Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

BK7,
what? aren't you usually done for the year by the end of Sept/Oct? you must be drinking fireball, eating McD fries and taking magic potion to mantain the ability to with stand the rigors of FVSL Master???:eek:
you still got the trophy?:confused:

I will be returning the trophy after remaining healthy til this day.As much as it means to me i must move on.Surely you boys must have another similar candidate? Good luck 5bt,sharpen those 6's!!

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your lucky your brother in law is a good guy.

Mine(Millar) would have steered me into it after he drank all my booze!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I will be returning the trophy after remaining healthy til this day.As much as it means to me i must move on.Surely you boys must have another similar candidate? Good luck 5bt,sharpen those 6's!!

No one and I mean No one could replace the magic of BK7:wa: the 6's are from 1980....will that do:confused:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

My red stripe Chiles always looked better in an NDU uniform than those yellow Beckenbauer's.

No disrepsect to the Kaiser when I say that.

Dubbin...:D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta 1 White Rock 1

Tale of two halves....they could of been up 2 - 1 at the half ( goal post )but instead we were tied at 1....hey buried there chance and hit a post. Us out of sync and losing our central midfielder Shorty which was huge....

We come out and pretty much dominate 2nd half but can't finish our dinner. Some unreal chances with their goalie standing tall. ;) All 6 foot 7 of him that is....

We lose another starter ( Matty ) with 15 left and that sums up the night...dissapointing.

Kudos to WR who did what they had to do and worked hard at defending and fought right to the end. Feck, they could of stole the points at the end with one of their set pieces ending with a bounce....

Cheers Ajax and the boys....nice to see your squad be in the top half of MAsters. Deserved.

HJ:D

90 MIN

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

HJ, you pretty much summed up what I was going to say
except you forgot to mention how the last 20 min was against 10 men for WR.

A great battle to the end . Hope your forward is ok , that was a nasty collision

90 MIN

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Has everyone seen this? WTF

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC-pF3OHY1c&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC-pF3OHY1c&NR=1[/COLO"]YouTube- New Mexico Lobos soccer player Elizabeth Lambert plays rough with BYU Going Viral ESPN[/ame]

N

NDU Alumni

NDUA 5 P.A. 5 No defence in this match, the ref was crap both ways. Just a ugly game for us. We went down 2-0. Made it 2-1 before half. Then the flood gates opened!!! They made it 3-1 about 48minutes in with some questionable defence from our side. BK& and Halvy made it 4-3 us only to have the ref give them a crap peno but he made up for it by alllowing play to continue when the ball went apst the end line only to have us score to go up 5-4 . They tied it up with about 5 to go on a goal mouth scramble. Time we start looking after our own end. our keepers had no chance on any of the goals. One of those nights

Ajax

Apr 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta 1 White Rock 1

Tale of two halves....they could of been up 2 - 1 at the half ( goal post )but instead we were tied at 1....hey buried there chance and hit a post. Us out of sync and losing our central midfielder Shorty which was huge....

We come out and pretty much dominate 2nd half but can't finish our dinner. Some unreal chances with their goalie standing tall. ;) All 6 foot 7 of him that is....

We lose another starter ( Matty ) with 15 left and that sums up the night...dissapointing.

Kudos to WR who did what they had to do and worked hard at defending and fought right to the end. Feck, they could of stole the points at the end with one of their set pieces ending with a bounce....

Cheers Ajax and the boys....nice to see your squad be in the top half of MAsters. Deserved.

HJ:D

Thanks HJ, that just about sums it up. Nice of Binder Dundat (Dolie) to show up for the second half. Did he forget to set his clock back? :D Hope Shorty and Matty are back on their feet and out on the pitch soon!

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

HJ, you pretty much summed up what I was going to say
except you forgot to mention how the last 20 min was against 10 men for WR.

A great battle to the end . Hope your forward is ok , that was a nasty
collision

Sorry self absorbed moment. :D

Our forward has a torn mcl. bad loss to us.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

NDUA 5 P.A. 5 No defence in this match, the ref was crap both ways. Just a ugly game for us. We went down 2-0. Made it 2-1 before half. Then the flood gates opened!!! They made it 3-1 about 48minutes in with some questionable defence from our side. BK& and Halvy made it 4-3 us only to have the ref give them a crap peno but he made up for it by alllowing play to continue when the ball went apst the end line only to have us score to go up 5-4 . They tied it up with about 5 to go on a goal mouth scramble. Time we start looking after our own end. our keepers had no chance on any of the goals. One of those nights

Good summary NDUA.Real frustrating one.I have to apologize for my rant after the match in the dressing room.Some compared me to Coach?We need to be a lot better.Do the simple things right.Oh well, next week we'll be better.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU/Poco -Cancelled.

This ticks me off. :mad:

Albion was open last night and games were played. They closed the park today and have recently re-opened it for games tomorrow.

Crap.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Thunder escape with their lives....

....for now.....;)

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

BK7 the only thing better then your finish on your goal was the fact that the cooler was finished!! Now maybe Acid tongue will get some decent beer for us!! At least we have the fire ball!!!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gotta love the cold nights....warm liquor drinks.....warm showers(almost some female accompaniment!!!)...and lots of laughs. Go NDU Go!!!!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

This ticks me off. :mad:

Albion was open last night and games were played. They closed the park today and have recently re-opened it for games tomorrow.

Crap.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Thunder escape with their lives....

....for now.....;)

I see with the Poco's team record, Fat Monkey must be a player not a Coach. Kudos to what they have accomplished so far this year. While enjoying drinks last night with a supposed physcotic pinhead :Di was given a definition of a Monkey.
monkey - tamper: play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly; "
I know someone who really wanted to play last night against you Monkey.
But good things are worth waiting for;)

$$$MAN

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Monkey, see also:

1. any mammal of the order Primates, including the guenons, macaques, langurs, and capuchins, but excluding humans, the anthropoid apes, and, usually, the tarsier and prosimians. Compare New World monkey, Old World monkey.
2. the fur of certain species of such long-haired animals.

I know 14 or so that were pretty keen to wipe the matt with you lot.

So far we have a small wager on the game - anyone care to increase the wager from 12 ice cold Canadians to say 24? Your pundit has requested Miller, bottles.

Money where your mouth is??

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Monkey, see also:

1. any mammal of the order Primates, including the guenons, macaques, langurs, and capuchins, but excluding humans, the anthropoid apes, and, usually, the tarsier and prosimians. Compare New World monkey, Old World monkey.
2. the fur of certain species of such long-haired animals.

I know 14 or so that were pretty keen to wipe the matt with you lot.

So far we have a small wager on the game - anyone care to increase the wager from 12 ice cold Canadians to say 24? Your pundit has requested Miller, bottles.

Money where your mouth is??

What i think you were trying say was sweep my driveway, rake my leaves, sure i can help you guys if you need to make a little beer money.

I don't know if i have enough work for 14 of you, but i am sure i can help you out.

I also looked up a few more thinks about monkeys for you ;)

6.Monkey body language can be very deceptive. Sometimes, it looks sexual and is not. Females and males presenting their bottom to the dominant male, like inviting to copulation, just display submission, being meant to calm down. The alpha male can climb the servile monkey and even mimic copulation, accepting the submission.

Just curious are you the male or female monkey in the relationship? Or are you just bored?:confused:

$$$MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0