Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight's tilt

Rangers - Aldergrove postponed.

We're simply mentally not ready and have booked an appointment with a sports psychologist instead.
And, the physical outright beating to our bodies that we endured last week has also taken it's toll.
We could do with a recuperating rest.

;)

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

Scottyshell said:
Whoa Whoa Whoa Mr. Mastermind......They are no longer related to us lads(VFF) in the VMSL...so you can drop the "fire" part..."girls"..that's you saying that...we know what a battle it is to play them....

Cheers!

Right back at ya Cheers!!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well then Stranger, you'll be able to come out and watch the "Battle ROYAL" between the Mighty AllBlacks VS the THUNDER from down...er...river? :bronco:

I hear moneyman will have a booth set up with Registration forms for next season...hes handing out free convertable BMW's with every signature...:cool: Rumor has it there may also be an appearance by the Bud Girls :wa:

Thats OK...Bully's matching his offer with a free seasons pass to Gabby's, free pizza (except for DMU) and an unlimited INTERAC account for the evening so Im staying with the AllBlacks...:D

TLF

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

:D :D :D WOW:D :D :D

The GEU train rides on and on and on and on......$$$$$Man and Mastermind you really have created quite a storm here at TTP. Excellent work from two newbies!!!! I must say it's been a good week for GEU as the topic of the week.

Let us reflect:rolleyes:
1.) a tie against League Champions Rangers
2.) two or three pages on the coveted TTP FVSL Masters Thread
3.) a place in SirM's power rankings
4.) bring out all the old-time TTP'er
5.) force VMSL old-timers to TTP on the FVSL master thread
6.) a GEU website
7.) several piss takes
8.) loads of anger and gnashing of teeth

everything is GEU!;)

I must say excellent work, well done! I stand and applaud...enjoy the 15 minutes of TTP fame!!!

really5BIGTOESisAPPLAUDINGrightNOW...NOreally!!!!!:D

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I must say that it has been quite a week for TURNCOATTOES aswell with a couple of milestones for him and the LEAGUE CHAMPIONRANGERS....Let us have our own reflection, shall we? :wa:

1.) TIED the worst team in the league upon his first appearance. :eek: (with all due respect to our bretheren across the river)

2.) Thats about it....;)

:D WOW:D

TLF

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ouch! Right on the toes!

Do have to agree with Toes though...it's been an entertaining week....

Cheers!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

:D :D :D TCTOES:D :D :D

Yes its been quite a week. From the ramblings of MajorMoney; "mi sistr sez am th bes kisr", to the RangerNation; "All for one and one for all - AngerManagement 101".
Quite a storm in a tea cup over an over 35 non professional football match. TTP lurkers must be shaking their heads.

Back to you Toes; Yes you're a Champ, you're 0-1-0 on the season. You really are lighting it up after your fuzzy slippered coco fest-rest. No game this weekend, a bye and then the Mighty Sapperton OldFarts to round out the season. I'll up the scoring race to a case of Kilkenny. I may not get another but my money is on Sapp to pull another upset.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

twoleftfeet said:
I hear moneyman will have a booth set up with Registration forms for next season...hes handing out free convertable BMW's with every signature...

Before you accept this on the surface generous offer FVSL players, I can personally tell you that the cost of tires for these vehicles two years from now when they wear out will be something similar to like the GNP of Ridge Meadows.

Or one Standardbred at Fraser Downs, including trainer and jockey, plus, three cows, a birdy, a mallard, and a duck.

And a pack of smokes.

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

the moneyman is in mexico enjoying a cold one at the villa.

let me wade in after reviewing some the banter since the rangers/thunder game.

only one thing to say, maybe the rangers miss having surrey united in the league, it's the only time you do not hear them whine when they lose a game.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

moneyman said:
I really impressed that geez you can read the standings . Let me guess you're one of those fringe players who gets in every third game for 10 minutes but says look at me i play on the Rangers. Remember B.J Macdonald even he scored 50 goals playing with Gretzky. I tell you what give us Barry and let him play on our team. I'll do the math for you thunder 30 points Rangers 25! Hey i'm not trying to put Barry on a pedestal but without him i think you'll just be a average team. He's the star and he acts likes a star he plays tough he scores and he never wines like the rest of you baby's.

Since when has Rangerforever ever been a scorer ?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
:D :D :D TCTOES:D :D :D

Yes its been quite a week. From the ramblings of MajorMoney; "mi sistr sez am th bes kisr", to the RangerNation; "All for one and one for all - AngerManagement 101".
Quite a storm in a tea cup over an over 35 non professional football match. TTP lurkers must be shaking their heads.

Back to you Toes; Yes you're a Champ, you're 0-1-0 on the season. You really are lighting it up after your fuzzy slippered coco fest-rest. No game this weekend, a bye and then the Mighty Sapperton OldFarts to round out the season. I'll up the scoring race to a case of Kilkenny. I may not get another but my money is on Sapp to pull another upset.

:( such hatred and utter disdain..ouch!!!:(

:( now5BIGTOESisCRYING:( noREALLYi'mCRYING:(

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

twoleftfeet said:
I must say that it has been quite a week for TURNCOATTOES aswell with a couple of milestones for him and the LEAGUE CHAMPIONRANGERS....Let us have our own reflection, shall we? :wa:

1.) TIED the worst team in the league upon his first appearance. :eek: (with all due respect to our bretheren across the river)

2.) Thats about it....;)

:D WOW:D

TLF

:confused: where should I start with you TLF?????:confused:

well seeing as your trophy case is full of hardware from playing on sooooooo many championship teams, I guess you win!:rolleyes:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

LOL....altho my resume is , well, found wanting...my Trophy is beating P.A. when they fully expect to win...I must admit a certain sort of sadistic pleasure in it....besides...a Championship Team did ASK me once...kind of..to come play...maybe...:wa: and never having been at such heights my expectations are MUCH lower....:wa: A win over Sapperton, a few cold bevies and Its all good....:cool:

I'll get back to the LOVIN when the season is over.. ;) .which of coarse will be sooner for us bottom dwellers...:rolleyes: ... Its just that, well, without ScUm to pick on and P.A. losin their GROOVE....:knvb: that BigBlueTarget in Rootin Tootin Newton is just so darn juicy we can't resist....especially with the addition of FIVENEWTOES....:bronco:

You see, you've just brightened our TTP Day....:D

Oooot

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Taxman said:
Since when has Rangerforever ever been a scorer ?

Well back in University I met this cute little Italian chick.
She was into Dentistry or something.
She liked accountants but I just couldn't settle down at the time.
I think she ended up with another bean counter eventually that she could have her way with.
I remember seeing her with that nerd the day when we graduated at SFU.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looksstrangeinleather...

Don't you have anything better to do than hang infront of your computer on a Saturday rambling on the TTP... :rolleyes: me neither...

Now that GEU is THE team to beat you should be making your way down to the OVAL for the Titanic Battle against the Mighty AllBlacks....:D

moneyman is handing out phat contracts and I heard that TOES may be inking a new deal after his interm loan to the Rangers runs out. Its gonna be a feeding frenzy.

After all the mouthing off I've done in here lately we better not lose tonight....:D

TLF

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

moneyman - vp of ops said:
the moneyman is in mexico enjoying a cold one at the villa.

let me wade in after reviewing some the banter since the rangers/thunder game.

only one thing to say, maybe the rangers miss having surrey united in the league, it's the only time you do not hear them whine when they lose a game.

Well boys the suns hot and the beers cold. Just thought i would pop on in and see that all is well. As you can see i have left my VP of operations in control, and as far as i can see his udder brilliance is flowing from the keyboard. The VP is like a modern day Picasso except his canvas is his computer. Barry when do you want the villa in Mexico. Also there is a condo in Whistler if you ski. It sleeps 8 so welcome aboard. Playing for the Thunder will be like living the dream. Adios boys any questions please forward them to my VP of operations and he'll take care of you.

cheers:

$$$$Man

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

After the "lively" week on TTP, I'm a little scared to ask how we did tonight.:eek:

Unfortunately the Monkey couldn't make it to the Mauling at MAP due to family commitments (as opposed to having his family committed - which would have been a better option in hindsight;) )

$$$$Man?

$$$$Man - VP of OPS?:rolleyes:

Mastermind?

PullyPee?

TwoLeftNuts?

Any-frickin-body???

monkeygoingtokeepalowprofilewithothersttpingbigtime

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Monkey, the majority of Langley residents were bundled up in their homes, but the diehard soccer players went to play the game. J.B called it seeing how 25% of the field was under water. We would have needed farkin canoes and oars to get to center.:p
Moneyman's V.P. took a few apps. and the Langley boys certainly looked relieved that they didn't have to tangle with the new GEUSC powerhouse that we are.
All ended with a couple of cold ones and Tandoori pizza at the hanger. Only a Brown Guy would order "Tandoori Pizza":D
It would have been nice to woop those Langley 1/2 Blacks, hopefully we can rescedule!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Monkey said:
After the "lively" week on TTP, I'm a little scared to ask how we did tonight.:eek:

Unfortunately the Monkey couldn't make it to the Mauling at MAP due to family commitments (as opposed to having his family committed - which would have been a better option in hindsight;) )

$$$$Man?

$$$$Man - VP of OPS?:rolleyes:

Mastermind?

PullyPee?

TwoLeftNuts?

Any-frickin-body???

monkeygoingtokeepalowprofilewithothersttpingbigtime
Look familiar????

Attachments

• fat_monkey[1].jpg
    fat_monkey[1].jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 44