Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

I was having a bad day......

.....but who won???????

Pinturicchio

Dec 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

moneyman said:
Also there is a condo in Whistler if you ski. It sleeps 8 so welcome aboard.

Sleeps 8? I thought you were $man. Christmass... my cabin #3 sleeps 15, has a hot tub, 2 saunas and unlimited Cardhu ( do you know what that is? Woops - I forgot you own the company).
Luv your speling - I'm no gud at geografy neither. Grade 12..........

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

mastermind said:

It would have been nice to woop those Langley 1/2 Blacks, hopefully we can rescedule!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

:D :p What a larph, you lot have really brightened up the TTP but look at your record you idjet. You got one lucky bounce against the Rangers but at the end of the day you're still rubbish. AllBlacks are coming off two wins against PA & Sapp. Both of these teams have thumped you lot in the last year and we intend to do the same.

As for you MoneyMoan; how do your boys feel about being replaced by OldBouys4Hire next year. I don't know how a class player will fit in with a bunch of thumpers but I guess you can hire someone to sort it all out for you. Maybe Coach or the CunningRunt will come over.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
Well back in University I met this cute little Italian chick.
She was into Dentistry or something.
She liked accountants but I just couldn't settle down at the time.
I think she ended up with another bean counter eventually that she could have her way with.
I remember seeing her with that nerd the day when we graduated at SFU.

... ask that cute redhead of yours about my hole in one at the golf course ..... don't understand why you haven't invited me back :wa:

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
:D :p What a larph, you lot have really brightened up the TTP but look at your record you idjet. You got one lucky bounce against the Rangers but at the end of the day you're still rubbish. AllBlacks are coming off two wins against PA & Sapp. Both of these teams have thumped you lot in the last year and we intend to do the same.

As for you MoneyMoan; how do your boys feel about being replaced by OldBouys4Hire next year. I don't know how a class player will fit in with a bunch of thumpers but I guess you can hire someone to sort it all out for you. Maybe Coach or the CunningRunt will come over.

Maybe you failed math in grade 1 & 2 and I have a small little stringed instrument playing for you (BUT)
I recall wooping you small blacks at least the last 3 of 4 times we played you. In fact your team whines almost as bad as the Rangers when you start losing. So you beat a couple of teams with a light line up!!!!! whoopie All our team needs next year is one striker and one midfielder and we will hammer you guys 8-0 and that goes for any other team.

Can You Feel The THUNDER

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

As long as that midfielder is Steven Gerrard and the striker is Thiery Henry.Fill your boots.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

No, Henry is out hurt for some time. Perhaps Drogba or Eto'd...or 5BTs:bronco: , the Andriy Shevchenko of Master's Football.

Just my thoughts.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dimwit,
I'm glad you and your crew are prospering but may I suggest you stop smoking your own product, it will cut into the teams profit margin and you won't have the money to spend on anyone simple enough to play with you muckers. Your entire philosophy of ruff'em up football is so bush perhaps you lot should play further up the valley. Teams like Chehalis and Agassi would love your breed of soccer. Really, get a life, this is the Masters; a heavenly place where you usually play ex premier or Div.1 players, not Div.3 rejects.

Having said that; you may be on to something, buy a whole new team that can actually knock a ball around and you might be good enough to be in this league.

I'll be doubling up on the shinguards when we play.:D

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey boys i'm a little hammered right now drinking that cheap mexican beer but who the **** is this Bully B?What is he the sperm bank for the allblacks. All i here is blah blah blah all blacks are great.Hey spit the sperm out of your mouth and say something that makes sense. To keep it simple for you bullyb i am the $$$MAN and even you can understand when $$$$ talks people listen. It doesn't get any simpler than that bullyb. So back to the bar the drinks empty. I'm sure bully b can get off his sister for a while and respond.

xoxoxo $$$$MAN

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

One midfielder and one striker short -- classic -- are not we all.

Talk to Sir M $$$MAN, he appears to be hording all the midfielders and strikers right now. At the very least, $$$$ will move you up the rankings where the exposure will continue to frustrate if not terrify your opponents.

Make sure you run a medical before you pay out any transfer fees though, those uterine tears can be chronic. Check skulls for fence post dents too... now there is an injury you don't see every day.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

O.K! we can finally draw this to a conclusion. No more insults needed!!!!!

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

mastermind said:
O.K! we can finally draw this to a conclusion. No more insults needed!!!!!
BullyB is looking for measure of respect for his accomplishments playing Div.1 and trying out for Premier back in the 80's.
We have our Beckham of the league now. Please don't tackle BullyB Everyone, just let him carry the ball and shoot. Please follow with applause and fireworks. Maybe a marching band!!!!!
You know Bully most guys that played at a high level don't need to announce it online, but you are a beauty.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now thats a first, quoting yourself; you are a dingbat.
What I actually said was that the Masters is a league where you usually play ex premier or Div.1 players, not Div.3 rejects like yourselves. However, applause, fireworks and a marching band will be nice this Friday. Have a word with moneybags and sort it out will ya.
:wa: :wa: :wa:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Well Well.....with the weekend fast approaching and a slate of games scheduled for the mighty FVSL Masters it's worth noting that the stock of the Team from GEU has fallen rapidly since the departure of peso-Man for his lavish vacation. Without blinking an eye, SirM has removed them from the power rankings, not even an honorable mention...oh how fast the mighty fall back to earth as a things remain as they should in the FVSL Masters La Liga.....and SirM's Power ranking.....regards gentlemen!;)

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well I should be back to "Thunder Down Under" for the Sunday game against Delta. Sounds like we will have our full team of non skilled bashers for that tilt. We may have a late signing to round the season out, you know we are going to keep you on your Tippie 5Bigtoes.
You know Craig Forrest is running the $$$$Man highlights on Sportsnet this Saturday. That only cost about 30 large, more than most of the Langley boys make in a year
I was thinking about reading a passage from the Holy Bible for all you players with bright golden halos on your heads (BUT) I figured that might be a sore spot for the boys in Langley that went to Catholic School.
I am putting up $5,000 $$$$$$$$$ for my team to win, even without three of our best players. Fill the net Thunder and we will live it large. Also the first Thunder master that pots a goal gets a cool $500.00.$$$$$$$$$$$

kaching$

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

A little note to Sir M. The wit and brilliance shall superseed all that follows. The power rankings will tilt to Money$$$$ Everyone knows that when $$$$$ talks its time to listen.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No game again...

Rangers Aldergrove postponed again.
Newton got double booked for Friday and Aldergrove is already playing Sunday.

Is the World Cup Final still on for Friday 9PM at MAP? ;)

Coach and I and my other Langley based, whiny teammates should make an appearance...

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No game again...

Rangerforever said:
Rangers Aldergrove postponed again.
Newton got double booked for Friday and Aldergrove is already playing Sunday.

Is the World Cup Final still on for Friday 9PM at MAP? ;)

Coach and I and my other Langley based, whiny teammates should make an appearance...

mothermuffffinnn##!&***%sonofabithcinc0ckwalipin***&&%%$#@frickinnogoood&&**%%$$##fieldbookin...:mad:

I was planning on putting on a show for Coach as minutes are going to be hard to come bye for the Provincial Cup run...jeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!!!:D ;)

CRAP!:(

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No game again...

5bigtoes said:
minutes are going to be hard to come bye for the Provincial Cup run.
CRAP!:(

You could always play for the "Juggernaut" of "Division 3 rejects" across the stream and pick up a "new BMW" along the way. Of course that's after the "World Cup Final" Friday night. After all, we "Need one midfielder and one forward."

You just have to make sure that you like the theme song to "Deliverance." We play it during warm up.

With a big ;)

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who on the "Juggernaut" team does the Ned Beatty impersonation??

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0