Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters 2007/2008 Pre-Season Banter and Bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundownersended up back in Div3, dunno what happened there. I guess they dont want to leave the 4 of them who arent over 50...

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to let all out there know, the Sapperton Old Boys officially folded on Thursday night due to lack of players for the upcoming season. It's been a struggle for a few years now, and we just couldn't get the numbers to field a team. The boys are all free agents as of now. ( Shouldn't take much of a signing bonus to get them to commit to a new team.) So to all out there, the remaining Sapp boys wish you luck in the upcoming season.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been talking to JC about a merger for a few weeks now so if any of the Sapp boys are looking for a run we'll see you at Willouby turf park at 9:00pm on Monday night. Two very similar teams could make one very good one.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And a big hello to the two new teams in the Masters.
Abbey and W.Rock: you're in for a treat.
Masters is the best footy out there.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Boys................Just over a week away from the start of another interesting season.

Three new teams.........White Rock, Abbotsford and Sikh United.

I don't like seeing Johnny and the Sapperton team go way but i can't blame J C now that he is dating a super model........very nice J C.

The Ranger Boys are now out training and i must say our first four games are very tough indeed.

We start off with PAU.......(Yikes)
Then it is off to Delta.......(Great another war)
Then we get Aldergrove....(Gordie and the never stop dogs)
Finally we get a young Mission Team... (Millsy and the boys)

All Friday Night Tilts!

Gotta love it!

This schedule is perfect because the next week after Mission we fly out to Winnipeg for five days.............(Did i mention the B C lions are in town that weekend) I did now!

The league looks great with ten teams boys........We have added four new players and look to be adding a fifth.

Good luck to all of teams.....

Our breakdown for games is as follows...13 Fri night games. 1 Sat Night. 1 Sunday night. 3 Sunday morning games..................Nice.........

Gotta love this game boys.........Gotta love it.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone's excited about the season starting...:D

Sorry to hear about the Sapperton boys folding up shop.
What a great league it would have been this year with the new additions had they managed to stay on.
Good luck to those guys going forward.

I said this last year and I'll repeat it again this year:
Delta Metro = Team to look out for.

Let's get it on lads. :cool:;)

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait to get the season underway. Personally been looking forward to my promotion to Masters for some time. Hopefully I can keep pace with RF and the boys.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you can get around RF to the cooler........
Sorry RF...bro's away so someone had to say something stupid.....
Have an injury free start top the season Coach et al...those extra games in Winterpeg could have an effect on the team....
Cheers!

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you can get around RF to the cooler........
Sorry RF...bro's away so someone had to say something stupid.....

Please don't stoop to Juniors level Scotty.......
PS, I here there might be more playing time for you up front this year......;)
Got to love those Friday night specials..

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have enough trouble getting home from the Thursday night training sessions...and I hear that spot is gone now....:eek:

Cheers!:D

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have been hearing rumours out of the mighty GEU Thunder camp that there have been quite a few changes. Perhaps even some cuts:eek::confused: as they make way for some new (read:younger) blood.

As for the Monkey, I am stuck on the sidelines - at least for the first part of the season - as I await surgery.:mad: Oh well, at least it gives me chance to coach my daughter's team this season.:) I guess that makes me a Group Six Free Agent.;)

Good luck to all. I'm glad to see three new teams come in to add a little something. I'm a little surprised that I know basically nothing about all three teams. Any scouting reports?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have been hearing rumours out of the mighty GEU Thunder camp that there have been quite a few changes. Perhaps even some cuts:eek::confused: as they make way for some new (read:younger) blood.

As for the Monkey, I am stuck on the sidelines - at least for the first part of the season - as I await surgery.:mad: Oh well, at least it gives me chance to coach my daughter's team this season.:) I guess that makes me a Group Six Free Agent.;)

Good luck to all. I'm glad to see three new teams come in to add a little something. I'm a little surprised that I know basically nothing about all three teams. Any scouting reports?

Div 2 Rams play Thunder Tuesday night at 6pm on Hammond new

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 Rams play Thunder Tuesday night at 6pm on Hammond new

Is this a recently arranged match, 'cuz as of Thursday night the Thunder guys's that were at the game were told that we were only practicing next week and were told to be at Hammond at 7PM...and we haven't received any calls, etc. so far.

...and yes, Fat Monkey, there have been cuts this year and there's 11 new guys added.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this a recently arranged match, 'cuz as of Thursday night the Thunder guys's that were at the game were told that we were only practicing next week and were told to be at Hammond at 7PM...and we haven't received any calls, etc. so far.

...and yes, Fat Monkey, there have been cuts this year and there's 11 new guys added.

Burger Thorpe told us Thursday night we play you on Tuesday at 6pm at Hammond New.....

Just going on what he told the guys

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please don't stoop to Juniors level Scotty.......
PS, I here there might be more playing time for you up front this year......;)
Got to love those Friday night specials..

Who told you I was returning to the front line ? I thought it was time to move back and fill the net. Speaking of returning how is my buddy RF doing - have you bought a new scale to take to practice since he broke the old one ... make sure he books two seats on Westjet or he will not be allowed on ....

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh the rumor mill continues....

Could it be that the Prov.Champion, :knvb:
TheBigRusky.:wa:
The Andre Shevchenko O'FVSL, :knvb:
5bts is once again lacing'em up for PA
:wa:"One more season!" :wa:

Is Stunning Runt behind this new White Rock team and will Popbitch buy the most colourful boots in the shop?
Will Petal finally pull Vinnie?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bully nice to hear from you pal!

Not sure about five big toes................He has been the only holdout so far.

Oh well.................As for tonight...........Well only 23 boys out at training tonight.

Only two left the changerooms before midnight.............Nice!

The boys were all told who they're rooming with in Winnipeg this year so needless to say the banter has begun.

We did sign four new players and all of them will help us out big time this year.(Nice to see Andy Meyer come home indeed)

The league looks to be in good shape and we can't wait for the start of the season.

Good luck boys...................

Where did all the Sapperton boys go to? To your squad Bully?

I have also heard that PAU is the team to beat with some big time Richmond pickups.................Well done Chalky!

It all gets going this friday night baby..............Gotta Love It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0