Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stricker 12 way to pat yourself on the back it. :bronco:
The relegation and promotion is easy. First take your two teams with Poco City in front of their names and put them in div. 2 and promote the Black Knights and Tigers because they say they are the best.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I get it now. You guys are throwing the year so you don't have to get promoted.

I knew it. Fcuking old cowards.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what your saying is the Rangers "poor" season is to avoid Premier...my new prediction is the Rangers finish 3rd. :bronco:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
So what your saying is the Rangers "poor" season is to avoid Premier...my new prediction is the Rangers finish 3rd. :bronco:

We got the same e-mail from the league as milhouse did & for promotion to premier . If the 1 or 2 team doesn't want to go up, then it goes to the 3 place team & they have to play the best out of 2 games against the second to last place team in premier . The 3 place team would take the spot of the second place team. So Poco City is asking the league if they can stay up they can't do that ! Poco City dug there own hole now they have to get themselves out of it! I love to see both Poco Shity teams going down ! If Port Moody didn't swith clubs you would have seen 3 Poco Shity teams fighting over relegation !

Cheers
Rex

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And a Langley team.:(

You probably shouldn't weigh in on the whole wanting to stay up or go down thing Rex. We all know you had to do some serious blowing a couple of years ago to get "demoted".

"Premier is too hard Noel. Can we please go in Division One? Please?"

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City Demotion Woes

Dude - Why United and Hotspur at the bottom?

Easy answer. Hotspur moving up and Fury moving up via joining Pomo despite the club not wishing them too. So much for the club system. Guys want to stick together even if they aren't all higher division players. United getting devastated by injuries and suspensions. Not having a keeper for the first 6 games (yes, STD, I know some consider Scurr not to be a keeper but look what he did for us in our game against your team :D ) also hurt us a ton. Team went on a downward spiral and hopes for staying up are looking pretty slim.

Millhouse/Rex - Not sure who's pipe you guys are smoking in the changeroom :D , but there's been no league talks to keep any Poco team in Div 1 no matter where they finish. Gotta love the rumour mill! :( :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, this run of sad performance will likely further hurt Poco's performance next year, as I can vouch that there are a number of guys who will probably not be back again (although strangely, there are some United players -- and probably some Hotspurs -- that look forward to playing Div 2 ball just so they can "easily win some games" (quote) :confused: . Hope those guys enjoy the hack and whack league next year.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Bitter Cabbage" classic TTP moniker, Are you a "carny" with small hands and smell like you know what too!! :D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter bitch I am sure injuries and suspensions have something to do with your relegation problems but that being said I don't get any positive vibes coming from the coach and this may be the root of your problems. Try taking your your players aside and really get to know them, tell them how much you care about them and their problems and before long you will be winning again. As for not considering Aron a goalie I have always said I am amazed by some of the saves he makes it is just every now and then he pulls a Skurr. :D

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Bitter bitch I am sure injuries and suspensions have something to do with your relegation problems but that being said I don't get any positive vibes coming from the coach and this may be the root of your problems. Try taking your your players aside and really get to know them, tell them how much you care about them and their problems and before long you will be winning again. As for not considering Aron a goalie I have always said I am amazed by some of the saves he makes it is just every now and then he pulls a Skurr. :D

Coach that lot!? Some of them think they know it all and won't even grab your cack if you ask 'em. I'm thinking about asking my team of 7 and 8 year olds to suit up instead. They're playing a hell of a lot better as a team, against teams one, two, and three years older than them - and kicking ass! :eek:

As for Scurr... He should be in net the rest of the season (sure to be short :( )...so we're due for a few "Scurrs" before all the pain ends! :D

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury 1 @ Delta Highlanders 0

Port Moody Fury 1 @ Delta Highlanders 0
7:30pm game at John Oliver

Cold night, good game, pretty even, went up 1-0 with 10 minutes left in the half and then I missed a PK 15 minutes into the second half...and we held on for the win from there, huge 3 points for us, hopefully we can keep it up in the new year! good luck to every team that doesn't have poco in there name this weekend heh ;)

Brandon

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3-0 Poco
Let me see, boring is the word I am looking for. 3 goals in the 1st half, then a bit of a snoozer from there on. Poco's goalie made some huge saves to keep the game somewhat close.
Not a great game by either team, but good to get the first one over with.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brandon you can thank me personally for your one goal as I handed it to your player on a silver plater. After a sleepless night triiing to figure out what happened this is the reasons I came up with.

A) first game back after being injured for a long time and was a little rusty.
b) Subconsciencely I was driving one of the final nails in the poco cofin.
C) it was due to happen because of my lack of skill and talent as a soccer player.
d) the withdrawels from alcohol in my system was messing up my thought process.

I think c) was the answer I am going with but b) is the feel good answer :D

As far as the penalty shot it was a good save by our keeper but next time put some rocks in your purse before you hit it. Overall Fury just worked harder and wanted the game more than we did.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 2 - 1 Dewdney

The big bitch was on fire today scoring both for us. We had to hold on for a bit in the second but it was a nice win for us. Especially after what happend just before Christmas. The guys that were there for that one felt very good about todays result.

You never came on Razor? How come?;)

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Rangers 3-0 Poco
Let me see, boring is the word I am looking for. 3 goals in the 1st half, then a bit of a snoozer from there on. Poco's goalie made some huge saves to keep the game somewhat close.
Not a great game by either team, but good to get the first one over with.

Correction on the score: 3 -1

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Brandon you can thank me personally for your one goal as I handed it to your player on a silver plater. After a sleepless night triiing to figure out what happened this is the reasons I came up with.

A) first game back after being injured for a long time and was a little rusty.
b) Subconsciencely I was driving one of the final nails in the poco cofin.
C) it was due to happen because of my lack of skill and talent as a soccer player.
d) the withdrawels from alcohol in my system was messing up my thought process.

I think c) was the answer I am going with but b) is the feel good answer :D

As far as the penalty shot it was a good save by our keeper but next time put some rocks in your purse before you hit it. Overall Fury just worked harder and wanted the game more than we did.

Definitely (c) -- you never had any skill; never will :D

BS must've taken his PK pointers from you Ru Paul! I remember your lack of finish from the spot, shiner an' all! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0