Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 4 - Peace Arse 0

A good ol' fashion butt-wiping tonight at Winskill.

4-0 score FLATTERS Peace Arch as their keeps made a half dozen brilliant saves to keep the score respectable.

Well done Delta lads.

Valdy with the natural hat-trick

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta 4 - Peace Arse 0

A good ol' fashion butt-wiping tonight at Winskill.

4-0 score FLATTERS Peace Arch as their keeps made a half dozen brilliant saves to keep the score respectable.

Well done Delta lads.

Valdy with the natural hat-trick

4ST,

who is your avtar a pic of? Forgot to ask you tonite.

How about that beer cooler...exotic ales from Spain to top off a fine display by the boys on the pitch.:wa:

HJ

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two reds in your game?

FFS - Do you like have live spies watching our games or something?
Look man, the gap's as high as a possible 7 points all right?
It's over Heanjob.
But that is well fcuking done last night sonno...

;)

Couple of reds - Yes.
Some stunned cnut butchered Halvy from behind, I can only imagine out of frustration, and Ward showed him the straight red.
Fcuking Fanny.
And I Love Tony hauled down one of them in the box in the 90th minute and got the straight red for that. :rolleyes:
A dreadful mis-communication (fcuk up) :D amongst Scheu, Bailey, and Mooresy with our right back clearly not at fault.
Pete Errington slotted it past Nights who came in to face the PK.

BTW, good to see old enemy Alan Alderson playing for them.

Cheers,
RF

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS - Do you like have live spies watching our games or something?
Look man, the gap's as high as a possible 7 points all right?
It's over Heanjob.
But that is well fcuking done last night sonno...

;)

Couple of reds - Yes.
Some stunned cnut butchered Halvy from behind, I can only imagine out of frustration, and Ward showed him the straight red.
Fcuking Fanny.
And I Love Tony hauled down one of them in the box in the 90th minute and got the straight red for that. :rolleyes:
A dreadful mis-communication (fcuk up) :D amongst Scheu, Bailey, and Mooresy with our right back clearly not at fault.
Pete Errington slotted it past Nights who came in to face the PK.

BTW, good to see old enemy Alan Alderson playing for them.

Cheers,
RF

The reds and the score was on the new and improved FVSL website. I think the league has webcams at every field as well....:D

Great result last night for us yes, but only preparing ourselves for the litmus test. :cool:

See your other mob of thugs won this morning.

7 seems to be a "magic" number for RF.

HJ incorporated

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE=;)

Forward.... right back....... I,m suprised you didn't go in goal to try and stop the peno! :rolleyes: Fukcing Cupcake:D

servmaster

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Sean, I didnt get your request for the cooler to be available before kickoff as I havent been on the site much until now.:eek:

A big win last night for the Delta lads over PAU. Should hve been 5 or 6-0 at halftime. Credit to their keeper who made some fantastic save's.Big shout out to Valdy for such an impressive performance and the hat trick in the first half.

Well done everyone!

Servmaster.

PS. I think the assortment of crisp's are right up there too! :p

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that Valdy, who works in the airline industry? :confused

If so, he is a great guy.

It's the Valdy who looks a lot like you Captain....he is now a Surrey firefighter. Seriously, when I showed up at training in September I thought it was SB. Both good looking lads you two! :D

HJ

You and Valdy spent some time in Winterpeg?

HACKER

Apr 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've seen that goalie for Delta before and he is shocking . Too bad Peace Arch didn't know that all they had to do was shoot and the game was theirs . If that guy plays in the pipes for them again their season is as good as over.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've seen that goalie for Delta before and he is shocking . Too bad Peace Arch didn't know that all they had to do was shoot and the game was theirs . If that guy plays in the pipes for them again their season is as good as over.

Talking about coming from left field - where did that comment come from mochacho???

Please enlighten us and explain your "wisdom" - inquiring minds want to know:rolleyes:

Based on our effort Friday night against PA - we could've played without a keeper all together as they didn't even have 4 attempts on goal:D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All i'm saying is good looks don't equal good saves . Nothing personal i hear he's a great guy !

Are you a female who met him on one of his recent mexican vacations?

Some advice, he's not looking for a serious relationship.

I know he's a fireman but there are other options out there lady.....if it's weekend :wa: your looking for then he might be your man!

HJ

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All i'm saying is good looks don't equal good saves . Nothing personal i hear he's a great guy !

By my count this "horrible goalie" posted two clean sheets against PA this year.

How 'bout them apples there Hacker.

Love to hear your explanation on that one big guy.

HACKER

Apr 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was obviously all luck ! What sort of goalie wears track pants under his shorts ! Was he from div 11 youth ? He had more layers on than an onion !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0