Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL O30 2002/2003 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks Clean UP. (in more ways than one.)

Great weekend for the All Blacks.
Comin' in under the radar and thumpin' SFC
in convincing fashion. The best was yet to come.

Having polished of the cooler in "the room", a few
of the lads strolled over to the SFC bench. The crime
of the century went something like this:

jb "Hey, do you guys have any beer left?"
SFC "Sure, only imports, their $3 each."
jb "Thanks, here you go boys, one each,1,2,3,4,5,6."
beer phesssssssst
SFC "Yea, their $3 each"
AC "What are you lookin' in your wallet for jb, your skint"
jb " No problem buddy, INTERAC" (followed by hilarious laughter)
SFC Stunned!:confused: :eek: :(
Geronimo ( tosses can to SFC keeper ) " There you go, you made your first save.) ... hilarious laughter
SFC Stunned!
:p :p :p :p

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB,

jb " No problem buddy, INTERAC"

it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch!!!

5bt thinks the All Blacks' line up looks something like this now:D

:wa:

:bronco: :wa: :wa: :bronco:

:knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :wa:

:confused: :wa:

a classic 442 / all doing the Hakka and guess which one is wattsie?

5btknowsBullyBlikestheseguys

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Surrey United Website.

In masters action the men continued with their unbeaten league streak (dating back to September 1997) by beating a very accomplished Peace Arch masters team 2-0 at Cloverdale Athletic. The defending league and provincial champions were pushed all the way and had to wait until the second frame to score the all-important goals. Doug Muirhead got the game winner with a left foot shot that curled and dipped over the keeper's head. Peace Arch countered strongly but United stood firm and grabbed the insurance marker from Glen Johnston who despite being prostrate on the ground in the six yard box somehow scooped a shot over the keeper and into thenet.Brian Cuthbert was a notable for United and on one attacking occasion launched all of his 135lb frame into a challenge with the opposing keeper. Moment to forget during the game???? Any of Mr Pegios' woeful corner kick attempts. (Is he really coaching one of our youth teams??????).
Ballbaby, care to comment? :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I'll comment as I'm the one who wrote the game report, although it has been edited to some extent.:rolleyes:

The ball sucked! Usually, I am quite clinical. That is all.:eek:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
October 13 Fixtures

A weekend of football, drinking, food, more drinking and a down right great time with the family. Mondays a holiday and a "good day for a Guinness"!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Old Bastards and good luck!!!

Poco City Thunder v Delta Metro United - Port Kells

Academico Alumni v Aldergrove United - Noel Booth Park

Peace Arch United v Sapperton Old Boys - Association

IFC v Surrey United - Strawberry Hill School

SFC Sundowners v Mission Celtic - Chimney Hill Elem School

thisonesforBullyBandiknowhehatestheseguys
:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little Late

OK, I know it's a little late but so what! I'm the only Bastard posting on this thread anyway!!!!:mad:

PA 5 - Sap Old Boys 1

A very uneventful game. Sapperton was very weak and put up little, if any, fight.

In fact all the games this weekend look as if they went according to plan except Delta vs PoCo, which tied 2 - 2.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
October 20 Games

For this weekend the game schedule looks like this:

Masters Division Sunday Oct. 20

Sapperton Old Boys v IFC - Erma Stephenson Park
These two teams are very weak. It's suprising givin that IFC have a few quality players and a roster full of players, you would think they could do a bit better. It's just a bad season IFC should win this game if they show up to play.

Aldergrove United v Peace Arch United - Parkside West
Aldergrove's first year back in the over thirties has been a bit of a rough go over the past couple of weeks. I'm sure they are a better team than their record shows. I'm bias though and pick PA in this one! :D

Delta Metro United v Academico Alumni - Association Park
Delta is hit and miss this year. The tie at PoCo last week? Who knows what team shows up? The AA team is just plain bad and are bottom dwellers. Delta wins after struggling last weekend.

Surrey FC Firemen v Poco City Thunder - Newton Athletic Park #5
Need I say anything about this game. SSFF will knock the shite out of PoCo.

Surrey United v SFC Sundowners - Cloverdale Athletic Park
After a gimme last week, Ballbambino and the boys should be ready to play this weekend. I can not see them losing to SFC.

All Blacks v Mission Celtic - Noel Booth Park
The All Blacks seem to be the new club of the year and are slowly playing and winning their Haka ways to the top of the tables in the FVSL. They will undoubtedly beat Mission, after all they are a Big Club! :bronco:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feelin' blue 5bts?

Well it seems as though you've lost that diplomatic streak at last 5bts. This team is shiite, that team is weak and the rest of 'em are rubbish too!
Did you have a bad day or are you just getting grumpier by the day.
Here's my thought on the league.
PA.....Wankers
SU.....Wankers
SSFF...Wankers
SFC.....Good source 4 beer.
Alderbush....????
AA,IFC,SOB,DU,MC,PC...Rubbish

Thee All Blacks...Bloody magic:D :D :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All quiet at Pooh corner.

Seems as though Alderbush are a bit of a mystery.
Who would have thought they'd beat PA.

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: 5bts & Co.

Celtic played the All Blacks in the fashion they are accustomed to, the thump it down the field approach, but only managed to trouble the Black-Line on a number of occasions.

Tony Hamiltons goal would make any highlight reel and the other twently goes at net would probably make a good bloopers video.
Allstar of the match had to be the ref, who ran more than anyone and cut out any crap with a host of cards. You'd think we were playin' Go Fish.
:D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fixtures Oct 27th

Masters Division FVSL - Sunday Oct. 27

Poco City Thunder v All Blacks - McLean
Academico Alumni v Surrey FC Firemen - Noel Booth Park
Peace Arch United v Delta Metro United - South Surrey Athletic
IFC v Aldergrove United - Strawberry Hill School
SFC Sundowners v Sapperton Old Boys - Chimney Hill
Mission Celtic v Surrey United - Hatzic Park

Just thought I might try a post without the commentary. Obviously BullyB thinks I'm half-c0cked. He thinks I'm a little grumpy. You'd be grumpy too if you lost to Aldergrove 2-1. Just goes to show you, ya half to be ready every week! I mean who did Aldergrove beat before us? Academico and PoCo? Aldergrove battled the whole game, PA shite the bed!

5btknowshe'stalkingtohimselfontheFVSLmastersthreadalltheoldbastardshaveleftthebuilding:(

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Shiiting the bed!

Poco City Thunder 2 All Blacks 0
Growing pains or just caught with out pants down?
Poco scored in the first minute and on the only other occasion that they attacked our goal. We shiite the bed.
Countless attempts on Poco's goal were thwarted by some brilliant goal tending.
Pretty quiet dressing room until I livened things up with my "Elephant Birth" impersonation.
SU next week, there's an easy three points!
Watch out for those twig and berries Bystander!;)

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey....... BullyB you must feel like your talking to yourself with the lack of activity on this thread :rolleyes:
Glad to hear your looking forward to taking a easy 3 points off us this weekend.
I personally will only be playing in my 3rd game of the year against you guy's this weekend, and look forward to it.
Sounds like you guy's are having fun, I'm sure we will have a good close game on the weekend........with many beers to follow :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Traveling Bevies.

Pumper,
We may not win the league till next year but we do intend to lift more bevies from opposing team coolers than any other group.
Looking forward to the big clash, should be a good weekend.
:D

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will lose respect for you guy's if I don't see a BBQ happening after the game, as we get hungry after every win ;)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frixtures for November 3

Masters Division Sunday Nov. 3
Sapperton Old Boys Mission Celtic Erma Stephenson Park
Aldergrove United SFC Sundowners Parkside West
Delta Metro United IFC Association Park
Surrey FC Firemen Peace Arch United Newton Athletic Park # 5 Poco City Thunder Academico Alumni McLean Park
All Blacks Surrey United Noel Booth Park

Some interesting games, good luck to everyone! Enjoy the beers! If I was you pumper, put a lock on your cooler!!!:D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, We'll call it a draw.

ScUm 3 All Blacks 1
What a great weekend to play footy.
Both sides played an excellent game and some very good officiating from Ned made this a very enjoyable encounter.
It's hard to be pissed about loosing when you enjoy yourselves that much. Both teams had their chances, but the difference was two great goals from Mr Muz. An own goal off some farcical AB communication sealed the win but Muz's second of the game was a cracker. StevieWattsSuperStar got the only AB goal late in the day. SU also defended their cooler well but eventually gave up a bevy after some wrestling & pleading.
(No surprise attack this time)

5bts
Oh how the mighty have fallen, with two easier games and one in hand we'll just have to see if the new boys pass the old crew.
Wouldn't that just piss IS off.:eek: ;)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PA 2 - SSFF 3

An excellent game, hard fought battle between PA and SSFF. It took a red card to wake the PA boys up. A bad challenge against Wilkie, but the second card was crap, a fifty fifty ball bouncing in the air. The ref was a bit to quick with the second yellow. It was a great day and fun to play the SSFF who play a very tough gritty style. Congrtulations on the win!!!

Yes, over the last few weeks PA have struggled to get results and maybe lost games we should have won, but like Mr G says,"We're building a platform boys!" Injuries have plague us of late, and in over thirties if you do not have the subs, it's a challenge to win.

BullyB,

We where never mighty and have yet to fall! Last time I looked there are still plenty of games left and lots of beers to drink:D ;) You of all people should not count your chickens before they hatch, I remember a game not so long ago vs the mighty PoCo lads at McLean!!!!:p

:bronco: BullyBdancinforbeerzintheSUdressinroomafter90minsofkissinNEDsass

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bts.U.Bastard

Oh you truly are a better bastard,
quick with the excuses,
and even quicker with the wit.
Nice grammer the pluggo!:cool:

All I can say is MS is goin' ta look great in Black.
And Mr.Muz., when is he going to come home.
ET come home! The rest of SU can shag off.

Hey Spiney, How'd like the pick?:eek:

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks......we gave you your one beer, just like we gave you one goal with a minute left ;)
Hey 5BT, I don't think Bully remembered me on the weekend :eek:
Their defence was so weak, I almost scored a goal on the weekend. That would have broke my 7 year drought for goals scored...........of course i've scored a few OG's in that time, but that's different :wa:
Hey 5BT I hear you are landscaping in POCO these day's :p

Granitza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0