Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

HACKER

Apr 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta 4 - Peace Arse 0

A good ol' fashion butt-wiping tonight at Winskill.

4-0 score FLATTERS Peace Arch as their keeps made a half dozen brilliant saves to keep the score respectable.

Well done Delta lads.

Valdy with the natural hat-trick

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

Listen Gump I've read alot of your posts in the past and you are either
Delta 's biggest cheerleader or a china doll who runs 20 yards to get into a tackle with a soccer ball , trips and comes up lame for the year ! Which is it ? :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's a combination of the two... currently a cheerleader... but normally someone who runs 20 yards into a tackle and puts every pound of his 6-2 frame into the challenge.

You'll see next year.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta must have won this past weekend...........there wasn't much said after the GEU game. Oh well hope you get your 100 so we can listen to you all yap some more and toot each others horns.....Actually I wouldn't mind tooting sixfyv's avtars horns !!!

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek:After suffering a nasty ankle sprain ,severe ligament damage .
My ankle doesnt seem to be getting better ,I played in goal for the over 40s and my ankle blew up like a balloon!:(.
I never thought you could see your studs with your leg planted straight down?
The goalie asked me if I was okay ,my reply was why he said he almost puked :eek:.
Could be coaching in the near future!
HIGHLANDERHASABADWHEEL!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Phat or Bully.......... Our game against you has been changed to MAP this Friday.

Some clubs have had thier turf fields cleared.

I heard your field was going to be done as well........Can you confirm if this is going to happen boys?

Thanks so much

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again KNVB.........

Steve Miller picked up the phone and asked your club exec at 7 pm that night to run down and open a changeroom for us............To which good old Tommy did.

You on the other hand told us you had asked for it to happen.

If you were playing at Newton and needed a room pal.......I would have made it happen.

You chose to hang your Mucker Mates out to dry in the rain and Thriller Miller made you look clueless.(Maybe that's why he trains with us on Weds nights)

The point once again is not only did you sewer us KNVB...........you are happy about it!

One phone call from Miller and it happened..........The word CNUT does come to mind when you are now spoken of....

By the way.(We called your house and your cell and you still chose to sewer your Mucker mates)

R F is starting a new Mucker team this summer Davey,,,,,,,,,Don't call us...

We'll call you............:rolleyes:

Nice Guy!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, now I know what Sir M feels like when he ranks you #2, I'm sure of it...

I suppose when I called the park superintendent and she said they would be open I shouldn't have taken her word for it, eh? Sorry, Pal. I should have taken it upon myself to double check minutes before your grand arrival. My mistake for having any plans on a night when my Muckers mates (Did you play this year? I must have missed that) were playing a game. I shall effort myself to be available 24 hours before and 24 hours after all Rangers, pardon, Peg Rangers, matches from this point forward. It won't happen again, Kenno.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ex-Coach,
Just been told that the feild is clear and the game is on , 9 pm at MAP Oval. There will be changerooms .

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ex-Coach,
Just been told that the feild is clear and the game is on , 9 pm at MAP Oval. There will be changerooms .

We won tonight but have you guys ever heard of heat, it was colder in the changing room than out on the field.

p.s. KNVB still did not open the changing room's C**T

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

In between your Ranger's duties, can you please make it over here to shovel my driveway? Two inches fresh out there you know. Crazy, I know...snow in the winter. Who woulda thunk it.

Many thanks in advance.

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup Game:

Ancient Mariners 1 Sikh United 2. Sikh United won in penalties after going to the 7th shooters.

A good lively game with the Mariners going up 1-0 with about 15 minutes to play. Sikh scored with about 8 to go. In any event it was an improved performance for us Mariners.

Now we can really focus on the league once again... :rolleyes:

Cheers

Franz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0