Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

Hey $$$man - I know you need the Taxman but you will have to go higher than the $500K you are offering.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Golden ears are the best team in the league! I think that they are even better than the BALLSACKS.The rest of the teams in this geriatric league suck!And yes BIGTOES that includes u 2.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

The best at what?????? I know I've read alot on here(TTP) and have looked at the standings in the FVSL Masters...but I'd still like to know why " Golden ears are the best team in the league"......

Cheers!

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

A true Mastermind studies his opponents weakness and then uses it against them.The weakness i see in all the quotes is one of Fear! Playing against the GEU Thunder is a fear that the whole Masters league will have trouble dealing with during the off season. There is a new Roman empire in the making thanks to the generosity of the $$$MAN and the brilliance of the Mastermind . I am sorry to say there is no known cure for this fear.No let me correct myself there is a cure and that is to proudly wear the uniform of the GEU Thunder. Please understand you brought this upon yourself.

Cheers

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

gameboy said:
Golden ears are the best team in the league! I think that they are even better than the BALLSACKS.The rest of the teams in this geriatric league suck!And yes BIGTOES that includes u 2.

Now I like this guy gameboy. Even on the outside chance that were being played by him its worth it for the Ballsacks comment alone. There are way too many Ben Gays in the Surrey/Langley lineups.
Here's tilting one for Gameboy.:p :D

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

mastermind said:
Now I like this guy gameboy. Even on the outside chance that were being played by him its worth it for the Ballsacks comment alone. There are way too many Ben Gays in the Surrey/Langley lineups.
Here's tilting one for Gameboy.:p :D

Brilliant quote Mastermind. The response to enrollment to play for the GEU Thunder has been quite overwhelming. I am curious to see how many teams GEU can enter into the Master FVSL? The Whitecaps have been in discussions with the LA Galaxy to maybe play an exhibition match against them, but Beckham phoned me as i was flying back from Mexico and asked if i could arrange to have them play the GEU squad instead. He said it's what the true soccer fans would want to see. I told Dave that i would get back to him, but i did agree with him that real soccer fans would love to see $$$MAN and Mastermind and lets not forget about VP OF Operations school the Beckham and the lads.

p.s gameboy you'll take the coin toss

cheers

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can see the headlines now...Thunder BEATEN by BallSACKS...now that would be embarassing...:eek:

Nothing like a good BallSACK beating....just ask P.A. :D

TLF

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

What would really be embarassing would be if the headlines read... THUNDER BEATS BALLSACKS...

Nothing like a little THUNDER DOWN UNDER..... just ask Rangers.:)

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
Dimwit,
Div.3 rejects.
I'll be doubling up on the shinguards when we play.:D

After saying this you better have more then double shinguards on.

I'm num ber 5 what number are you?????????????:eek:

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Moneyman,

You liking the banter now!!!!!

Maybe I got to bring some of the brothers out for the game.

Sounds like some of the Mighty Rangers are comin to watch W

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm still thinking everyone is going to need canoes and paddles at Friday's game. That Value Village Turf in Langley isn't going to hold up. Good thing all the money was spent on those nice change rooms:rolleyes:

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey BullyB,

Hopefully you guys call us an hour prior if the game is on or not. Most of our guys drive from across the river.

Like JB said no standing water/pools.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pitch report, small amount of water on about 10' of sideline, clear between the blue lines. Pitch is in way better condition than last weekend; if the weather stays clear the game will be on.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

BTW, Brownie,
Bring your squeegie just in case.:knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mission v PAU from last night, anyone?

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks vs Thunder

AllBlacks 3 Thunder 0

This one was a lot closer than the score indicates; AllBlacks AndyMac scored in the first half and we didn't cap off the victory until the 85th and 86th minute.

After all the banter this week about GEU being a "Ruff'em up" team I have to give credit to the GEU boys for playing a nice game of footy. If GEU had a few subs I think the outcome would have been a lot different.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

This just in...Titanic Struggle down at the Oval...home of the Friday Night Special...

Mighty Ballsacks 3 - G.E.U. Thunder 0

Good game overall...can't believe those guys haven't won a game this year...gave us trouble all night with a slim 1 - 0 lead till late in the game....they had a short bench and it probably hurt them a little as the game wore on....BullyB report to follow...:wa:

FYI....P.A. 4 - Mission 2

Guess its P.A. and Aldergrove in the Cup Final.

Ooot

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanx Gentlemen, Very classy!!! wish I was there. See you next year.:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big Mac and I sure enjoyed the match last night.
A perfect prelude for us to go home thereafter to have a good night's sleep.
I could barley keep awake on the 5 minute drive home.
About as boring as the moneyman's posts actually...
Cure for insommnia:
Allblacks vs. GEU works like a charm.

The Ballsacks had the edge in play throughout but GEU kept it interesting right til the end.
Not a bad effort with 11 guys for GEU I must say as Langley looked pretty good all game.

Gameboy:
I brought my kids to the game last night.
Older son asks if he could nick one of the Ballsacks balls to kick about with #2 son.
I say sure, go ask BullyB from Blackburn if that's OK.
To my surprise, Bully says 'sure'.
Smart maneouver as I'm looking at him with cocked eyebrow tilting my head to the left ready to let loose knuckle dragger McLean on him if he says no.
#1 son then is laughing and wants to show me the soccer ball in his hands.
He (9 years old) shows me some artisticly drawn cartoons with words written in balloons on the ball.
I have an immediate laugh but to my horror, the cartoons are two naked guys, one named Martin and one named Bully, with Bully on all fours with Martin proclaiming 'You know you want it bitch'.
Jesus Christ Gameboy you could even see the dick going in his ass.
I haven't even had the 'Birds and the Bees' chat yet with him and now I have to broach the gay topic as well now?

You fcuking bastage....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0