Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: There's a new sherriff in town

Brandon:
I won't be at the match a week next Friday to crush you and your peacokc lidded mate in the back.
Lucky you.

I would assume your chances are quite good then. :D

With respect to Coach, the lad has no say whatsoever.
He, and Bear for that matter, have been 'relieved' of their duties.
I alone now rule this club with an iron fist.
They'll be no more upsets under my watch God damn it.

:rolleyes:

In that, there will be no more talk of the Fury this week.
We have the World Cup final this Friday night to consider solely first.
It's Derby Day and those Delta Metro tarts won't have the fog this time round to bail their sorry arses out.

There's pride on the line as well as a couple of salmon hopefully at the end of this post.

I'm fcuking serious.

RF

Clubfoot

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that halftime at Fridays game will be extended. Thus allowing the players a chance to take their mediction, have a nap and find their teeth. If the game is tied at the end of regulation there will be a sudden death Bingo Playoff game to determine the winner. :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
See now that is funny! :)
Well done Clubfoot,not bad i must say.

Coachwhoisnolongeracoach. :mad:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: There's a new sherriff in town

Rangerforever said:
With respect to Coach, the lad has no say whatsoever.
He, and Bear for that matter, have been 'relieved' of their duties.
I alone now rule this club with an iron fist.
They'll be no more upsets under my watch God damn it.

RF
Great, does this mean I have to be over 200lbs to stay on the team?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild: you should hit the Dr. Ross diet plan. Pachos, haggis, Guinness. That's breakfast; repeat for lunch and dinner.

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Delta Highlanders 0 Poco (soon to be relegated) United 0

Two things from Poco that disappointed me from the game on friday. First Bitter Bitch told me he put a four pack of Guinness up for the first person to stud me and nothing. In my former alchohlic days I would have studded my own grandmother for a pint. Second the Poco slags were really weak, not what I have come to expect out of Poco.

Delta should have won but we never finished our chances or even got many shots on Skurr.

Lemmesee.. Shoulda won without a shot on goal? All over us the WHOLE game? I'll admit you came out strong, didn't do much, and then watched us run the ball on your end a fair bit during the second half.

Oh yeah...didn't your keeper have to make a good save in the first half when yours truly placed it for the far corner after your back line (or was it you) let me slip in behind on the far side of the box.

In truth, fairly boring game with neither team doing enough to deserve 3 points over the other.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bitter_cabbage said:
Lemmesee.. Shoulda won without a shot on goal? All over us the WHOLE game? I'll admit you came out strong, didn't do much, and then watched us run the ball on your end a fair bit during the second half.

Oh yeah...didn't your keeper have to make a good save in the first half when yours truly placed it for the far corner after your back line (or was it you) let me slip in behind on the far side of the box.

In truth, fairly boring game with neither team doing enough to deserve 3 points over the other.

Time to clear up what I was triing to say in my original post so Bitter and his friend red won't be confused.

This sums it up

Poco's getting relegated, Poco's a bunch of pussy's, Poco has no wit, Delta has to finish their chances or at least get their shots on net and force the keeper (or Skurr in this case) to make saves.

Hope I cleared it up for you :D

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Time to clear up what I was triing to say in my original post so Bitter and his friend red won't be confused.

This sums it up

Poco's getting relegated, Poco's a bunch of pussy's, Poco has no wit, Delta has to finish their chances or at least get their shots on net and force the keeper (or Skurr in this case) to make saves.

Hope I cleared it up for you :D

I know this much is clear...PoCo undefeated vs. Delta this year!!!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
redwoods said:
I know this much is clear...PoCo undefeated vs. Delta this year!!!

Well done Indian pecker give yourselves a pat on the back. That has been a problem, that an elite team that we are losing points to BOTTOM TEAMS like you guys. Oh well we're a young team that will be going places so we just have to learn from our mistakes. :cool:

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Well done Indian pecker give yourselves a pat on the back. That has been a problem, that an elite team that we are losing points to BOTTOM TEAMS like you guys. Oh well we're a young team that will be going places so we just have to learn from our mistakes. :cool:

OK...young and elite. I was enjoying the banter but that is just too much even for and old and not very elite player.
Good luck the rest of the way.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to you guys, you have some big games left in your bid to stay up this year but they are games you can win. Despite what I said before it would be a shame to see Poco without a Div. 1 team.

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me thinks STD loves Redwoods...

redwoods said:
OK...young and elite. I was enjoying the banter but that is just too much even for and old and not very elite player.
Good luck the rest of the way.

STD said:
Good luck to you guys, you have some big games left in your bid to stay up this year but they are games you can win. Despite what I said before it would be a shame to see Poco without a Div. 1 team.

Can't you just feel the love in this room! So warm and fuzzy... ;) :rolleyes:

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Me thinks STD loves Redwoods...

bitter_cabbage said:
Can't you just feel the love in this room! So warm and fuzzy... ;) :rolleyes:

fuzzy like balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0