Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters 2007/2008 Pre-Season Banter and Bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He said though that it was a tough decision for his last year before returning to Ambleside: he couldn't decide whether he wanted to play next to Johnny S. or Rangerforever.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yawn!!!!!!!! stretch!!!!!!! summer hibernation is so good....

with things on the verge of ramping up, the question is are any of the Masters Team in the FVSL able to sign those thiry-some-thing footballers to contracts?

I know just from the all-mighty soccer gossip circle that some teams are struggling for players??? and the frickin season hasn't even started.

should be interesting???:D

time for a scratch....oh yeah!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guess, i should wake up and get the premium membership thing going??? frick I hate not having a cool avtar#@!???

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would help if reminding PMs were sent to you that your membership has expired too...;)

Ollie and I were just discussing this the other day when he was crying on my shoulder about his Dad and Johnny Sulentic giving him pressure about this year.
In between both of us crying, we did mention 'By the way - Why no reminding TTP membership PMs when they expire?'.
I told Ollie to just be patient and wait.
Both on joining me on the Rangers and the reminding PM from Regs.

'If you love something, set it free.'
'If it comes back to you, it's your's forever'.

My money's on Ollie being a Ranger and me being a premium member in no time.

Cheers,
RF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reminding PMs? Why not check your email - you get notified 7 days in advance!!!

:D

Z, have you posted in the 4 and out thread for this year yet? Numbers are not looking good right now...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would help if reminding PMs were sent to you that your membership has expired too...;)

Ollie and I were just discussing this the other day when he was crying on my shoulder about his Dad and Johnny Sulentic giving him pressure about this year.
In between both of us crying, we did mention 'By the way - Why no reminding TTP membership PMs when they expire?'.
I told Ollie to just be patient and wait.
Both on joining me on the Rangers and the reminding PM from Regs.

'If you love something, set it free.'
'If it comes back to you, it's your's forever'.

My money's on Ollie being a Ranger and me being a premium member in no time.

Cheers,
RF

Ohhhh, Ollie, like in Oliver and Hardy. Got it!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:confused:I know i got the PM to renew but like i said i've been in hibernation and behind the 8-ball on tings all year....

as for masters fitba...let's get ready to rumble!:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are you playing this year 5BT? Still spreading the love or have found a settled place to call home? :D

Soccer_player

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any news on the coming season anyone?

I hear two more teams, Surrey Sundowners and Chilliwack may be entering the league. Can anyone confirm this?

Still waiting!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone heard the results for the two over 30's coming to our FVSL Masters??
GEU Thunder are getting alot of players crawling out to come play. This is good news for us in the Ridge

White Rock United is in

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, since my BRM shirt was getting to tight I found a team that had a shirt big enough for me .I believe it's 5bigtoes old one.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny enough, BRM is getting brand new Adidas kit this year... can I have your #15 now? Excellent!

Good luck Jordy!

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
apparently it's Delta Sundowners,Whiterock,for sure, and maybe a team from Abbotsford,will be odd playing against a S undowners team ,great too have another home game in Whiterock

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, since my BRM shirt was getting to tight I found a team that had a shirt big enough for me .I believe it's 5bigtoes old one.

it might fit the body but it's actually getting it over the huge melon of yours that's the problem:p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0