Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] October Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phatanslow said:
Regs,
Man you are a bit of ( how does gameboy call it ) a TWAT !!
I will bet with you , a case of one's favorite beer. You say they don't win I say they do win. One condition though , when I win I want you to buy my 12 beer out of the rangers cooler and ,if by chance you win, I will buy twelve out of your Surrey united's cooler . Are we on ????
You are on... remember, the bet is that FireRangers will not win the so-called quadruple.

twoleftfeet said:
Well Regs...I for one am always up for a little friendly wager now and again, sooooooooooo.....

48 Beers in the cooler for ScUm if Rangers FAIL to win...courtesy of ME :D

48 Beers in The Mighty AllBlacks cooler if Rangers take the hardware home...courtesy of YOU :eek:

Money = Mouth :D

Strangerthanever....no pressure! :cool:
You are also on... remember, the bet is that FireRangers will not win the so-called quadruple.

Anyone else feeling thirsty?

Cheers,

~Regs.

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
twoleftfeet said:
Well Regs...I for one am always up for a little friendly wager now and again, sooooooooooo.....

48 Beers in the cooler for ScUm if Rangers FAIL to win...courtesy of ME :D

48 Beers in The Mighty AllBlacks cooler if Rangers take the hardware home...courtesy of YOU :eek:

Money = Mouth :D

Strangerthanever....no pressure! :cool:

Two left feet, I want in also.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~regs~/jordy,

I want no part of your silly little scam...

:confused:"remember, the bet is that FireRangers will not win the so-called quadruple." :confused:

yep, I smell a fish here! :rolleyes:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Peter Peter pumkin Eater aren't you the SMART one...I was wondering when someone would try to collect on that...and NO I wasn't going to coff it up unless one of you brain surgeons called me one it!! :rolleyes:

YES IOU RANGERS one flat of beer...Peter should get 6 for remembering... :D

REGS - First there has to BE an actual QUADRUPLE for it to APPLY...sooooooooo Im waiting for REGS to explain himself and qualify what he means by QUADRUPLE....:wa: oR NO BET..get it...

Nice try tho Jordy...you are a true SCOT.

Im waiting............. :knvb:

5NOSHOWS - That fishy smell is the your GEAR you haven't worn since last year... :)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just In !!!

This whole thing reekes!!

The games have been changed to Burnaby Lake Turf Fields!!!

11 AM against Alberta...

The Byrne Creek School field is closed to the Strike!!!

Repeat: Burnaby Lake at 11 AM.

Not sure if this is all weekend now?

I told B.C. soccer they should have let us host it. They were not to pleased with my comments. :rolleyes:

See ya tomorrow.

Game on!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you are a bastard, sounds like sour grapes to me.

Best of luck Rangers, bring home the title.
Also, nice move WaterBoy, quite generous for a ;) .

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You clowns kill me :rolleyes:

After Phatnuts mentioned a so-called quadruple happening, I said 100% it wouldn't. Maybe if some of you paid a little more attention to details, you would have more than 3 points from 4 games.

:D

Coach,

BC Soccer = :rolleyes:

I might swing by for the last 30 now, weather permitting :)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ya..well, er, didn't catch that Phatnuts post... :p Whatever... :rolleyes: Game on...they already have the first THREE ..all they have to do is win the Western Canadians this weekend and The Mighty AllBlacks will be 48 Beers for the better...

Mmmmmmmm Beeeeeeeeerr...

Details shmetails....if you lot were on it Rangers wouldn't be GOING to the Western Canadians.... :D Get it together will ya...I stuck up for ScUm last year and it cost me ...altho Peter is just in the process of collecting now...I don't even know who the fcuk he is or if he even plays for Rangers...If you want UR beer better let me know... :D

Nuff...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So wait a second... after all that, you still want the bet to go on?

This is your last chance to get out...

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
you would have more than 3 points from 4 games.
OOOOOOOOOO! that hurts. Sticks & stones. Bollix 2U.
I could explain why we really deserve 3 wins but football is a cruel game and Ref's can't keep up.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FOR THE RECORD :rolleyes:

After all that, the Deal Stands.....Rangers take the Win at this weekends tourney and in Phat&Slos words...its a complete Quadruple....and The Mighty AllBlacks are sipping on 48 cold ones.... :cool:

They Lose and its 48 goin into ScUms cooler and Jordy can share the spoils with you... :rolleyes:

I've got nothing better to do this year anyhow... :p

Game on!! :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
twoleftfeet said:

After all that, the Deal Stands.....Rangers take the Win at this weekends tourney and in Phat&Slos words...its a complete Quadruple....and The Mighty AllBlacks are sipping on 48 cold ones.... :cool:

They Lose and its 48 goin into ScUms cooler and Jordy can share the spoils with you... :rolleyes:

Game on!! :D

I'm just tuning in...the Mighty Rangers won the league, the bc cup, lost the league cup and are looking to win the Western Canadians...that would be 3 of 4...am I missing something? Either way, good luck Rangers...I'd try to make it out but I'll be on the picket line. :( :rolleyes:

Cheers boys

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
twoleftfeet said:

Game on!! :D[/QUOTE

2 Left Brain Cells.

How Can you win the the Quadruple if you have only 2 previous wins . I would like STELLAS please.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will take 48 Sleeman Honey Browns, thanks!

~Regswithagreatstarttotheday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0