Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukcing hell...two hours? I don't see how KNVB is helping me if I'm kept out an extra two hours.

Tonight realy helped out with the missus, BTW. At least I didn't black out on the porch. Where're my keys?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
Know your busy Shaven, but the schedule is now out weeks in advance. Getting the match of the week up by wednesday is a couple of days late. Especially whan you only post three games anyway? :confused:

First things first...Utah, you are a bag of dicks, but you're right...I am a bit tardy lately, and will take care of business in a timely manner from now on :D . I'll have it done by tomorrow morning, apologies for this week's major tardiness. I'm on a new life schedule, not that any of you care, and its taking me a couple of weeks to re-organise my time. Bear with me.

As for the amount of game I post, that decision lies solely with me, and I have to decide between about 15 games per week, so last week I only saw one game in each table that was worthy of opinion. Feel free to disagree with me, but I'll usually only post the matches I feel are worth discussion, and usually that number will be between 3 to 5, as that's usually only the number of matches that are remotely interesting and have concequence to the tables they are in. If you go back a week or two, you'll find little dissention with my picks for the MOTW poll, so now you're REALLY being a bag of dicks ;) .

~Shaven

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Well seeing how thats the first time you have ever beaten us congrats.
1 for 1 not bad.
The Franchise said:
but next time will be different we will have all our guys and our keep is back from the broken digits. I give you props for having 8 out 11 premier players from Poco in your starting line-up..you guys are sure taking it to teams....it's like blowout after blowout.
I had to reread my post to see where I asked for a list of excuses from you regarding the pasting your recieved from the Celtics, I didn't but thanks. Last I checked this was Div 2, we have a team of Div 2 players, it just happens that the quality of Div 2 players on our team is better than on yours.

While your down there get me a bottle of red.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Guru told you don't to call your Celtics its' just Celtic ah but what do I know :confused: can't wait till we play the MIghty LUFC "A" this Saturday night should be a barn burner :rolleyes:

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH I'm just curious. Do you hoar yourself out to DFC exclusively? We at Poco City are having a Chrismas Party and Dominion/United/Athletic/Pacific need someone to err satisfy the less desirables of the teams (yeah thats all of us). Do you take cash or cheque?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
1 for 1 not bad.

I had to reread my post to see where I asked for a list of excuses from you regarding the pasting your recieved from the Celtics, I didn't but thanks. Last I checked this was Div 2, we have a team of Div 2 players, it just happens that the quality of Div 2 players on our team is better than on yours.

While your down there get me a bottle of red.

High Five Captain Talent....I don't deserve to be on the same pitch as you :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
KH I'm just curious. Do you hoar yourself out to DFC exclusively? We at Poco City are having a Chrismas Party and Dominion/United/Athletic/Pacific need someone to err satisfy the less desirables of the teams (yeah thats all of us). Do you take cash or cheque?
errr....whore???? absolutely brilliant coming from a guy who's location is the c*ck :wa: :D :wa: !!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
High Five Captain Talent....I don't deserve to be on the same pitch as you :rolleyes:
Or a high five, but you are coming around.

MOTW could be Celtic V Pomo too - big one indeed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic V? Is that anything like the Wagner V, circa Pakenham Cup 2004, when lowly underdogs Langley FC beat Poco Dominion in the Pak Cup final with a lethal brand of kick and run, and Utah with the full volley goal from 6 out that almost cleared the bar?

Not bad for a bunch of plumbers...good times.

Attachments

• Plumber- reduced.jpg
    Plumber- reduced.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 40

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Shaven Will Not Be Moved

Bears worth repeating...

Dude said:
Shaven is sitting at his monitor right now thinking to himself...

"That's right, you need Shaven, and Shaven's MOTW. Mock Shaven and his MOTW if you will, but the people LOVE the MOTW. They NEED the MOTW. And the only person who can give it to you is Shaven. Shaven does research, and Shaven is opinionated- though Shaven is blissfully unbiased, and always fair. But Shaven will not give you the MOTW, will he? No he will not. You will all learn to FEAR Shaven, for Shaven, and only Shaven holds the power of the MOTW.

HORRAY FOR SHAVEN!"

:D

:rolleyes:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
alright, well since it doesn't look like we're getting a MOTW thread this week, i'll put this in here....

Mom’s Div.2A Week 7 Predictions

Gunners vs WRU: playing in PM, I call gunners without a doubt, 5-1

Titans vs Coyotes: I think the Krispy Kremers will take this one on their own turf where they excel, they’ll be looking to bounce back after a loss to the royals at their home turf. Titans 2, Coyotes 0

Rams vs LUFC: LUFC has been dominating with 23 goals for and just 6 against. I expect the Rams’ and their bitch ass forwards that enjoy ‘falling’ on top of other guys to get dominted, 6-1 LUFC

Royals vs Grove: Coming off a huge win against the titans on their turf, the royals are almost back up there with the best of them. We know we can compete against the best, and we know we can beat aldergrove as we did last season. A win would defiantly send the royals into a race to catch LUFC and the Gunners.

Stars vs NCU: Stars are an older squad, NCU is pretty young from what I remember last season. Coquitlam somehow got the best of the royals this year. I think experience can prevail in this one over coquitlams speed and youth. 3-2 Stars.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom,

Thank you for the effort but how do 5-1 and 6-1 games make it for MOTW.

Div 2c - the Nationals VS Langley
and Celtic VS Pomo
Both are going to be toight games between division leaders in the toightest race in the valley. Neither should be overlooked.

Celtic by 2 and the other will be a tie at Zero.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Soccer Mom,

Thank you for the effort but how do 5-1 and 6-1 games make it for MOTW.

hey smart guy, those weren't match of the week games, those are just predictions for all of 2A if you read the top of my post.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
S&M---looked to me like more of a history of the t-town ferry terminals than match predictions :D .

agree with bored :eek: , 2c matches between the Nats and LUFC and DFC and PML are the M'sOTW. although i'd much rather see a tie in the dewdney game and a win for the Nats, but i'd live with draws across the bored......er......board!!
good luck to all in the toughest by far!!!!!!! 2C WHAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts