Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

Rangerforever said:
Oh here we go.
One fcuking match and I got a voice.
Too bad you don't have a dick and left it til now to let us know your opinion eh?
You fcuking pussy.

That, without a doubt, is a classic. :D

Noted and cheers, :)
RF
I'm a ****ing pussy well i'll tell you who the ****ing pussy is. Ask shoei whydid he stayed on the ground because the bitch knew what was good for him. Oh who stood up for shoei(nobody did) Quote Ranger forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shoei? Isn't that the Japanese cartoon stuff?

:confused:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

No Regs - They manufacture Motorcycle helmets.

This guy obviously didn't see the need to wear one when he had his accident but obviously should reconsider.

:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Note to self:

Give Parno blow job at training tonight.

Fringeplayerforever

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

My God $$$$man!!!! you really are a glutten for punshment!:bronco:

moneyman said:
I really impressed that geez you can read the standings . Let me guess you're one of those fringe players who gets in every third game for 10 minutes but says look at me i play on the Rangers. Remember B.J Macdonald even he scored 50 goals playing with Gretzky. I tell you what give us Barry and let him play on our team. I'll do the math for you thunder 30 points Rangers 25! Hey i'm not trying to put Barry on a pedestal but without him i think you'll just be a average team. He's the star and he acts likes a star he plays tough he scores and he never wines like the rest of you baby's.

wilkie, izatt, bailey, killer, mac, et al just to name a few very good O35 players....come on $$$$$MAN quit this trival rant or yours and admit it you are really wound up and from the sounds of it would like to engage in some sort of brokeback soccer thing with Barry "the great"....slurrrrrrppppp:D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

moneyman said:
shoei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think that's how they call pigs down on the farm in North Carolina:D :D :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
Note to self:

Give Parno blow job at training tonight.

Fringeplayerforever

ohhhh well me too!:wa:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

5bigtoes said:
My God $$$$man!!!! you really are a glutten for punshment!:bronco:

wilkie, izatt, bailey, killer, mac, et al just to name a few very good O35 players....come on $$$$$MAN quit this trival rant or yours and admit it you are really wound up and from the sounds of it would like to engage in some sort of brokeback soccer thing with Barry "the great"....slurrrrrrppppp:D

Well i am just amazed.I respect and praise one of your players and you think it's a brokeback mountain scenario. Well i guess you have lived in Barry's shadow for a long time. Ok i am going to give you credit where credit is do. When i came to the field i was amazed at the job you did hanging the uniforms on the canopy. I didn't get close enough to see if you did it numerical order but if you didn't well it was still a pretty good job anyhow. Oh on the Barry front if he traded teams maybe you could wear his old jersey because that's the only way you would be compared to him on the field.
p.s go back in the closet slurrrrrrrrpppppppp

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now I know what the "F" in FVSL stands for.. :eek:

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice to see mr money bags getting energy from the hatred he expires.Maybe go back to saving your scabs in a matchbox and sending them to your penpal.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

O.K. This is my first little diddie. I am a little surprised how much B.S. is going back and forth here. Soccer is simple, either you can play or you can't. Getting rough is part the game "It's a contact sport". My take is if you can't handle the heat go over 40's, otherwise get busy and play. ((((Don't Bitch and Cry))))).

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

mastermind said:
O.K. This is my first little diddie. I am a little surprised how much B.S. is going back and forth here. Soccer is simple, either you can play or you can't. Getting rough is part the game "It's a contact sport". My take is if you can't handle the heat go over 40's, otherwise get busy and play. ((((Don't Bitch and Cry))))).
Thanks for that pearl of wisdom.........What if you can't play but just like to goon it up?

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is more like it...nothing like good ole ranting and raving...although...toes and ranger...don't type while thinking out loud...re:BJ's and your key man Barry..((((shudder)))what an ugly pic that would be.....

Cheers!

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

sacko said:
Thanks for that pearl of wisdom.........What if you can't play but just like to goon it up?

There is nothing wrong with a little rough housing, We are men, not boys right? But seriously if you can't play go to Div.3 or 4. or play in the metro league masters.

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

mastermind said:
There is nothing wrong with a little rough housing, We are men, not boys right? But seriously if you can't play go to Div.3 or 4. or play in the metro league masters.

So what your saying is that half your team should be playing in division 3 or 4...................

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

So who is this Barry Parno?

Should we be stealing him?

Dickens get on it, I want to know.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir m... Some of my own inside staff have found the following on B. Parno. Please see below:

Duffers Hockey League

Barry parno is the Bo Jackson of the FVSL. He is 6'1 205Lbs and in 2003/04 hockey season he averaged a point a game with the hellcats in the Duffers hockey league. Although he only played one game. Very similar to the stats of SirM in the squamish Tournament that same year.

In 2001 barry was ranked 801 in the vancouver marathon with a finishing time of 03:42:41 (averaging 5:17 per Km) which is just off the pace of your Walk of shame Personal Best from The Hacianda to Ambelside.

BMO Bank of Montreal Vancouver Marathon

That being said Sir m... "Coach" Seems to speak very highly of Mr. Parno as seen here from his October, 02, 2004 post and I quote, " That being said, Barry Parno the 40 year old wonder boy with a full out diving header. Goal of the year for sure!" I must clarify the 40 year old wonder should not be confused with our local North Shore Mayor, the 40 year old Virgin.

Sounds like he is racking up points and is a top performer in multiple sports. At 43 he may be on a bit of the down slope now, so we could probably steal him for something cheap.

Cheers, Dickens

Cheif of power Rankings staff.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Dickens. Please forward this information to Pipes then.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

mastermind said:

It seems to me the only bitchin' and crying going on here is from MoneyMan and MasterMind (the M and M boys in both chocolate and peanut flavor).....and the B.S. going back and forth is called Taking The Piss!!!! who really gives a shite about The Incident!!!! Man you GEU Over 40 guys are easy....:p

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

5bigtoes said:
It seems to me the only bitchin' and crying going on here is from MoneyMan and MasterMind (the M and M boys in both chocolate and peanut flavor).....and the B.S. going back and forth is called Taking The Piss!!!! who really gives a shite about The Incident!!!! Man you GEU Over 40 guys are easy....:p

Well 5 big toes and one little dick I think i might turn the Thunder into the Real Madrid of the Fvsl ok. I am the Donald Trump of the league everybody doesn't like me because i'm rich but everybody wants to be like me.I,m heading away for a little holiday so when i get back i'll put out applications for the GEU Thunder and i bet even 5 big toes one little dick will fill out a application for waterboy. Well boys they say MONEY can't buy happiness even though i personally disagree.How many rich guys have ugly wifes! But back to soccer money can buy a championship! Who wants to play on a winner. When i get back i will put a website up and you can apply online. You all will be back waiting for information on my website.

p.s Barry i'll send out a personal invitation no need for you to apply. You are the only player worth signing from the Rangers. Would you like to be paid per goal or per match.

sincerely;

Moneyman $$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0