Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - March 2005

Best Day To Play

• Sunday @ 10 AM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to admit that i heard the same rumor from one of the league executives.

Say it isn't so Bully.

We play Delta Tues night at J O. 7:30 PM . The game has no meaning at all but we will still play.

Wow, what a wekend of football and banter.

Next week the final four with -

Sapperton vs Rangers.

Surrey U vs Peace Arch.

Both games will be tight and either way Sunday should be a fun event.

Who picks who in the two matches?

I'll say one thing, our P K' s were clinical baby! :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Next week the final four with -

Surrey U vs Peace Arch.

this brings to mind the famous "removetheshirtbeforeoffsideflag" from the last cup game (provincial...actually it was while the flag was up :D ) between these two teams...that was a good one and this should be another.

did that jersey get retired? :rolleyes:

looking forward to a rangers / su rematch...will coach be in the starting line-up? Will Ang stand on his head again? I'll volunteer for the conflict resolution session. :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, here's what happened. :rolleyes:
Aldergrove couldn't play Friday and we could have had the points if we wanted them. ChickenShiite points! GordyClarke said they could play us Sunday; in that case we would play Aldergrove Sunday, SurreyUtd Wednesday and then go on to beat Peace Arch the following Sunday.
Three games in seven days for a squad that could only muster 11 on Friday.

We decided to conclude our season on a high note and had a bloody brilliant win against a well organized DMU. We started the season with ambitions of finishing forth and we thought we had that covered till BuddaBouy informed me they will nick the last ChampionsLeague spot if they beat Academico. So we may still need to play that one last League game against SurreyUtd. Personally; I could use the rest, maybe take in the last few days of spring Boardin' before the hills shut down.

Good luck in the Masters Cup Bouys.
Masters; Best Football in the Valley, on and off the pitch.
I'll bring the Interac out for the Finals; I'm pullin' for the underdogs.

BullyB :knvb: 5BigToes :wa: & TwoLeftFeet :bronco: enjoyin' the footy.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, to me it looks like Sapperton has two games to go, AllBlacks have one to go...IF Sapperton beat Academico in a makeup game that leaves us TIED?? We could have ONE game left with ScUm and they have one left with RANGERS...so, in effect we could finish tied in points...my question is...WHO gets official 4th place in the even it matters?? Goals FOR, Goals Against?? Home and away goals?? Does anyone know?????

Anyone?? Bueller?? Anyone??

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2LeftFeet,

I appreciate your appreciation for that post, however there are a few things you need to be brought up to speed on;

1) Gameboy lives in a rancher - therefore it is not possible that PhatNSlow is in his basement.
2) I don't know Gameboy, therefore, I'm not allowed to talk "smack" about him.
3) I do know PhatNSlow, but I've been advised by my lawyers to offer a formal apology regarding my comments, and to emphatically state that at no time have I ever truly believed, or had any evidence that; he was a) harvesting, or b) dabbling.
4) you don't "know" me - oh, I realize that you've been at more of our games than half of our players (some think you're a groupie), and I realize we've exhanged glances, but no formal introduction has ever been conducted, therefore...you're not allowed to comment on my posts...

Now that I've cleared that up...I think AllBlacks are a bunch of "wankers" for folding the tent when you have an opportunity to lay one on the Western Canadian Champs, and possibly the 2nd place team (PAU - not to be confused with the 2nd best team - SU).

Ciao lads...

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bighairymalamute...

Yes, I can see you hesitation about such comments as with such power comes great responsibility ...I, on the other hand am not handcuffed about my comments and can say virtually anything I want. :D ....Please call my lawyer if you have a problem with that... :wa:

Lostmymojo & Gayboy, well, we don't really need knock them as they do a fine job of that themselves.

Yes, I have to admit I don't "know" you...but I do "know" half your team better than you do....so, if hanging around on a sunny sunday to have a beer and watch my friends play a bit O footie is considered "groupieISH" then thats certainly fine with me...you see, I'm not so uptight as FagBoy.....

If we don't get formally aquainted soon I'm sure we'll see each other sometime in the 6 yard box for a quick introduction.... :knvb:

As for the AllBlacks being "wankers" well, thats a broad term that could be used to describe most players on every team in this league....(except Delta who bought the PIZZA friday nite.).. in hindsight we should have gone with the P.A. model of signing a few more free agents...don't try to tell me you stayed under the CAP......so that when injuries and absenteeISM hit the squad we could have fielded a TEAM....thats 11 men in case you were wondering.....which, the last time I checked, you needed to actually play a game and unforunalty we were unable to come up with for our all important CUP GAME against ScUm...hugely dissapointing and a bit unlucky but we will be BACK with a few alterations...and a few more commited players....

Since you asked....if you really want to know what I think about CELTIC...have a quick look at Wankingforever's nice little picture on the side of his post....

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Behemoth,
Talk smack I don't mind at all !! You have to have something left in the old coconut to be able to understand a bit of piss-taking !! Gameboy hopefully you were just dicking about as that sounded really confused !!! As for myself ,not a real herb person !! Didn't get this girlish figure smoking the herb !! As for my comments about who to play ,Sapp or PA, I guess you lot must have crushed Sapp in the league and Cup games ?? Seeing as you rate yourselfs so highly. 1-0, 4-0 ( when they were sliding ) and 0-0 until you won on PK's in the cup . Ya you guys are way better than they are.
As for the Allblacks , whom I left after christmas, the season ends when all games are played !! If your short players then you are short players simple as that , I didn't see academico pack it in when they were getting 8 or 9 guys to a game. They should ban you from cup games next year for failing to play them all this year !! Sounds harsh but I am sure PA and Sapp would like surrey to have to play and not be given a free trip into the semi's. Not that the outcome would be different but cards and injuries do happen and they played all their games !! Anyway good luck all in the cup and my predictions of PK's in the ranger /surrey game was right just got the winner wrong !!
Next prediction is Ranger's will be the next western canadian champs , but not without one hell of battle !!!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigfatnoshow....

According to your well thought out theory the league should ban you too.. :D ...then we can be banned trogether.... :wa: :wa:

Maybe you should try the following suggestions if you would like to have an actual informed descision...

A) Play for someone

B) Watch some games

Anytime you want some more advice just give me a shout...or call 1-800-nobodycareswhatyouthinkanyways. :wa:

UPYERKILT

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2leftTESTICLES,

I'm sure that your girlish body of yours would loose any challenge in the six yard box to that mountain-of-O-man behemoth!

I must say it is a pleasure reading all the snippy posts on the thread lately! your a fcuk, he's a fcuk, who gives a fcuk, I don't have a basement, get a lawyer, play, don't fcukin play, take the points away, ban them from the league, your a wanker, I'm a wanker, everyone loves to wank!!!!! I really love this banter!!! :D

Aves,

The shirt was clearly off before the flag went up! That I'm sure of...and no! I'm not retired...just waiting on a good contract offer! :D

:wa:

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twoleftfeet ,
As I said to you all year (actually half a year ) shut up and stop the ball ( and 31 goals against....well maybe you should just shut up ) !! I don't remember anyone giving a shitte what a keeper had to say anyways !! A player choosing not to play and a team giving away games do you really think they are the same thing ??? I guess I should make an informed decision though now shouldn't I ??? As for watching games I am sure you have done your fair share of that in your career now haven't you so you would be the expert !! You make me howl !!!! Give your head a shake !! What I said has merit you just don't like it because it is directed at your ( this year anyways ) team !!
If I were ever to play again it would be with the allblacks and no one else and bully knows that !! Just needed a break !! But you on the other hand I have no time for :eek: :eek: :eek:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hotheadedho...

I've never known you to be so passionate....too bad you couldn't put all that emotion into a game.... :wa:

If you do decide to grace us with your presence you'll just have to get used to me honey... :D

FYI...In the 10 games I have played this year my goals against are 12. :p

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BeSheMuch,
I find your post only slightly amusing, perhaps you should spend some time in the basement and lighten up. However, this is the TTP so any drivel you spout will be taken with a grain of salt.As for AllBlacks "folding the tent";
we didn't get a bye into the semi's like you tossers, that draw was pathetic.
The 2nd place team & 7th, 8th & 9th. :confused: Next years draw should be "odds in one group and even placed teams in the other. Of course we could have had 10 teams if FireBitchesRumpRangers hadn't ****ed that all up.Greedy bastards that they are.
Back to the SU bye, I didnt want SU playing you at the disadvantage of playing us 4 days earlier. We will give them the full on business in our last league game but I hope they punish you lot in the semi-final.
My prediction is 4-0. :D

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allblacks....... This years version of Mission.................. Pretenders never contenders...... Do us all a favour and pack it in for next year, that way we can even the schedule.... :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bully after reading your posts it still is a bit of a shocker.( hear me out)

If you were to beat Surrey U, you would be in the final four this weekend.
Even if you have ten men you play the game man.

Long season or not, you just don't hand it to them?
Correct me if i am wrong. (if you beat Surrey and you are at 2-2 at the worst.) that gives you 6 points.

Surrey U would be 2-2 and have 6 points. You go through on head to head.

I know your battered and bruised but the facts are you guys are quiting and handing Surrey a free ride.

Like i saild Bully, the boys think it's a bit of a shocker.
You have a great bunch of boys over there and this is no way to end the season.

See ya next year i guess ? :rolleyes:

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twoleftfeet,
You question my passion on the pitch ?? Have you ever played against me ?? The more you talk the more I realize you haven't got a clue !!! You were with the allblacks all year and played 10 games ,I was there half a year and played 10 games :confused: That is just what the allblacks need a fragile keeper !!
I must say I am in agreement with Coach on the surrey forfeit !! Even short handed the game should still be played , you owe it to the rest of the league and especially the 3 other semi-finalists. No one should get a free ride to the semi's . I am sure even the surrey boys would agree , they might like having the bye but I am sure they think it is wrong also.
Bully you complain about the draw but what if it had been different who would you have been giving the free ride to then ?? In the end at least it is the western canadian champs going through.
Why are the games at South aldergrove park?? Does it have to be a neutral site or something ?? My Daughters team played there and it is a bit small !!

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where to start?

Coach - I agree with your analysis of the "tent folding". AllBlacks shoulda taken the chickenshiite points from Aldergrove and played for the opportunity to kick some PAU butt. Unlike your game report, this is an accurate summation of the situation (20-4 shots on net...come on!).

BullyB - Yes, you're right...the Cup draw was a tad unlucky for the AllBlacks, and good for us. Normally I would have more sympathy for your cause, as I "used" to think you were the 4th best team in the Division. However, Gameboy, and recent results have changed my opinion. Sapperton beat you 2-0, and you have chosen not to play a game for the opportunity to make the Semi's. What more could you ask for? Winner moves on...I'll stop flogging now...the horse is dead for the year...sorry - 1 more League game...

As for your prediction - I don't think so...

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear TTP Members.

Well aren't you lot just full of yourselfs.
First off, let me make one thing quite clear, I don't care what you think.. I made the decision not to play Surrey because I'm the one who does 95% of the work for the AllBlacks. Anyone who manages a club will know that it takes a huge amount of time and effort.

Also, why should one semi-finalist have an advantage over the other?

As for the AllBlacks, we have all enjoyed our season and will be back next season with an even better squad.
Coach, Phatty & Futbol..........you lot can kiss my ass! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts