Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: a red letter day.........

On the same day someone mentioned they were looking forward to finally meeting KNVB, another TTP first.

Luc Van Lierde giving lessons on pisstaking.

The world's gone mad.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeez guys...just because Dope is 2 fer 2 on what way very well be the two most obvious examples of sarcasm TTP has ever seen doesn't mean you all have to come down hard on him. After all, with all the talk of making TTP bigger and better, we need the Yanks, as expansion South of the border will be the key to growth. Just like the CFL.

Speaking of which, Dopeashell: I have this CFL franchise opportunity available to you. It'd be ideal for Everett. Nothing but profits in year one. Let's have coffee...

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: a red letter day.........

Fastshow said:
On the same day someone mentioned they were looking forward to finally meeting KNVB, another TTP first.

Luc Van Lierde giving lessons on pisstaking.

The world's gone mad.

Jesus, it has followed me into the div 2 thread. It's a mix between the queen mom and sid with a vocabulary, either way it just won't go away. I think it's time for a restraining order.

Dopeashell,
I'm now your #1 fan. Post more, please.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude's not all that bad, give him a chance. He's under a great deal of strain at home with his missus and sometimes it carries over into TTP.

A nice feel-good story would make him up, it really would. Go on, I'm sure you're full of 'em.

This is the closest I've ever got to the FVSL Second Division. My previous best had been sharing a car with Saint jr.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Total domination by the black-knights today. 2-0 over the clones in what was a completely lob-sided game. Clones has no answer for the knights speed and skill and had to result in cheep fouls. How the clones are on top of the league i wonder, but we'll have to wait until next week to really start talking. Should be an interesting game next week for league play. All i can say is hopefull the clones bring there A game, becuase the knights are on a high!

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Total domination by the black-knights today. 2-0 over the clones in what was a completely lob-sided game. Clones has no answer for the knights speed and skill and had to result in cheep fouls. How the clones are on top of the league i wonder, but we'll have to wait until next week to really start talking. Should be an interesting game next week for league play. All i can say is hopefull the clones bring there A game, becuase the knights are on a high!
in the divisional match up on next sunday.we don't need our "a" game just need to play as today we were total shite.in all the years we have played we have not played two games in a row as bad as we played today so we will see "next week" and if the black knights win again on to div 1 for them i guess

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
in the divisional match up on next sunday.we don't need our "a" game just need to play as today we were total shite.in all the years we have played we have not played two games in a row as bad as we played today so we will see "next week" and if the black knights win again on to div 1 for them i guess

Try also to find some skill over the week.....it will make the game that much more enjoyable ;)

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to league games this week. Should be another 3 points for the Tigers on Friday night. Wasnt impressed with the NDFC side. They looked confused the entire second half yesterday. The twin conection will lead the way for us. Defensively we have realy picked it up lately.

Titans should win easily as should the Knights. Its looking more like a 1 2 3 finish for GEU this year.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Back to league games this week. Should be another 3 points for the Tigers on Friday night. Wasnt impressed with the NDFC side. They looked confused the entire second half yesterday. The twin conection will lead the way for us. Defensively we have realy picked it up lately.

Titans should win easily as should the Knights. Its looking more like a 1 2 3 finish for GEU this year.

You are going to talk about looking impressive after your performance on sunday I mean thats neat that you have twins on your team but i didn't see anybody to impressive on your team. Seems like the knights stole all the talent

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya know what you guys have picked it up. when you guys said you play premier quality football you were right cause beating the cyotes was a huge step cause they are so good.........right??????? buddy shut your mouth man watched you team for about 10min from the knights field and noticed you guys got like 5 guys at least 30lbs over weight well done buddy, is that what premier players look like, overweight tired wow i guess id never play premier if those are the qualifications.....**ck the league game guy we will be lucky if we get 11 players......dont pat yourself on the back for beating the cyoties pal their shite and you only beat them by one...at least were beating teams by more than a goal. oh yea remember how you were sucking the titans dick saying they would walk on us...instead no their walking home until next season and youll be doing the same....to be honest maybe im not giving the credit you deserve, considering the cyotes are shite and your shite im glad your shite style of football got you a win....start praying

Sheep said:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
ya know what you guys have picked it up. when you guys said you play premier quality football you were right cause beating the cyotes was a huge step cause they are so good.........right??????? buddy shut your mouth man watched you team for about 10min from the knights field and noticed you guys got like 5 guys at least 30lbs over weight well done buddy, is that what premier players look like, overweight tired wow i guess id never play premier if those are the qualifications.....**ck the league game guy we will be lucky if we get 11 players......dont pat yourself on the back for beating the cyoties pal their shite and you only beat them by one...at least were beating teams by more than a goal. oh yea remember how you were sucking the titans dick saying they would walk on us...instead no their walking home until next season and youll be doing the same....to be honest maybe im not giving the credit you deserve, considering the cyotes are shite and your shite im glad your shite style of football got you a win....start praying
Making excuses already and its only Monday. Looks like its going to be a long drive home for you after the game. Ya you are right we are a very well proportioned team and with age comes size, skill, stamina and strength something your team lacks. When you think you are seeing double don’t worry its only our two twins burning past you and putting the ball in your net. Your goalie will look like a deer caught in headlights...he wont know what hit him.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey filling the net or anyone else not on the tigers who are these twins he keeps talking about are they actual that good were sheep has to promote them on his past four post. Because if there not on the tigers is seems they must spend there spare time on the national team and not the canadian one because the way sheep talks there even better then that. Perhaps england....Brazil? which one is it.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights | clones
we get a chance to redeem ourselves this weekend after the cup debacle i hope the cooler will stay locked until after the game this week as our fitness and speed doesn't allow us to have beer's before hand.as we did on sunday all is not lost for us yet as a result from sunday will go along way into securing a top two finish for us.for those of you who say we will be a joke next year in first (if we get there)we only lost to whalley who lead first div. in extra time last year in cup play. we can play when we set our minds to it.
all that being said if (big if) we moved up a division we know that we would have to get a lot stronger to be competitive in any higher division.

note:to any team lower than fifth if you had not shite the bed so many times you could be talking about moving to the next level as well :knvb:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Hey filling the net or anyone else not on the tigers who are these twins he keeps talking about are they actual that good were sheep has to promote them on his past four post. Because if there not on the tigers is seems they must spend there spare time on the national team and not the canadian one because the way sheep talks there even better then that. Perhaps england....Brazil? which one is it.

There horriable, they can't hit the net ever! they get open alot but now worries, just let them shoot....your goalie will get a workout from getting the ball from behind the net!

Oh sheep, dopeashell and bulljive are 100% better then anyone on your team...stupid farm animals :p

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekends matchup against the clones should be a exciting one. This game actually means a hell of alot more to us then this past sundays cup match. A cup win will be good, but a div 1 spot is essentially all we are gunning for.
In other words Clones, you haven't seen anything yet. Look for the Knights to have their best game of the season.

justaplayer

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
This weekends matchup against the clones should be a exciting one. This game actually means a hell of alot more to us then this past sundays cup match. A cup win will be good, but a div 1 spot is essentially all we are gunning for.
In other words Clones, you haven't seen anything yet. Look for the Knights to have their best game of the season.

Yeah I guess getting promoted back up to div1 after being demoted would mean alot for you guys. As for us Clones, I have to say coming up from div3 and being able to stay in the top 3 in div2, regardless of the results this coming weekend I'm pretty damn happy :wa: .

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
True for a bunch of old guys you play pretty well ... Hey Knights if you are as good as you say over and over and over on this site .. then how did you get demoted from Div one Dopeasshell and I as the only 2 players on a team wouldn't get demoted from div 1 so how did you guys? Sounds like you guys are legends in your own minds ... see ya in the Cup Finals ... you will know who I am don't worry I will be looking down on you after you get run over. In the mean time I will just keep living the Dream over at all of your mothers houses Peace!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey they Road Kill, I think you need to play in div 1 first before you can actually be kick out of the league!

I'll be looking over you...to funny :p I think you were the one playing the drums on the sidelines not seeing any of the field!

Watch out for the sheep on friday he'll take his 200 pound body and run over you!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
roaddogg said:
... Hey Knights if you are as good as you say over and over and over on this site .. then how did you get demoted from Div one Dopeasshell and I as the only 2 players on a team wouldn't get demoted from div 1 so how did you guys? Sounds like you guys are legends in your own minds ... see ya in the Cup Finals

Esk, There is 7 new starters on this year Knights. It's not fair comparing last years roster to this years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0