Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

That took a lot of words, let me summarize what you are trying to say - "No thank you, we are too scared to wager anything further."

Just in case you wanted to avoid the question again, I will rephrase it - DO YOU WANT TO INCREASE THE WAGER ON THE GAME?

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did the SD / Abby game go ahead on Sunday?

No result?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Heard it was 3-3.

Abby is stronger this year than in the past, great result.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was 3-3. I think the league administrator is having a nap right now but will probably update the site a bit later tonight.

JTL

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

That took a lot of words, let me summarize what you are trying to say - "No thank you, we are too scared to wager anything further."

Just in case you wanted to avoid the question again, I will rephrase it - DO YOU WANT TO INCREASE THE WAGER ON THE GAME?

Well bored i think you have a bet on with Swhing already, but I am always game for adding on to the wager.

My good buddy Hands of Stone gladly gave me odds when he was part of the Ranger Dynasty. It's all about the odds:rolleyes: You are an undefeated team who HOS said want to be the Second Coming of The Legendary Rangers with Coach at the Helm. Only time will tell that, and i am sure Rangerforever will comment on this. Yes i would love to wager on the game.

I went to a few of the elder Thunder players and asked them what they thought of the Poco Meridians. Two said Jack the Lad looked like them and could be there son. Dna testing will prove this.

One however had a comment that went like this for Jack The Lad .

Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
Jack come over
And suck my dick;)

Maybe it was HOS or Sir M who said that, i can't remember. Somewhere the word boy came into it.:confused:

Anyhow i like Slater, i mean Jack The Lad and Sumner though don't let Richie
drive your golf cart if he has been drinking:D

cheers;

$$$MAN

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

A lot of talk - so we are on then?
Swing for (12) and Money Man for an additional 12 - sounds good.
Straight up of course.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I went to a few of the elder Thunder players and asked them what they thought of the Poco Meridians. Two said Jack the Lad looked like them and could be there son. Dna testing will prove this.

One however had a comment that went like this for Jack The Lad .

Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
Jack come over
And suck my dick;)

Maybe it was HOS or Sir M who said that, i can't remember. Somewhere the word boy came into it.:confused:

Anyhow i like Slater, i mean Jack The Lad and Sumner though don't let Richie
drive your golf cart if he has been drinking:D

cheers;

$$$MAN

Moneyman, I remember when Summo crashed the golf cart into a tree at Golden Eagle. Were you with us or has he done this more than once.

I don't believe we have been formerly introduced on ttp. I hope I don't look like any of the GEU boys. I watched you play about a month ago and to be polite you are not a handsome team.

As far as the sucking dick comment. I know they do things a little backwards in Maple Ridge but I thought you weren't supposed to talk about it. You know - keep things behind closed doors, etc.

Regarding the makeup game - why don't we play a midweek game in the next couple of weeks. Can you get a field Tues. night. We could arrange a field for tomorrow night if you like.

JTL

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

A lot of talk - so we are on then?
Swing for (12) and Money Man for an additional 12 - sounds good.
Straight up of course.

Straight up with of course;) I was worried i was going to have to give you guys a spread. since you are younger and more inexperienced than the Thunder. It's not like some Thunder players graduated High School the same time some of you guys were born. Look forward to the match bored. Maybe Mr Slater can get us old guys all fixed up so we can play better:D There is only one Bounty outstanding. No it isn't on Jack The Lad or Sumner i like those guys and would never put a bounty on them, i've gone to war with these guys before. And you bored are a buddy of Swing. All i want is a waver signed saying no suing $$$MAN enterprises. :rolleyes: I hate it when lawyers get involved in soccer games:eek:

$$$MAN

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know someone who really wanted to play last night against you Monkey.

There is only one Bounty outstanding.

:confused:

I hope I'm reading this incorrectly.

Moneyman, when are you going to strap on the boots again. I need a workout and the 7 minutes it takes to get around you would be a good starting point.;)

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Moneyman, I remember when Summo crashed the golf cart into a tree at Golden Eagle. Were you with us or has he done this more than once.

I don't believe we have been formerly introduced on ttp. I hope I don't look like any of the GEU boys. I watched you play about a month ago and to be polite you are not a handsome team.

As far as the sucking dick comment. I know they do things a little backwards in Maple Ridge but I thought you weren't supposed to talk about it. You know - keep things behind closed doors, etc.

Regarding the makeup game - why don't we play a midweek game in the next couple of weeks. Can you get a field Tues. night. We could arrange a field for tomorrow night if you like.

JTL

Yes Richie has done this before, the time i know was at the Falls for an SFU Alumni tournament. I heard $3000.00 An expensive round of golf.

Introductions come on Mr Slater, we played on the Red Devils in Summer soccer. I think your dad was the coach, or maybe it was Petes dad. You even played a few games for the Thunder same as Richie, i could say you guys are Thunder Alumni. So i am hurt that introductions are needed.

Good things are worth waiting for JTL, i will say time has made you relax breathe take a step back and then respond. I guess it comes with age.
I liked the old Slater better react and then deal with the consequences later.

I will check on the field and get back to you.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

:confused:

I hope I'm reading this incorrectly.

Moneyman, when are you going to strap on the boots again. I need a workout and the 7 minutes it takes to get around you would be a good starting point.;)

If i take off the money belt it shouldn't take you more than a second, but if i put a ball at your feet and asked you to dribble, i could see the seven minutes:rolleyes:

Maybe after christmas, it might be worth collecting the bounty myself:D

$$$MAN

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big Al.

It has been a long time since you let us sneak through the back door at the Cat and Fiddle. I finally figured it out. Are you going to play against us or what? I won't take part in your riddles but I'll let you buy me a pint with all of your riches.

Lets play this game sooner rather than later.

JTL

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Moneyman, you have been to the Falls SFU Alum tournament? Jeezus we have met in person (other than the brandy in the library negotiations of course) :p.

Sir M.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Moneyman, you have been to the Falls SFU Alum tournament? Jeezus we have met in person (other than the brandy in the library negotiations of course) :p.

Sir M.

I won it with Kenny Thomas as part of our foursome.

$$$MAN

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big Al.

It has been a long time since you let us sneak through the back door at the Cat and Fiddle. I finally figured it out. Are you going to play against us or what? I won't take part in your riddles but I'll let you buy me a pint with all of your riches.

Lets play this game sooner rather than later.

JTL

Anytime buddy,

Gladly by you a pint.

$$$MAN

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 10 - MOTW

OK, i've slacked off a bit.

Here's the current standings in the Masters Division:

# Team Name PTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 South Delta FC 22
2 Peace Arch FC 21
3 Delta Utd 19
4 Poco Castilians FC 16
5 Mission FC 14
6 White Rock Utd 14
7 Peace Arch Utd 13
8 Aldergrove Utd 12
9 North Delta Utd Alumni 11
10 GEU Thunder 10
11 Abbotsford Brickmen FC 8
12 LUFC Athletics 5
13 Sikh Temple Utd 5
14 Peace Arch Rangers 4
15 LUFC All Blacks 4
16 Surrey Heat 1

This Weeks Games:

Peace Arch Utd - Mission FC > Sth Surrey TURF #10 Fri 8.30pm
LUFC All Blacks - South Delta FC > Willoughby TURF EAST Fri 9pm
Poco Castilians FC - Surrey Heat > Cedar Park Sat 2pm
Peace Arch Rangers - LUFC Athletics > Sth Surrey TURF #9 Sat 6.30pm
Aldergrove Utd - Sikh Temple Utd > Parkside Park Sun 10am
GEU Thunder - Delta United > Hammond Park Sun Noon
Abbotsford Brickmen FC - Peace Arch FC > Bateman Park Sun 2.30pm
White Rock Utd - ND Utd Alumni > Sth Surrey TURF #10 Sun 8.30pm

I have no idea which one is the MOTW this week. None of the matchups strike me as "big games"

Anyone else think there's anything interesting this week?

Yoda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0