Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game this weekend for PAU and the always scrappy Aldergrove crew.

With both teams tied at 28 points and only four games left.........(and both tied for third)

The winner of this game could secure the third and final Provincial Spot that both teams seem to be chasing.

Not that Delta has their spot locked up............:rolleyes: (I just would'nt bet against it)

We have four games to go as well....Sikh, Abbey, and twice we get the Moneyman and his Two Live Crew!

I think i will pick PAU this weekend as i hope Chalky has the boys playing for their lives!;)

Good Luck Boys!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way............Yes i am declaring us a Provincial Spot Already!!!

Thank Geu later for your title.:) Remember at christmas Coach everyone makes a deal with the devil, it's just when is the devil going to collect?:D

$$$MANSatan

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too right Moneyman...........

Yes it is time to pay up pal!

See you at Newton in a couple of weeks!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs Sikh United has now been changed to Cloverdale for 6 pm.

The lights at Newton got snuffed!

God i hope Miller can get us a changeroom..................;)

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Tommy Duncan for the changing room's, Junior took the credit but it was Tommy that had to open them up.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe for the second time this season,a tie would have been a good result against the delta lads.The ref did allow their frontman get away with a hand ball in our box wich directly resulted in a goal.first twenty minutes they really took it to us,after that the blacks settled down and the rest of the game was pretty fair.delta did carry majority of the play but nothing threatening beyond 20 yards.as bully said they r a good bunch of guys and it is always fun out there.Looking forward to seeing who we r playing in the cup final'

DMU

Oct 21, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before playing you AllBlacks we always say if we don't match you in effort the game can be lost....Year in Year out you are consistently a hard working team, something to hang your hat on...

Enjoyed the match, but where was the pizza?

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU,
Some great history between the two teams. The Za incident is a classic!
I felt like I was playing in a forest, you boys have some big lads out there.
As for the hand ball, the ref did make up for that with my bicep clearance 5 minutes later.

PS: Belt up Blower and bugger off back to England.:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers clinch the league tonight with a 6- 0 drubbing of Abbey.

Was it fun................No.

Was it fun to see Mclean, Izzat, Baily, Barry, and Andy out later talking about Our Cup Run...............Yes.

The boys are back baby............And yes we are ready to go!

Bring on West Van, Surrey, Cliff, or Who Ever.......All good teams but yes we are now about to Roll!

Trust me...............We are ready to roll boys!:D

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers clinch the league tonight with a 6- 0 drubbing of Abbey.
Was it fun................No.
Was it fun to see Mclean, Izzat, Baily, Barry, and Andy out later talking about Our Cup Run...............Yes.
The boys are back baby............And yes we are ready to go!
Bring on West Van, Surrey, Cliff, or Who Ever.......All good teams but yes we are now about to Roll!
Trust me...............We are ready to roll boys!:D

I'd be more concerned with DMU if I was you. If 6-0 is a drubbing what do you call 15-0???

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showing no class and running up the score? :D
TTP and all that lads...;)

How'd the exhibition game go Stevie Oneder?

Cheers to the Ancient Mariners for continuing to stick it out.
They were a bit light on the body count Saturday night and it was nice to play on grass for a change albeit a sandy pitch.
The team we played last night was not as deep as the team we played last time.
Well done on the year guys and great to have you in the league.
Also gotta like that Sammy J's out there as well for the apres match - Birds galore...Yowsa...

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Ranger I say it is about a 50/50 chance I will play against you guys. A miracle happened while I was down in Huatulco soaking up the sun rumour around the pool was there was a bunch of trainers there hiding from Congress.;) Well after a few more cocktails they advised me I needed a B-12 shot and this cream to bring down the swelling on the knee. :) Low and behold a miracle happened. There is no drug testing in our league is there? Anyhow tell HOS to keep his head up and to get ready to pick his scrawny little ass off the ground.:D

$$$MANCLEMENS

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showing no class and running up the score? :D
TTP and all that lads...;)
How'd the exhibition game go Stevie Oneder?
Cheers to the Ancient Mariners for continuing to stick it out.
They were a bit light on the body count Saturday night and it was nice to play on grass for a change albeit a sandy pitch.
The team we played last night was not as deep as the team we played last time.
Well done on the year guys and great to have you in the league.
Also gotta like that Sammy J's out there as well for the apres match - Birds galore...Yowsa...

Good and bad. We started fairly well, pushing forward and trying to cope with thier big front runners. 2-1 us at the half. At that point we were down a goalie, severed achilles, and a forward. A clumsey tackle and his ankle was gone. Then our right back decides to drive the goalie to the Hospital. Stevie starts to dress. They started pouring on the pressure big time and pot two in the second. Then down goes one of the centre backs. In comes your truly, both teams coast to the end. So all in all not a bad night for us against the number 2 in the valley, but at a horrendous cost. No goalie, centre back, and one of our front runners also gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0