Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] October Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I did look quite stellar between the sticks didn't I?

I'm our 5th string back up and I needed the minutes.... :D

Fat Monkey said:
Fcuking rabbit!!! :mad:

We refer to Barry as 'The Gazelle'.

Actually for a guy I've always known as a defender FM, you had a good game in the middle mate.

Anothersittermissedforever....

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 4 PAU 4

What a battle, the 11 assembled AllBlacks didn't look too happy as the PAU Army warmed up. "Not to worry lads, I'm sure we'll have more than 11 next week." Small consolation. In the face of such stiff odds we decided to play Route 1 football and slow the game down. Within 30 minutes we were up by 2 and the PAU boys were hopping mad. Cuthbert with the volley and Jonesy off a header.

Jonesy & Fergie terrified the PAU back line with chaotic attacks and endless running. Cuthbert, the biggest one, tackled like the rugby player he is and Trevor Jones stood on his head under heaps of PAU pressure. We finished the half 2-2. Two very nice goals from PAU.

Phew, another 90 minutes of this, you must be joking. Within 10 minutes Jonesy bagged another. Time seemed to stand still. Petal wasn't happy! StevieWattsSuperStar was whirling. 15 minutes to go PAU got a soft Peno and we were square again. 5 minutes remaining, AllBlacks corner, Morten Gamst Pedersen rings it off the back post and we lead again. You know the ending; nice work in close by PAU to equalize and the whistle goes.

11 completely knackered AllBlacks couldn't even smile.
PaddiethePetalMoore was shattered.
Lots of bevies with the PAU boys after, great bunch O'lads.
Nice to see mee olde mates Popbitch & Bookie, nice game lads.

Springer, start saving cause you'll be buying a cooler at this rate.
:knvb: :knvb: - 0, zip, zero, ni;, nadda, not a sausage!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bully,
I must say that your counting is terrible !!! In the first game the only all black goal came off of three people ( none of which were you ) so in the dressing room you get involved in a rock-paper-scissors match for who gets the goal , I am most certainly not letting you count that one. Then in the sapperton game you run in off a free kick and collect a rebound off the goalie ( which I don't remember ever seeing hit the back of the net ) and get called offside and somehow you think that you can count that as a goal :rolleyes: The game ended 0-0 so how do you get credit for a goal there :confused: I have no worries about beating you in goals this year !! Shouldn't miss another game this year .
I must say though that is a very nice result seeing the numbers you had , how was supersteve ??? I hope you stuck it to him after the game . See ya tonight !! :wa:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phatty,
There are three types of people in this world; those that can count and those that can't. AS for my goal tally; I'm at 2.5!
I won the one against DMU fair and square, paper covers rock.
The goal against Sapp counted because I was onside. I can't help it if the Ref is slow. And last but not least, from the corner, off the back post against PAU. I'm up by 2.5 and I'll be knocking in another one on Friday. Death or Glory Boys Here We Go!

:knvb: :knvb: -0 ;)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now now boys...It is obvious that both of you are in need of medica...er mediation

Unfortunatly BullyBeef the Sapperton goal does not count..please se the FV Web Site "Goals For" column in the standings for reference.

The DMU Goal will be counted as in fact, paper does cover rock. Besides, it was so bad, no one else wanted it.....

The PUA corner directly into the net is without a doubt a goal...thats something you just don't see every day...wonder what J.P. thought of that while standing on the sidelines watching.....who exactly IS the Coach over there anyhow?!?!?! :)

Official Tally PullyMyPeePee - 2 PilsburyDough - 0

Tune in Next week for another exciting episode...will Phatandslow pass the ball to Bully? Or will the media be gathered in his driveway while he does sit-ups exclaiming, "Hey, I wasn't the one who got tired!!"

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok oK I will give you the Peace arch goal but I think it would only be fair that we have a rock-paper-scissors for the delta goal because even though I wasn't there I think I can claim as much of that goal as you bully. You earn them and I will gladly let you count your goal :wa: As for sapperton :rolleyes: :rolleyes: NO GOAL !!!
twosmallballs the only thing in my driveway will be the ambulance coming to get me after friday and of course I will pass to bully ... otherwise I would have to listen to him whine all night in the dressing room :D

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB said:
Phatty,
There are three types of people in this world; those that can count and those that can't. AS for my goal tally; I'm at 2.5!
I won the one against DMU fair and square, paper covers rock.
The goal against Sapp counted because I was onside. I can't help it if the Ref is slow. And last but not least, from the corner, off the back post against PAU. I'm up by 2.5 and I'll be knocking in another one on Friday. Death or Glory Boys Here We Go!

:knvb: :knvb: -0 ;)

Based on your logic, then, Bully, I would like to have credit for a few I've put in whilst training with you. As one too young to play and not signed, I still think I deserve to have my name on your little score sheet. If I must, I will submit to the paper, rock, scissors method to resolve any disputes. However, at this point, I'd be more inclined to finish convincingly (as I have) rather than attach myself to garbage that may/may have not crossed a goal line. ;) Although this seems to work for liverpool in Champions league... :eek:

Bevies after the run tonight???

manager

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh dear,the goals are leaking in at peace arch.Steven Hawkins has more mobility and communication skills than the back four at the minute.Poor cunning stunt,depressed beyond tablets.Still the best beer man for miles.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Popbitch,
The beer in your cooler was very tasty. :p
Don't sweat the back line, at least you've got JP as acting linesman.

Prediction for Friday, AllBlacks will muster more than 11 and thump the Poco Blunder. Oops sorry, I mean GEU.
AllBlacks FridayNightSpecial kicks off @ 8pm.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thump us, will you BullyB? That's mighty strong words for a winless club.

monkeyknowsgeuareunderdogsagain

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fatdonkey,
I think thump is the proper way to put it :D But if history repeats itself we will have a tough time, we always seem to lose points to the crappy teams :eek: Either way pints and then Gabby's , the friday night special !!!
On a different note... GOOD LUCK this weekend RANGERS :wa:
Make your first year in the masters one that will be remembered , if I am not mistaken it would be a quadruple.. League Title-League Cup-Provincal Cup- and then Western Canadian champs..
What a great year.. Well done all of you !!!
A special thumbs up to Coach .. not easy keeping that much talent happy.. good job !!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Phatso.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Sapperton for allowing us to sign Tony in the pipes for the weekend.

Our gain is certainly their loss and it's very much appreciated after losing Hebes with his ruptured achilles tendon injury.

Best of luck to everyone in the league on the weekend,

RF

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, good luck to the Ranger Boys, kick some ARSE!!

Predictions......

Rangers win Touney!! :cool:

AllBlacks should, I repeat, should, take this one however, this team (G.E.U./PoCo) historically gives the Men in Black fits and from all accounts they are improved this year...should be interesting but the Nod goes to AllBlacks as their Friday Nite squad should be in full force....

No Keep for the Bong Boys could be a factor in this one as PA is very competent going forward....however Sapp could do some damage unless JP can save the day?? Nod to P.A. in a close one...

ScUm should take DMU as they seem to have found their legs of late....Don't think DMU matches up particulary well against ScUm aswell....Nod to Scum.

Out..

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FireRangers will not win the so-called quadruple... 100% and I'd be willing to money on it!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,
Man you are a bit of ( how does gameboy call it ) a TWAT !!
I will bet with you , a case of one's favorite beer. You say they don't win I say they do win. One condition though , when I win I want you to buy my 12 beer out of the rangers cooler and ,if by chance you win, I will buy twelve out of your Surrey united's cooler . Are we on ????

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Regs...I for one am always up for a little friendly wager now and again, sooooooooooo.....

48 Beers in the cooler for ScUm if Rangers FAIL to win...courtesy of ME :D

48 Beers in The Mighty AllBlacks cooler if Rangers take the hardware home...courtesy of YOU :eek:

Money = Mouth :D

Strangerthanever....no pressure! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0