Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
N. Coquitlam Hades 4 Poco City Athletic 1. Man did we get spanked. Hades played well, lots of speed. I can't believe they went from Eagle Ridge to Pannorama. They seem to be rotating from crappy field to crappy field. Next year I'm hoping they move to East Coquitlam, and we play on the Riverview front lawn.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nationals 2-1 LUFC Dynamo
magnumn p.i. was our ref, and he allowed the score to flatter langley. could have been more embarassing than taking three points away from the home team with our 3rd string keeper but.............
undefeated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
Nationals 2-1 LUFC Dynamo
magnumn p.i. was our ref, and he allowed the score to flatter langley. could have been more embarassing than taking three points away from the home team with our 3rd string keeper but.............
undefeated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to be kidding me? Were you even there? :confused:

You scored 2 goals on 4 shots. How were we flattered by the reffing?

Don't you remember ONLY getting out of your end of the pitch for your goals? Get serious man. Your only additional chances happened extremely late when we were pressing to equalize. Unbelieveable that you are undefeated, so far other than the Titans you are the worst team we have played.

You owe 2 of your 3 points to the Ref. Not because he was bad, but because he was good. He bailed you out by standing even with your backline and kept the offside calls coming. Any typical FVSL ref would have circled the center of the pitch and missed 50% of those calls.

We lost simply and only because we missed 3 if not 4 gimme's in the 18, and failed to cash in any one of the half dozen crosses in the 6 that went wide or over the net.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are undefeated and your team is garbage. You play kick and run female style soccer. It is unfortunate you feel the ref helped us. I guess you could say that 6 referees have helped us out so far this year. Seeing as we are in fact undefeated. Enjoy looking up at us for the rest of the season!!!!!

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone just relax. All of the NDN tough talk will be silenced when they loose the last 20 minutes of the horseshit 3rd quarter rematch with Arsenal. Undefeated my ass. Dont worry Walls your losses will come. Besides you guys love playing kick and run soccer.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 aldergrove win over the royals. and terrible outting for the royals. came out with absolutely no intensity. i think our defense took more shots than our forwards did in the 1st half. not to disrespect our forwards, but we played terrible as a team. it was 0-0 after the 1st. then aldergrove got 2 quick goals off crosses early in the 2nd. reffing was alright, guy needs to lay off the 'advantage' call a lot though. how is it advantage when we get fouled, he recognized that but calls advantage, and the opposing team kicks the ball out of bounds and he lets us have our 'advantage' by giving us the throw in. atrocious use of a very tricky call in the laws of the game.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you've that got to be shiteing me!!!! i was gonna leave it at you guys lost and leave it at that......
your team is a bunch of fcukin plugs. to compare us with the titans would be like comparing yourself with someone would doesn't constantly have cum on the breath!!! you guys were embarassingly brutal. seriousely!!! i expected a good match today. the fact that you guys even graced the same position in the standings as us for a week is as flattering as it wil ever get. our 3rd string keeper only had to make 2 saves today....and yes.....i did say third string!!!! we only had four shots????? maybe if magnum didn't blow ridiculous off-sides, 20 seconds after the ball had been played, you guys could have been on the bottom end of double digits!!!!! the fact that your shite u15 style kick and run soccer doesn't work against our trap isn't something you should point fingers at us for. maybe, instead of placing blame on the tallent of other teams you should be like michael jackson and start looking at the man in the mirror!!! i hope to hell that dewdney is better than you guys were otherwise its cruise control time!!!!!

.........oh yeah, your red kits are as impecable as your soccer skills and your ugly mugs....only a mother could love!!!!!!
now spray the febreeze cause your team stinks!!!!!!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMClmnopqrstuv............even if we do lose those points you'll be staring at the soles of our boots! you were lucky to get the one point against us.

surreylad

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was surprised to see that LUFC had not lost yet (3-2-0) I watched them play Dewdney back in September and WALLS is right they played a girls kick and run style and scored a late goal for the win (and they couldn't figure out the offside trap them either!) Face it you were going to lose sooner or later. It was a good run while it lasted! Now stop bitchin and moanin and play FOOTBALL you WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey boys,
its not like this is proffesional level soccer here. It doesn't have to be pretty. Whatever wins games, wins games. You can't whine about some team not playing beautiful soccer. If it puts points up, keep it up. However, if it doesn't put the points up, which I gather is the case, then you have to adapt...and THAT is where you judge a teams talent and level...is the ability to win the game under whatever circumstances. So too much style knocking as far as Im concerned...but the talent level knocking, well, that much is deserved.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe that this ****ing trap is beating everyone. Honestly on an individual basis the bank is a good team. BUT, they play the most diciplined game I have seen in a while. DFC probably will be able to beat it. They do have forwards that played Prem last year, and are used to linesmen making proper calls. Still, should be a good game when they meet.

PS I'm still pissed at mittens, christ offside 15 times, jesus christ.

PPS next time we play the bank we are going with a 5-5-0 formation :)

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 1-0 Surrey Coyotes

Score says it all, not exactly a wonderful display of soccer. We played to their level and barely squeeked this one out. It wasn't pretty to watch. I will be back next week regardless, we need to get it back to where we were at the end of last year soon.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my mini rant of our game official (which I wouldn't have done had I known he was one of the few refs who try and use this site and improve for me, the player), I failed to give the Rams enough credit as a team. They are a tenacious bunch of guys, and have some players, mostly in the mid, capable of making things happen. They played hard, but not dirty. It was a night that despite our failure for most of the 90 to make things easy on ourselves, we were at least doing the basics and taking away their options fairly quickly.

Anyhow, I'm surprised they sit so low in the standings...this division is pretty tight in the middle, with three or four teams capable of being spoilers.

That said, I get the feeling that if we come out as flat as Saturday against the Gunners, we'll be thumped. By all accounts, this is a good team we're up against, with all the qualities to take them far...speed, size, and a good first touch. Besides, whenever you play a team that is accustomed to winning, you need to be careful, because it means they've developed some good habits.

Can't wait!

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 2 Twasn 0

Had to be some of the worst field conditions I have ever played in my life the grass was a good ten inches in some spots and then there were little pits of gravel in others... But on to the game fairly even game in the first hafe but the second hafe we stepped up our game and got a couple quick ones they totaly lost all of there intensity we should have had a few more but overall we played a good game another tough test next week vs the titans to break the 3rd place dead lock...

cheers
Cantuzzi #10

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like Div 2C is starting to see a gap between the top teams and the middle teams. I am still surprised about Arsenal, I thought they looked good against us but unless they won this weekend they are still bottom of the league. 2 games left to the half way mark. Dewdeny still has to play the 2 Delta teams. Langley beat us, and they are ok but mostly because of effort, no disrespect intended, they worked hard but didn't do anything great.
Not impressed with anyone to date - including us, BUT we looked very good for spells this weekend. Warning for the second half, Dewdney is getting better.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Unbelieveable that you are undefeated, so far other than the Titans you are the worst team we have played...

Last years Cup winners and the second place team in your Division are the worst you've played...You guys must be awesome. :D

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I stand Corrected.

I thought we came out a little flat against Langley, but absorbed their early pressure well. We made adjustments and by the last 30 we were out playing them all over the pitch. The win was never in doubt for us.

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
October 28th,THIS Friday night at 9:00pm....this is by far the most anticipated game of the season. The undefeated LUFC takes the field against the undefeated Port Moody Gunners. Game is Friday night at 9pm at the Map Oval in Langley. Come out to see the two top teams in Div 2A go head to head. Good luck to both teams!!

Hammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts