Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL O30 2002/2003 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV Masters round up.

Seems to me that the FV Masters league is divided into three distinct groups at the halfway point. Power houses SU and Firemen are alone at the top with no one to challenge but each other. The middle of the table, with not much between them are Sundrowners, Delta, Alderbush and Break Apart.
Cellar dwellers, but able to take points from the mid-table-muddlers, are Black&Blue, Acne, PocoCityBlunder, India, Sapps and GreenHoops. Bring on The Cup, the way the weather is going we'll be done by Christmas.

All Blacks put on a clinic for classless PC Blunder. An unfriendly bunch on and off the field. Should have trounced them the first time we played them!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see

With the league finally split we can get back to some better fitba!

Instead of playing the cellar dwellers with the likes of the kick and run style of the All Craps to the drunken stoned staggering assault of Sapperton old and pissed. ZZZZZZZZIIIING:p
It will be great to play a good football game every weekend. PA face Delta Metro this weekend and SSFF the next. Looking forward to a strong finish before the Christmas break.:D

It's early and I'm tired after a great night of fitba and drinking beerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:wa: 5btwillmisswatchinBullyBdotheHakaforthelads:D :D

oldbutgold

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SPLIT

With the division split now I guess Peace arch are now the cellar dwellers of the A-side. I don't think peace arch even beat any of the top six.Actually they only beat PoCo,Sapperton,All-Blacks,Mission and IFC. They lost to a cellar dweller in Academico.So now I guess everyone else in the top half can play their subs when they play archless.A poor excuse for a top six team,they would struggle in the lower six.5bigtoes your team has gone to shite what has happened ,you lot used to be a reasonable side.Good thing you caught the all-blacks when they had 9 men because they would trounce your sorry asses now.
Oh well I guess we are resigned to thumping the lower 6 and then having a good showing in the cup, I hope we draw Peace Arch. To the other 5 teams in the a-side well done and good futba to you all.

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullyb, are the poco mob an unfriendly bunch, just because they woudn't let you nick a beer out of their cooler?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

Originally posted by Rangerforever
You're all in trouble anyway once the Rangers go to Masters. ;)

Hey Ranger, you're not there yet fella!! so get your blue ass back to the young kid's threads. ;) Personally, the FVP thread has lacked a certain "flare" in your absence.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Skip, I knew you were a lurker here since this is truly where you belong,................like 5 years ago. :D lol

ranger, I suggest you stay where you are for the time being. Your self-confidence will take a shite kicking when you eventually join the ranks of the more mature.

Speaking of maturity, our squad is off to the Shark Club to enjoy a few beverages and some company from those that don't only play football. I can't see anything happening as we are all good drunks. :rolleyes:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said OBG.

What a load of bollocks 5bts, if Stabler didn't think himself some kind of Alex Ferguson you lot wouldn't be living in such a bloody dreamland. Wake Up Break Apart, you lot are done!:eek:

Yes Jordy, that Poco bunch are a complete bunch of wankers.
I tried to buy one of their burgers with my Interac and a smile and was shuned with much vulgarity and bad manners. But being a good sport I reminded them of the scoreline and said my goodbyes. Sore loosers and total bastards.:mad:

BlueNoseForever, bring it on, All Blacks are getting stronger each week.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That really hurts

Old but Cold,

You really do have a way of making things quite clear. Yes you are right we are the at bottom of the top six. I am glad you cleared it up for me, we are shite....We won't win a game from here on. You lot in black doing the Haka would just put us Peace Archless fellas in our place, by kickin' our ass. I can't compete with you Old but Cold, your grammer, punctuation, sentence structure and meaning is all too much for me to handle. I'm just gonna pack it in and come watch the fantastic All Craps play like the mighty club they are...You are truly the better team, so let's have a dance and a Haka for the All Hacks cause they are finishing off at the top of the Master 2 division. What an achievement!!!!!;)

5btlikestowatchthehakaanddanceroutineoftheAllhacksastheydanceforbeers:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fun in the sun

The All Blacks may be the best of the worst but who cares when your winning. Yet another good day out for the lads. All 12 of us convoyed to the outer reaches of the Fraser Valley to play the hapless GreenHoops in yet another typically scappy game.
Some physical games are played tough and some are just plain late. The later being every tackle our Celtic brothers attempted.

Yes its nice to be on top.:p
Its just makes the week go by so much quicker. So here's to all the losers this weekend in the "A" league. OOOHHH:wa: :knvb: :bronco:
Lets bring on the cup and put our cards on the table.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Excuse's

Delta Metro - 3 / PA - 2

There can be no excuse's when you lose every week! We are having a real tough go of late. The beers are still good but the results of games are very frustrating.

It really says alot about the class of a club like Surrey United who have won week in and week out for the past four years. It's not easy to be consistantly good.

The league is only getting better and with the addition of new clubs and players every year it keeps getting better. That's why the FVSL O30's is the best Masters league anywhere!!! Apparently Surrey Rangers are talkin' about joining the over 30's next year, which will make the league even better. Maybe, the clubs like Mission will fold their hats and play in a rec league somewhere in Mission district.

5bt'sstillhavinagreattimescoringgoalsandplayingfitbawithPA

Pully-my-pee-pee heard you had your best game of the year against Mission!!! :D :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro back in again with the All Craps :D looking good as well.
What is this league coming to?

Is it just me or can I safely assume the Masters BC Champs will be from the Valley for the next 5 years?
And, I'm not assuming Surrey United will go seven in a row.
Quite possible though. :)

Really, this league keeps getting better while the others appear to be getting weaker? :confused:

Don't know if we'll do the dance next year or not.
Please bear in mind the depth on our side comes from the lads who won't qualify if we do. :(
But, I like the looks of this league.

Good show chaps. ;)

BlueNoseForever

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Black Express

Chalk up another win for inform All Blacks.
Arriving late for every tackle, the Celtic started well but later accepted loosing as just another Sunday outing. All Blacks knocked the ball around with great ease and are currently enjoying a rest in the Masters B division.
You lot in the mighty A Division, just keep kicking the crap out of each other and we'll see you all in the cup.
All Black Prayer
Please God give us ScUm and Sundrowners,
they have good beer.:D :D

BlueNoseForever, come on up, we'd love to thrash another Scottish wannabe club, what kind of beer do you lot bring?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The kind of beer that can't be paid by Interac. ;)

Wannabe Scot Team?
It's THE Scot team anyway.

At least my team's named after a team that plays my sport. :p

Pssst: All blacks play rugby not fitba.......

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sign me up for free Rangers beer.
Rugby clubs regularly kick the shiite out of each other and then share a "Carbonated Hop Like Beverage" to show there's no hard feelings. Don't look at it like I'm trying to steal beer from you, its just me being friendly. ;)
As for the name, we would have called ourselves the Raving Loonies but politicians don't have good Fitba Kit.

ps: 5bts, wehavemorepointsthanU:knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 4 - 1 Delta Metro

Interesting game as it was clear that we were doing the bare minimum to get by on a cold morning but when the sun came out, we came alive and took it to them. Many, many missed chances.

Delta's lone goal is the highlight for me. It was a nicely taken free kick but the "Italian fcuk you" animation directed our way after the goal was a bit of a surprise. By the way they played, I wouldn't have thought they gave two shites about the result...but I guess they did. Best player on the park for them was that goofy Golden Retriever that kept running amok. He got red carded for taking out Muirhead and then trying to hump his leg. :D

I think we are on our Christmas break and that will allow us to heal our weary bones and get fit.........LOL.

We didn't drink a lot of beer today but we feasted on some piping hot Scotch pies with HP sauce. Yummy! I've got the beer cooler full of ice cold wobbly pops. $2.50 a pint. Should I help myself?
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0