Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

Love it...not our fault they didn't drop the FF part...maybe Coach will have something to say...we know ForeverRanger will...

Cheer!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

BullyB said:
What a laugh, GEU Blunder beats Crapperton!
This is just too funny, GEU breaks the duck at Sapps expense!
Hey Gameboy; the ball you defaced with PeeWees picture on it will be changed this week. It’s Blunder giving it to Crapp.
:) :) :D :D :) :)

As for you MoneyMan, good result but listening to your verbal diarrhea about money is really getting old. So you've got some cash, big deal; rich people that flash their cash are complete wankers. And the shoe fits.

Bullyb i personally think it stands for bullies bitch. Why is it people who have nothing are always jealous of the people who have something. Let me know Bullies bitch am i to be punished for doing well in life. Money is power and that is something you can never have in your life. Let me explain it to you with a few examples.
1) When you get paid the currency is Money.
2) When you pay for your pad rental at the trailer park you use money.
3) When you go to your bank to ask for a loan to buy a new pinto wagon, you are asking for money.
4) When your pals Ricky Julian and Bubbles rob a corner store they are doing it to get money.

So i hope i have enlightened you to how the world revolves. The world revolves around money and i am the $$$MAN, so not only are you bullies bitch but you are the $$$Mans bitch. I have the money and you do not! So don't blame me that your daddy taught you a threesome was him uncle Bobby and the great dane. So when you cry yourself to sleep at night counting the mobile homes in the trailer park, I want you to dream what it would be like to be the $$$Man because when you wake up in the morning you'll just be the same old bullies bitch. But look at the bright side of sleeping it will help you escape your world for at least 8 hours a day.

XOXO $$$MAN

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think $$$$man should take on the winner of Vince McMahon and Donald Trump .....

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Amazing how quiet the Sapp boys are after Sunday's game. I can't wait until next year when Barry signs with GEU and we slaughter the Rangers. What you think Rangerforever??? Are you guys going to stay in or go over 40's????? Promise we will slow down the pace a little so that Chewy can keep up!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

You see mastermind that is the difference between sapperton and Geu . We lost ..you were the better team on the day .. we take our lumps and don't make a production about all the possible excuse's we could possibly use as to why we lost !! Congrats on your first win and as I said earlier you deserved it and also I would like to say " well done brown man you finished both goals well ". Just so people don't think this is a love fest GEU you are still shitte , we were just a little shittier on the day.
Money man you are an idiot !!! Fat monkey .......good game !!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Scottyshell said:
we know ForeverRanger will...

Bingo.
And Rangers are our name-o.

A merger thing that I've been against since Day 1.
The day I want to be associated with anything that glorifies rescuing kittens out of trees for a living is the day I pack it in. :D
Which should have been 20 years ago...

JC:
Looking forward to our usual after game chat on Friday.

:cool:

Keep your fcukin head up Phatso.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
The day I want to be associated with anything that glorifies rescuing kittens out of trees for a living is the day I pack it in. :D

... Like there is a tree around with branches that could hold you ..... lol... you are everyone's hero Ranger and just because your idol now looks like you I "crown" thee ... BrittneyForever.

:eek: :D :eek: :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm going to get into this lovefest with GoldenagedQueers if it promises net rewards,hey, moneyman? So, like we agreed on the pitch, a big "W" for theQueers and the Sapp boys are blessed with some new,ultra modern,Liverpool red uni's courtesy of that big guy Moneyman.Wasn't that about right?Keep the money flowin' amongst us also rans..........

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

By the way,Tony, Juniors' got a present for you Friday night.......

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ranger were you warning me to keep my head up ??? I have no problem keeping my head up ..it rest on my gut..lol

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shiser Koze said:
I'm going to get into this lovefest with GoldenagedQueers if it promises net rewards,hey, moneyman? So, like we agreed on the pitch, a big "W" for theQueers and the Sapp boys are blessed with some new,ultra modern,Liverpool red uni's courtesy of that big guy Moneyman.Wasn't that about right?Keep the money flowin' amongst us also rans..........

Boys let us get it right $$$Man promised that if you beat the Rangers i will fill your beer cooler. Success is rewarded failure isn't, these are the rules of $$$MAN.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

As another league season comes to an end this weekend poses some interesting movement in the table. Well done on the title Rangers, another season in the bag and looking strong going into the Provincials. 5BigShevchenkoToes will be looking to open his tally in this weekends six point FridayNightSpecial against Sapperton.
As for predictions, I have none but a wish list.
AllBlacks to continue our run of form and defeat Bystander.
Rangers to thump Sapp who will rebound and tie PA.
Aldergrove to beat Delta and take second spot in the league.
Blunder to finish off the season with a second win, leaving the Mighty AllBlacks in the top 4. I know; such lofty ambitions but we're still building an Empire, more KnucleDraggers to follow next year! Good luck boys. ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers Bully, and TLF, on the congrats.

moneyman said:
i will fill your beer cooler.

No need to fill ours anyway.
It's stuffed with champagne for tonight.

JC, Shiser, Phatso et al:
See you at the lake tonight.

RF

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ranger - you shold roll on the turf before the game to squegee it - I am just off to the bank - I'll probably see MoneyMan so I'll ask if he can buy you some champagne.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

FYI - (not that it matters at all but......)

from the FVSL website as stated by TLF::::;)

Congratulations to the following teams who have clinched their league titles-

Masters- SFC Rangers Firefighters:eek:

:knvb:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

7pm - show up at Newton to change for game
7:30pm - receive League Cup from FVSL executive (photo op)
7:50ish - SFC Rangers vs Saperton kick off in down pour
8:40ish - Rangers 1 - Saperton 1:confused:
8:50ish - Kick off second half
9:30ish - unfortunately Tony "the goalie" passes out taken to hospital for assessment, not sure how he is but hope he is home recovering...:(
9:40ish - game resumes in the down pour
10ish - final whistle Rangers 4 - Saperton 1:D
10:10ish - drinking hop like beverages (no interac required)
10:30ish - drinking champagne from the League Cup (photo op)
11:00ish - leave for home in Gus The Bus:cool:

Night out on the pitch with the Rangers Priceless!!!!!:p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tony Haig

5bigtoes said:
9:30ish - unfortunately Tony "the goalie" passes out taken to hospital for assessment, not sure how he is but hope he is home recovering...:(

Tony's ticker took a beating last night and is in RCH recovering.
Don't know to which degree and how bad yet but he definitely had a heart attack.

All piss-taking aside, the firefighters on our team are first class and it is great to have guys like that at the park when something like this happens.
I wish I had a buck for every time one of my mates has been there for someone in distress during a game or playing around us.
Our boys in blue had the situation quickly assessed, knew he was in trouble, and had the guys from Jeff's hall there in I swear three minutes after Tony was carried off.
Ambulance in tow right away.

Insert piss-take here. :D
Just don't lend them your house keys when they are doing a plumbing job at your house to lose the keys before the job even starts.
And, don't leave your bag in the room when you have a heart attacks or they'll steal your rum...;)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well I certainly hope he is OK and the AllBlacks send out our best wishes for a speedy recovery....

TLF

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hi lads.

Tony is in Surrey Memorial and is on the Cardio Ward.

Yes he had a heart attack and great work from Mclean, Klaassen and Shuey!

Mclean turned to Shuey at one point and said " I can't really get a pulse here Shuey." That's when the boys did all the right things and had him all ready for the Paramedics.

Great work boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tony is a great guy and hopefully is on his way to a speedy recovery!

Who loves ya Tony!!!!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tony Haig

Rangerforever said:
Just don't lend them your house keys when they are doing a plumbing job at your house to lose the keys before the job even starts.
And, don't leave your bag in the room when you have a heart attacks or they'll steal your rum...;)

Ranger ,
You forgot ... and don't leave your wife at home once you have given them the keys ...

Hope all goes well for Tony - from the Firefighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0