Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] October Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Might as well get this one started with the 4 games on the slate for this weekend:

Aldergrove vs Delta Tie
PAU vs All Blacks PAU
SU vs Sapperton SU
GEU vs FireRangers FireRangers

Really looking forward to seeing the league's best centreback this weekend... does he even know he's the best? :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just thought about something ,I may not get christmas present's this year .(Ian AKA santa).
like my new home
Highlander

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
I'm surprised. Due to your recent posting patterns, I didn't really think you followed any type of thought process.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Popbitch, Mee Olde Sparra,
Nice to see you're out and about.
Thanks for the note, either you've got an incredible memory or you've got my picture on the fridge, right next to Ilki!
Muppets-r-us! ;)

Are you playing for PA this weekend? Its going to be a bit like two sinking ships fighting for one lifeboat. Not to worry, we can suck back a pint and reminisce about "The good old days". Don't think I've got too many left in me at the moment. Managing a team will take years off your life. Look at Coach, they're winning and just look at the state of him. Frodo meets George Cestanza. :D :p

Rover&Out

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After all the help I gave you in sears .?
would you do it for one scooby snack!
after all one season is all we are aloud(club I)
Higherthanhighlander.............................................................................................................................................................................
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxxoxxo

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bystander, Dude...
Don't drink the bong water, I've warned you about that before.
You're not allowed. ;)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jono me old Mate! Happy Birthday!!! Bestlads!

:wa: :wa: dointhedanceafterbeatingCapCollege1988!!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps: ~regs~, nice to see you last week! obviously I need too resubmit my avtar for upgrades? :confused:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't want to start the Happy BullyB Thread so I'll say it here. Happy birthday Jonathon! Have a good game tomorrow.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy birthday bully...have a great game tomorrow and maybe we'll see you tuesday night...this time for a pint after the kick around, my treat, of coarse.

manager

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 3
Sapperton 0

Good game, Sapperton a little unlucky to not get one (cleared off the line). Heard PAU/All Blacks knotted at 4s :eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 GEU 0

Geu has a good crew over there. Nice guys and never stop working. Wow, what a BBQ they throw!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great BBQ indeed Coach.

From a distance..... :D

Impressed with GEU on the pitch, but off.....no class. :rolleyes: ;)

Guys:
I know it's your first year in the league and all (Although this team has a very PoCo flair to it) but let me explain Masters 101 football to you OK?
When you have tandoori chicken on the barbie (In abundant supply I might add) the gentlemanly thing to do is to look over at the motley crew across from you with puppy dog eyes eyeing that grill and say: "Hey lads, let bygones be bygones, I know you just waxed us 3-Nil, ;) , but would you like a wee bit of the Tandoori cuisine?"

The punishment we gave you for 90 minutes doesn't come close to the punishment and pure spirtited meaness you gave us for the following 90 alright?
Had we known about the apres festivities, a draw could have been negotiated prior to.
Out of order and you fcuking know it.

Also, who's #12 out there?
The lad does his business on the pitch like an overweight primate.
Banging and crashin like a 288 ape.
A blimp fcuking chimp so he is....

The pitch was in great shape and you know what?
I think we can get used to this grass thing with some more practice. :rolleyes:

Loads of thanks to the many GEU lads who wished us well next week.
Very much appreciated boys and cheers,
RF

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see Rangerforever get the start. I showed up and caught a bit of the first half. You looked pretty good out there big man. Except for that pathetic excuse for a shot in that early goal mouth scramble.

After playing on that field, the new turf at Byrne should feel like playing at Old Trafford. Brutal field.

Good luck Friday boys.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
When you have tandoori chicken on the barbie (In abundant supply I might add) the gentlemanly thing to do is to look over at the motley crew across from you with puppy dog eyes eyeing that grill and say: "Hey lads, let bygones be bygones, I know you just waxed us 3-Nil, ;) , but would you like a wee bit of the Tandoori cuisine?"
Geez, Ranger, do you really think you needed that chicken before the big weekend coming up? We were just thinking of your well-being. :rolleyes:

Rangerforever said:
The punishment we gave you for 90 minutes
This much was very true. It could have been much worse than 3 - nil. Thanks for keeping the score respectable. :(

Rangerforever said:
Also, who's #12 out there?
The lad does his business on the pitch like an overweight primate.
Banging and crashin like a 288 ape.
A blimp fcuking chimp so he is....
Not sure who you're referring to? I think he spent most of the game chasing Barry around the park. Fcuking rabbit!!! :mad:

Great fifteen minutes in the pipes Ranger. Stellar performance.

Best of luck this weekend Fire-Ranger-Fighters!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 4 - P.A. 4

Well, both teams looked great going forward at least... :p I showed up with about 30 minutes left and the score tied at 2....

Apparently AllBlacks were up by two then PA came back and tied it.....then 3-2 3-3 4-3 4-4 with AllBlacks never trailing....from what I saw of the game it was a fair result...

PA looks a little weaker on the back line this year but still dangerous going forward...

AllBlacks with 11 men AGAIN.....20 signed :confused: So a decent result for us in that regard I suppose....

Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0