Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters 2007/2008 Pre-Season Banter and Bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any news on the coming season anyone?

I hear two more teams, Surrey Sundowners and Chilliwack may be entering the league. Can anyone confirm this?

Daz

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear a rumor that the FVSL Master's league may adopt the VMSL Master's format and allow 2 players over 30 to play during the regular season and league playoffs BUT would not be eligable for provincial playoffs.

Can anyone confirm?????

4ST OUT!!!:bronco: :bronco:

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear a rumor that the FVSL Master's league may adopt the VMSL Master's format and allow 2 players over 30 to play during the regular season and league playoffs BUT would not be eligable for provincial playoffs.

Can anyone confirm?????

4ST OUT!!!:bronco: :bronco:

I heard from a reliable source (Coach) that this is in fact true.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not good news tonight.......

We had our AGM and our Ranger - Firemen team are in a bit of a pissing match.

The Rangers want Bear as a coach and the Fireman boys want Fermo..

Not good as seven of the players walked out on the vote tonight.....

Could be another split again!...............They can start over because we stay!

Stay tuned,,,,,,,,,,,,R F called an emergency meeting for Friday Night?

Good luck R F................Bear is in,,,,,,,,,,,,,no matter what!

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard Bear is coming to Golden Ears. We don't have those internal issues on this side of the river.:bronco: Moneyman has his cheque book open. Just for the record it is two players allowed over 30 in Masters. Not sure if it is a good idea or not as they can't play in the playoffs.

Just another piece of wisdom at no charge:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to the coach that took the team all the way to the BC promise land, does he not live in Rangerville any more?

hos

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to the coach that took the team all the way to the BC promise land, does he not live in Rangerville any more?

hos

Coach is maybe doing the Mike Keenan gig, win the Cup and then go for the big contract to coach the new team Barry is playing for?

$$$MAN

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still waiting!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone heard the results for the two over 30's coming to our FVSL Masters??
GEU Thunder are getting alot of players crawling out to come play. This is good news for us in the Ridge.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next Weds we have a meeting to discuss and vote on it Mastermind.

It is good news that the two over 30's player will hopefully be helping out some teams.

Time to move forward!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The West Van Labour Day tournament has a FVSL team in the open Division, but are currently holding at least one spot for a team from the much respected FVSL Masters Division to come over to the seashore for this tournament. PM me if you are interested. 2 spots left in Masters Div, and lots of bragging rights on the line.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRM isn't entering as only 1 player out of 24 voted yes.

Thus, if anyone needs a pick-up player in the Masters division, I would like to partake.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough Regs. But your team is a VMSL side...any FVSL takers?

For example, the Provincial Champs, or anyone else who have felt that they haved been hard done by in the rankings.

Perhaps a game with some teams north of the Fraser?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So thankfully we move on and now the FVSL over 35's are allowed to sign three over 30 year old players to a team.

I personally think this will strenghten the weaker teams and hopefully bring in a few more teams to the league,

Now all we have to do is win that damm North Shore Tourney that Sir M is hosting.

Rumor has it already that Ollie is headed to Rangerville................Sorry Sir M but the contract is more than you could offer.....................

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unless you're talking Ollie Olsen, you'll need to keep up better than that Coach on TTPing who is playing where :D

(Ollie is going to Croatia Prem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0