Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW...after last evening's "up to our elbows in beer and chicken wings" experiment, I can now see how Sporting bottled it at the Nationals. You know, had to see for myself, as I've never been up to my elbows in beer and chicken wings before, so don't exactly know how that would affect one the night before the single biggest game of the year.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bar-be-que eh? is this a byo-beer, meat, women, propane, and bbq affair? cause if so im in...its definetly a good idea, the two top teams can rejoice in their own greatness with the union of meat and beer, and i definetly wasnt planning on trekking back to pomo to find something to do at midnight on a friday. look forward to seeing you boys there

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you could bring around a few small blonds with bit tits, that would be much appreciated too.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i prefer big tits over bit ones... scars on tits are ugly... unless there are implants near them.

Team ADD by a field goal.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
you've that got to be shiteing me!!!! i was gonna leave it at you guys lost and leave it at that......
your team is a bunch of fcukin plugs. to compare us with the titans would be like comparing yourself with someone would doesn't constantly have cum on the breath!!! you guys were embarassingly brutal. seriousely!!! i expected a good match today. the fact that you guys even graced the same position in the standings as us for a week is as flattering as it wil ever get. our 3rd string keeper only had to make 2 saves today....and yes.....i did say third string!!!! we only had four shots????? maybe if magnum didn't blow ridiculous off-sides, 20 seconds after the ball had been played, you guys could have been on the bottom end of double digits!!!!! the fact that your shite u15 style kick and run soccer doesn't work against our trap isn't something you should point fingers at us for. maybe, instead of placing blame on the tallent of other teams you should be like michael jackson and start looking at the man in the mirror!!! i hope to hell that dewdney is better than you guys were otherwise its cruise control time!!!!!

.........oh yeah, your red kits are as impecable as your soccer skills and your ugly mugs....only a mother could love!!!!!!
now spray the febreeze cause your team stinks!!!!!!!!

Does all this dribble mean you are saying you will have no problem Saturday night :confused:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we take no teams lightly...period!!!! i think that your teams record shows poorly on how good your team actually is. it appears to me that most of those games could have gone either way.
simply a reply to someone calling my team shite after his team was handed its first defeat of the year and got knocked down towards the middle of the pack on their own pitch!! looking forward to saturday night but not beyond it!! also looking forward to finally meeting you after two years of heated arguments....er...discussions. i'll be the useless tit on crutches.
cheers.
ps----LANGLEY FUNKIN BLOW!!!! (f.u.b.a.r.)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
we take no teams lightly...period!!!! i think that your teams record shows poorly on how good your team actually is. it appears to me that most of those games could have gone either way.
simply a reply to someone calling my team shite after his team was handed its first defeat of the year and got knocked down towards the middle of the pack on their own pitch!! looking forward to saturday night but not beyond it!! also looking forward to finally meeting you after two years of heated arguments....er...discussions. i'll be the useless tit on crutches.
cheers.
ps----LANGLEY FUNKIN BLOW!!!! (f.u.b.a.r.)

I might be on the sidelines to..my knee is alittle hooped right now..hurt it at work this week. We had arguments :confused: best of luck on the weekend :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Certainly not in effort; both teams played balls out. But it was windy out there, and it didn't make for the prettiest brand of soccer. Plus, Gunners scored their early in the 2nd, so we were pressing the remainder of the match, trying to equalize. We had a second yellow shown to one of our guys, so then we were down w/ 5 to go. We were finally able to tie it up with literally seconds remaining.

Anyhow, couldn't have been pretty to watch. The tie was probably justified, and the rematch will be a cracker!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek give us your take on the game, I thought more goals would have been scored like maybe a 3-3 draw or something, Dude how do you rate the Gunners?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rate them as the best team we've faced in this division. Young, fast, good ball control, and strong on the ball too.

We had a goal at about 30 minutes called back, that the ref later admited should have stood. Maybe different outcome had it stood, maybe not. But, I'd say tie was justified on the night.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with you Dude they are the best team we have played your team is right there with them if I could be anymore obvious :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had a goal at about 30 minutes called back, that the ref later admited should have stood. Maybe different outcome had it stood, maybe not.
Well, if you had two that counted, then a 1-1 result would have been out of the question then woundn't it? What would you ever do with-out me?

Another round please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0