Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL O30 2002/2003 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BT'S , have you been exiled to the farm? What a fcuken shitty job! My new crew loves pork chops and I got to tell ya, I scan every bite carefully. Yuck!

Too bad you didn't have 20/20 vision years ago cuz you could be squirtin some water instead of plodding in pig shite. ;)

As far as soccer goes, we are going to be idle for a couple of weeks unless some exhibition games pan out.

BullyB, good job keeping this thread going.

See you soon guys.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finished footy in February, no fcukin' way, the All Blacks are goin' on tour. Exhibition games all over the bloody place. We may not have finished in the A group or wiggled our way out of the Masters Cup but we have nothing to fear from any team in the league. SURE our first game was a shambles and the 3-1 loss to SU with comedic like defending didn't sit well with us but we did achieve a few highlights. Like..
1. Doin' the double against the Sundowners, apart from TommyB these guys are wankers.
2. In the two games against the league champs we scored both goals.:p
3. We were able to share bevies with ever team without gettin' our lights punched out. ( Perhaps Ballbaby can elaborate on this one. We only got the story from Aldergrove Bigman GordyClark.)

So good luck to you Olde Bastards in the rest of the Cup, we'll be out to mind your coolers while your out there. ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3. We were able to share bevies with ever team without gettin' our lights punched out. ( Perhaps Ballbaby can elaborate on this one. We only got the story from Aldergrove Bigman GordyClark.)

Let's put it this way, ever see a Chihuahua go after a German Shepherd? Guess who the Chihuahua was? :rolleyes: Also, guess the outcome. Also, those changeroom floors make for a loud smack when you hit them.

Some guys sure like to bark when they should whimper. :rolleyes:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't we all just get along

I'm so happy the All Blacks are going on a World tour to promote the Haka. Truth be told, the All Bollocks are a welcome addition to the FVSL over 30. A very competitive team, that with a little luck would have finished for sure in the Masters A. Seems like a good bunch O guys and like to have a beer and a chat after a tough game. Go figure they even like to chat and banter with the other over 30 team they play against each week. It seems that many teams in the O30 division take every game to heart. Slurrey FC Sundowners, Delta Metro, Academico, Mission are teams that come to mind when the crying towels should be handed out at the beginning of the year. Sure everybody wants to win, but after the game is over let's sit down enjoy the banter and swill a bevy. Okay, maybe I'm generalizing about these teams because they have a few bad apples, but it's up to every team to sort their unsocial, cranky types out....

TommyB come find a team you can have fun playin on!

5btwholikestosharebeerzzzzwithevrybodyishavingaRant

BrawlBaby,

Where have you been Man! I've been lookin' for Pooh on the Piglet farm for over a year now! I always knew you like pork, Cappy...so I'll send you a DNA kit to test all that meat you and your crew are eatin at the hall.......

Best of luck in the cup!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Details BBaby

Why can't some people just get along.
I expect competative spirit on the pitch but whats the SU story on the Aldergrove Brawl. WhoWhatWhyWhen!
Thanks for the kudos 5bts,
your still shiite.:D :wa: :wa: :wa:

ps TommyB, leave the dark side, Summer with the All Blacks?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullybitch,

When do we play Peace Arch? Don't make me look at the FVSL sight ok? Do we play Peace Arch? If we do, I better do my nails and get a perm. Gotta look my best. ;)

E

EARSTOYA

ok enough already!!!!

knocked off alder again...ok what next???..oh aldergrove again???kinda like kissin' your sister..not a bad bunch'o fellas... 3 zip...coulda been 6 or more...guess a weekend off isn't so bad...seeya in 2 weeks...

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk?

Aldii & Firegirls will be shaggin' each others wifes if they keep this up much longer.
As for the All Blacks,
Sunday 10am. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Might need a few hose-holders as we intend to burn down Wattsy"s house on Saturday night.
:wa: :wa: :wa:

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friendly

Guys,

I just received late notice that our (Westside's) game is off this weekend. Are there any Valley teams up for an exhibition game? I looked at the FVSL web site but didn't see a schedule to see who might be available.

Field and time to arranged but it would probably work best Sunday at 10. We may be able to get Hillcrest but I don't know for sure.

Peter

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I found the FVSL schedule for this weekend and it appears the teams that are still alive are all playing this weekend.

I've found some other opponents anyways so the offer is off the table: you'll have to wait for the BC's to get your asses kicked.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
su vs pau

checked out the SU 1-0 win in O.T. yesterday. From all accounts it was mostly su first half, pau came at them in the 2nd, more su in the o.t.

Well done SU :D
Good game pau:)

Muz is at the point where he's just going to kick (knee) himself and get on with things:rolleyes:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
former SU player Robbie admires the flick on...I think that's dave wyatt's bald melon sneaking in their with his foot appropriately placed.:p

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
last one

The Big'in is back after a bout in rehab ;) ...or some long distance running fetish :)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 1 - PA 0

Well played game.

Good result for SU, Congratulations! Unlike Aves, the sideline photographer, I think the game was fairly even the whole way. Aves is quite bias about his old lads in red, even though he wears the PAU blue these days....Good finish by Jordie in OT.

Good luck to SU vs the mighty Alter-Grove, who I hear upset Firemen in the other semi-final tilt.

Now it's time to recover from all the drinking and get ready for the summer league.

5btlearningtodotheHAKAforasummerwiththeALLsnacks

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The last word.

Well done Alter-Boys, Firemen must have been too big for their wellies. Me thinks that the Final will be a bit of a blood bath, but good luck to all, see you next year............Wankers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0