Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

I can't believe Poco tied that game. We played before them and after watching the 10 really over 35 year old guys on the other team warming up, then seeing 18 ex premier players who barely qualify for masters, we were laughing that we would stay until the first Poco goal. That took all of 5 mintues. I don't even understand how it wasn't 14-0. Good Luck Poco, division is still yours for the taking.

score007

Nov 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

nice show of class maybe call the game after 70min or 8 goals ?????

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Surrey Heat are a classy lot and good luck to them the rest of the season. Score 007 we did call the game after 70 minutes. Both teams had had enough.

JTL

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

C'mon JTL.That is just wrong and embarrassing,for both teams.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

You're right Knees but when goals for and against may decide the league like I believe they did last year between Mission and Delta what is a team to do. Our goal is to win the league and we believe we have a shot at it. Unfortunately once one team runs up the score, other teams are forced to do the same. When they lost players we pulled players off and when they decided to call the game after 70 minutes we agreed. Believe me, the mood in the changeroom after the game was sour and I have not seen more turmoil in a changeroom in the last 5 years. This is why the league needs to be tiered which it will be next year.

JTL

fatnugly

Sep 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know I'm slow but I still have no idea what happened... was it a tie?....or was it 14-0???

fatnugly

Sep 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah thanks....it's clear to me now. You guys have been unbelievably helpful. Just like that 4th dozen wings i just had.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did Slane pay you to do that Dude or what. Shouldn't you be talking about why you lost this weekend or maybe you haven't played yet - or maybe nobody cares.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did Slane pay you to do that Dude or what. Shouldn't you be talking about why you lost this weekend or maybe you haven't played yet -
or maybe nobody cares.

JTL

You did see the photo?

or maybe nobody cares
< This one.

But, you can't tell me legions of Hollywood Slane fans won't love seeing that photo. You look dead sexy, Andy.

~ITM.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey JTL,got a nice tidbit about #9(is that you?)whining about a called offside on a thru ball when the score was 12-0 at the time. Tell me this is not true.I will believe you!

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

In JTL's defense... He was just trying to keep the officiating consistent and didn't want the ref to lose control of the match. Right JTL? ;)

And.. Let me add... We DID move the ball around to the four corners of the earth during the match. We also moved players around, took players off each time the Heat lost a man, AND propsed to end the game very early... It wasn't a fun match for anyone on the pitch... We didn't feel great about the slaughtering... We'll move on to next week... Hopefully it'll be tougher and a more enjoyable match to play.
Respect to the Heat as they were decent lads and didn't bitch or play dirty despite... I'm sure I would have been out of the match with a straight red around 6-0...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

. Our goal is to win the league and we believe we have a shot at it. Unfortunately once one team runs up the score, other teams are forced to do the same.
JTL

This sounds a lot like you ran the score up on purpose, it is some other team's fault, and you are justifying it by saying you want to win the league.

Question: did anyone else this year beat up on this side by 15 goals to zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0