Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm 4 Sporting 2

First game back and hopefully we got rid of all that rust. The NFL playoffs were on and I think everybody wanted to kick field goals. Never would have been a match if we finished our dinner. 4 nil at half and then the everybody seemed to put it in cruise control. Thankfully we get a little break to practice :mad:

I'm kind of disspointed that we don't have a game first round of the Cup, are there any matches out there worth watching??

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 2 DFC Razorbacks 1

First half LUFC was all over us ,we were not playing well at all.They got 2 goals in the first half(the second goal they got was nice header).Then the second half we came out hard at LUFC & control the play & got one goal in the second but couldn't get the second goal to tie the game up. LUFC were able to hold on . There were to calls the ref missed 1. the ball that hit the LUFC player in the arm when the ball was going in off one of our guys headers & 2. our forward being taken down in the box on a breakaway by not 1 guy but 3 guys, took him down & no penalty shot . All I can say is the refs have to be more consistent with there calls.That's all alot of teams ask for if you call it in one end of the park you have to call it in the other end of the park . :mad:

rexnothappywiththereferee

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance on the score.The final was 3-0, no goals were scored by them.
What goal are you talking about? Not that it matters. ;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, Bitter was confused he thought Stepchild was talking about his game not the Rangers vs Hotspurr game. It's not his fault he was dropped on his head as a kid and as a result he is not that smart.

Btw Bitter my left eye was swollen shut on that PK and as my vision is only 50% at the best of time I was only seeing 25% :mad:

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
B_C
thanks for the correction, but as I said. A BIT OF A SNOOZER........ Must have had a BIG impact on the game. ;)

Stepchild/Coach,

My mistake. Confused :confused: as to which Poco game you were commenting on Stepchild. Must've been all the Lemon Hart Demerara (sp?) and cola at the wake I went to after the game on Sunday. :eek:

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Ultra Cat 2 @ Port Moody Fury 1

GEU Ultra Cat 2 @ Port Moody Fury 1

Cup game, home game 6pm at our turf, was a great game, we went up 1-0 15 minutes in on a free kick on top of the 18 by a hot shot from bush off the post and in, they tied it up on a long ball from the keeper and a forward rushed onto it and miscommunication between keeper coming out and me playing the ball and their forward lobbed it in from 30 over our keeper. Tied at the half, 10 minutes into the second half they took the lead on a scramble in the 18 and then we had some really good chances for the last half hour but couldn't put anything in the back of the net.

Well played by both sides, we were happy with our teams performance, only getting better! looking forward to the rest of our league games :)

Brandon

Iplaysoccer

Dec 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley Storm 2 @ Poco Hotspurs 0

Competive game, Whalley missed a couple breakaways and a bunch of other chances, Poco came out hard to start the game but faded in the second half and didnt register a shot on goal in the game. Most of the play was in the Poco end except for a few corners and a couple throw ins in Whalley's end. We had a few guys missing but pulled out a decent win.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess our game against Dewdney is canceled today?
Funny thing, I never got a call from thier coach letting us know that thier field was shut down. :confused:
Thank You Rex for your call. :eek: (Shocking)

Me thinks Rex is still a little mad about a good old fashion piss taking.

On to the greatest Super Bowl Party on earth!

Coach.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coach !

Didn't feel like calling you ! I called Rangerforever & told him the game was cancelled on Friday night! He was also looking for a field earlier during the week for us to play on but there was nothing . I emailed Rangerforever earlier this week & told him our field could be closed & to see if you guys could get anything.Besides Coach we all know Rangerforever is one of the guys that has full say of what goes on with the Rangers!

Cheers
Rex

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM Fury 1 - 0 LUFC

Another one we should have won.

First half was pretty even. Both teams had a few chances. No scoring.

Second half Port Moody started strong. They scored on a toe bash just inside the 18 about ten minutes in. The pressed a little after that, but couldn't get another. We took over with about 30 to go. We were moving forward well, and creating some chances. We actually scored an equalizer but one of our guys was whistled for fouling the keeper. Didn't know jumping straight up with the keeper was a foul. Whatever. The reffing was shocking for both teams. We pressed right to the end, but came away with nothing.

This will make the relegation battle interesting. We have Poco United and Rangers left. I'd say we need to win both to be safe.:(

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PM Fury 1 - 0 LUFC

Good recap by therob, well played game, they had some good chances to score at the end but we held them off luckily, they pressed us hard for the last 30 minutes. Huge 3 points for us, we still got 4 games remaining: rangers and all 3 poco squads, gonna be fun games i'm looking forward to them and our rematch vs. the rangers, going for the season sweep! heh ;) Coach you couldn't possibly have the decency to let us young punks come into your home field and take another one from ya eh? :p I'm feeling thats gonna be a tough game for us =)

Brandon

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Highlanders 0 Poco (soon to be relegated) United 0

Two things from Poco that disappointed me from the game on friday. First Bitter Bitch told me he put a four pack of Guinness up for the first person to stud me and nothing. In my former alchohlic days I would have studded my own grandmother for a pint. Second the Poco slags were really weak, not what I have come to expect out of Poco.

Delta should have won but we never finished our chances or even got many shots on Skurr.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Delta Highlanders 0 Poco (soon to be relegated) United 0

Two things from Poco that disappointed me from the game on friday. First Bitter Bitch told me he put a four pack of Guinness up for the first person to stud me and nothing. In my former alchohlic days I would have studded my own grandmother for a pint. Second the Poco slags were really weak, not what I have come to expect out of Poco.

Delta should have won but we never finished our chances or even got many shots on Skurr.

So let me see...aside from not finishing and not getting any shots on net you would of won? Now this shocking news, if you had of scored you may have won!!!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I froze my ass off for that?!?!?!

Well obviously running around in their end the whole time did nothing for ya! :eek: ;) Someone's gotta learn to put the ball in the net..... (that means not shankin it!) :D

But you guys should have quit your whining and finished the game as you were ALL over Poco almost the entire game! :rolleyes:

The new keeper's been on fire lately! Great job!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Brandon good job on the weekend!
I will have to check with Ranger Forever to see if we can lay down and give you boys the sweep. ;)
Because as all of you know,he is the one who has all of the say with the Rangers. :eek:

Coach who has no home :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0