Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL O30 2002/2003 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullyb, what happened to the king of the B division.I guess you might have been resting your starters for your run at the cup.
Oh well ,hopefully you were able to nick a pint .

weekendwarrior

Dec 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It may be that the king of the B just does not have what it takes.
The All Blacks fielded their full team and played attacking entertaining soccer for the first half which resulted in a one goal lead. Academico after the arrival of a couple players who took their sweet time in getting to the field started to take control. After a great display of defence, Ralf and Willy scored highlight goals from corner kicks to give Academico a 2-1 lead. This was a game that was fun for all the players to play as the skill was high and the pace was fast.

After the game, Academico continued to show the All Blacks how it was done by out cooking them and out drinking them. Hey boys do you want steak or hot dogs!

A pint to all have a good Christmas see you on the field in the New Year.

:D :D :D :D :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hats off to Academico.

Weekendwarrior?
I'm going to quell the urge to bastardise your handle because unlike some other plumbers on this thread, the Academico boys are a great bunch o'lads.
Nice match report, although I must correct you on a couple of points. Yes our entire squad of 12 was at the park but you failed to mention the fact that we thoroughly dominated the last 20 minutes of the match and only left the park before you because we'd sloshed our bevies back already.
Did you lot have steak?
Thanks for the Heiney!:D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way,

We are still king, the best of the worst. Goal difference.
This split really sucks, apart from playing for the love of the game, where's the incentive to place in the table. I'm sure the All Blacks and Academico could pull a few surprise results and upset the standings. Who knows, perhaps a wee club like the All Blacks might pull one over on the Firemen this weekend?

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemen are a different crowd.

Can't say I'm looking forward to playing that bunch, last time a blatant attempt to put me out of the game did result in a month on the injured list. :mad:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullygirl,

How could I possibly let that double "That would be nice" comment slide by? All in jest. I wouldn't want anything to happen to our bullygirl. :)

Here's the strategy. Go at them and go at them hard. Don't be intimidated by their bullying, bullygirl. I guarantee that they will be the first to back down.:rolleyes: Also, if you can get your centerback and goalie to put on that puppet show again, that could prove to be just the distraction to put them off their game. You know how us firefighters just love puppet shows.

Is this the makeup game? We are done until January.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Physco's R Us

Baldspot,
I guarantee that they will be the first to back down.
Is that right, well I'll just have to "stick the welly in" then won't I. I'm quite sure that the physcopaths on their back line won't mind.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks 1 Firemen None.

Who knows, perhaps a wee club like the All Blacks might pull one over on the Firemen this weekend?

Those that watched the game will know that the All Blacks robbed the Firemen of three points. After we scored in the 65th minute, it was one way traffic for the rest of the match. Hanging on by the skin of our teeth, I hummed the theme song from "The Great Escape". The party after was fcukin' brilliant. 5bts & JC sloshed many bevies in the celebration. Merry Bloody Christmas SU.
I even had a chance to nick a beer after but declined,
Ballbaby's beer tastes better!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Questioning the split?

If All Blacks had played the Firemen before the split wouldn't we be in Group A?
Also, I couldn't help but notice, 5BTS, we have more pts than U.
:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p The original 8 PA played.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wishing all you over thirty soccer bastards a Happy Christmas!

and great New Years!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masters Poll

Merry Christmas you Olde Farts.

Here's a year end poll for you lot to consider.
1. Most important goal so far.
2. Best goal so far.
3. Best forward.
4. Best Midfield player.
5. Best defenceman.
6. Best keeper.
7. Best Ref.
8. Best game played
9. Best Kit.
10. Biggest fcukin'wanker of the lot.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christmas poll.

1. Mike Watts. All Blacks vs Firemen.
2. Muz's 2nd vs All Blacks.
3. Ralph, Academico/ Muz, SU / Traversy,PA .
4. RogerWILKO / Doogie 0r Joe@Academico.
5. ? There r so many.
6. Penner, All Blacks
7. Ned. in Mr Browns absence.
8. All Blacks 4 Academico 4
9. All Blacks/Academico, Whats with the yellow kit, Firemen?
10. Different thread but its got to be CJ for Delta.

Yes I know, lots of indecision.;)

oldbutgold

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christmas poll

My thoughts on the top 10:
1. Mike Watts vs Firemen ( Merry Christmas SU take advantage)
2. Willie(academico) vs All Blacks (off a corner, ball chest high and behind ,he turns and launches himself into a scissor kick ,put the ball into the top corner from about 16 yards out , magnificent you wee bastard )
3.Muz all by himself ( Their are other notables but Muz can turn a game )
4.Jody from the All blacks( a bit biased but he is creative and runs miles , never dodges a tackle like the pretty boy at SU )
5.Has to be some one from the Firemen ( 6 goals against nuff said)
6.Brian- Allblacks ( Yet to be beaten on a PK, 3-0)
7.Ned seems to have finally learned that he isn't the game just a part of it
8.Academico kicking the shite out of Peace Arch 5-3
9.All blacks wearing Cal's RED ENGLAND kit
10.The dip shite from Poco who after we spanked them 4-0 asked if we swam alot because we sure do dive alot. Get a grip you DOLT.

Too all the boys who still ,after all the years, play this great game I wish you a very Merry Christmas.
All I want for Christmas is some good soccer weather ( not necessarily sunny) a good Ref and some good competition ( Tough and fair ) . CHEERS !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0