.

As for CJ I am not sure to whom you are referring. If it is Chetan Jhooty then, to my knowledge, at least recently anyway, he has not played for CCB to begin with. He has long been a Pegasus guy but flipped over to Rovers Tigers the year they won Provincials. It was not a good fit though and he did not play the second half of the season before then returning to Peg a year ago and he is signed there again this year. As for Gagan, if we are referring to Gagan Josan who is, as I understand, playing with CCB Azad, I don't recall him as a part of recent CCB teams. I believe he was involved in Division 1 the season where Gary Sangha was involved and there was a "CCB Guildford" team (2016/17 if I recall), but that was a different entity to the CCB in Premier who were called Pacific United at the time.

As mentioned, Yassin might fall into the category of leaving because of a lack of "payment", as it was a bit of surprise to see him back with Pegasus at the start of this season. He does, however, have ties to Peg, having played there for several seasons previously and he was crowded out down the stretch of CCB's Provincial run when their "big guns" were all available and engaged. In fact I don't believe he was in Nanaimo for the final. Not sure if there was a conflict or if that was a personal choice.

As far as I am aware they stand to inject both Matteo and Marcello Polisi into their line up after the SFU season and Jordan Haynes from UBC. Probably a couple others that I am forgetting as well.

Are you able to elaborate on the "three guys that will leave" after nationals that you mentioned? Or the two players who were interested in joining your team before this season? This is a place for "rumours" after all. Will the players that leave after Nationals be coming to Azad?

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure I want to wade into this conversation for fear of being branded some type of derogatory intellectual slur, but re CCB LFC losing players; while the "money"may indeed have dried up the only one of those names, from my understanding, this might apply to would be Yassin.

From what I know Milad Mehrabi has gone to Shaheen for personal/family reasons and I don't think you can really put Victor Blasco and Ryan McCurdy in the category of "leaving" CCB because the "money" is gone as they left to play professionally with Pacific. They also left part way through last season when, ostensibly, the "money" would have still been flowing.

As for CJ I am not sure to whom you are referring. If it is Chetan Jhooty then, to my knowledge, at least recently anyway, he has not played for CCB to begin with. He has long been a Pegasus guy but flipped over to Rovers Tigers the year they won Provincials. It was not a good fit though and he did not play the second half of the season before then returning to Peg a year ago and he is signed there again this year. As for Gagan, if we are referring to Gagan Josan who is, as I understand, playing with CCB Azad, I don't recall him as a part of recent CCB teams. I believe he was involved in Division 1 the season where Gary Sangha was involved and there was a "CCB Guildford" team (2016/17 if I recall), but that was a different entity to the CCB in Premier who were called Pacific United at the time.

As mentioned, Yassin might fall into the category of leaving because of a lack of "payment", as it was a bit of surprise to see him back with Pegasus at the start of this season. He does, however, have ties to Peg, having played there for several seasons previously and he was crowded out down the stretch of CCB's Provincial run when their "big guns" were all available and engaged. In fact I don't believe he was in Nanaimo for the final. Not sure if there was a conflict or if that was a personal choice.

As far as I am aware they stand to inject both Matteo and Marcello Polisi into their line up after the SFU season and Jordan Haynes from UBC. Probably a couple others that I am forgetting as well.

Are you able to elaborate on the "three guys that will leave" after nationals that you mentioned? Or the two players who were interested in joining your team before this season? This is a place for "rumours" after all. Will the players that leave after Nationals be coming to Azad?

Love it. 18 year old trying to tell those who know everyone around the soccer community that they know more then them. To only have someone who knows more show them up on occasion after occasion. Would love to have this conversation with you in front of the entire CCB LFC team. Have you tell them what you know and have them tell you what they know.

From my understanding you’re a bunch of ex gold/metro/hpl level players with some first years from ufv. Gagan Josan who had a falling out with his team he played on prior. In fact I know teams and their players have been reaching out to your 2 players that standout in your thin roster for them to come play with them. If I were you I wouldn’t be worried about the players you think will leave a team going to represent BC. I’d be worried about getting points and showing the players you “want” to join your side you’re worth joining. As you haven’t done that to date from my understanding.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry, just to be clear I was mentioning those players like milad, ryan, victor, tyassin, and graham to show that ccb is considerably weaker. The university players that they have signed this year with all due respect will not even be close to the level of those players. A few of those players did leave due to money issues and poor coaching as well. In terms of the rest of their players that are going to leave I'm not going to mention any more names as I have already provided this website with enough news. But one thing you need to understand is that ccb lfc united will struggle and will not be a team by 2022, I'm willing to bet you money on that.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, just to be clear I was mentioning those players like milad, ryan, victor, tyassin, and graham to show that ccb is considerably weaker. The university players that they have signed this year with all due respect will not even be close to the level of those players. A few of those players did leave due to money issues and poor coaching as well. In terms of the rest of their players that are going to leave I'm not going to mention any more names as I have already provided this website with enough news. But one thing you need to understand is that ccb lfc united will struggle and will not be a team by 2022, I'm willing to bet you money on that.

No teams ever the same after 3 years, thanks for the foreshadow though.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 years ago FVSL Premier...

FOLDED1--Aldergrove United 18 13 2 3 42 15 27 41
2--Langley United A 18 12 2 4 52 17 35 38
3--Abbotsford United A 18 11 3 4 44 29 15 36
FOLDED4--Westcoast FC Selects 18 8 5 5 42 36 6 29
5--PMO Lordco Gunners A 18 8 5 5 40 22 18 29
6--Surrey Utd Firefighters 18 7 4 7 44 33 11 25
FOLDED7--Chilliwack FC A 18 7 1 10 28 34 -6 22