Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious what is this obsession with my sexuality, you are making me a little nervous.
Where did the moniker Curious come from, perhaps from college when you went through a bit of curious stage?

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey justaplayer is see you lurking.are coming down for canes match this weekend or are you stuck in kamloops ?
cmon it's the canes

justaplayer

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
hey justaplayer is see you lurking.are coming down for canes match this weekend or are you stuck in kamloops ?
cmon it's the canes

I wouldn't miss this one for the anything. Someone has to bring the age ratio down for the clones.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
Scoop Dawg said:
Bulljive come out to playeya
Bulljive come out to playeya
Can you dig it?[/QUOTE
i dunno scoop you read this post and tell me ? :wa:

Curious a man of your years I would expect to reconize the famous line
"Warriors come out to playeya" from the movie Warriors. :eek:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Curious what is this obsession with my sexuality, you are making me a little nervous.
Where did the moniker Curious come from, perhaps from college when you went through a bit of curious stage?
Perhaps its a stage that hasn't ended yet...we call that a 'life choice' :eek:

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tamanawis is a fairly large field and is maintained well. The 18 yard box's are made of turf whereas the rest of the field is grass. So it should be a good one this weekend with the canes vs the clones.

curious said:
who has played at this tamanawis feild.how is it holding up with inclement weather. large park or postage stamp ?
i know the canes would prefer a large park .we a small park cause our large bodies will take up all the room ?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
Tamanawis is a fairly large field and is maintained well. The 18 yard box's are made of turf whereas the rest of the field is grass. So it should be a good one this weekend with the canes vs the clones.
What do y'all think of those partial turf fields? Our home pitch at SSA, as some of you well know, has turf inside part of the 6 yard box, and we don't much care for it. Otherwise, we've got, IMO, one of the top five pitches in all Div 2...just can't get my head around the partial turf boxes. I know it makes pitch maintenance easier, but it's not good to play on with the surface change. Personally, I can't stand it...All turf, or no turf. Thoughts lads?

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
this will be my first game on this type of field and as a sweeper\stopper i dont think i will like it but after the weekend i will have enough info for an opinoin

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have hertiage woods as a home pitch (all turf) and as a keeper I love it, no sand box 6 yard box to worry about. As far as part turf poco has turfed the width of the goal posts out to the penalty spot and I hated that, I found it slick in the dry weather making the transition from SHORT grass to turf. If the whole 18 is turfed that would be fine for me but I could imagine the ball would take some weird bounces for all those strikers walking into the 18. I do agree all turf or no turf is better than the 6 yard box

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
thanks whack .i was just curious

You ARE a curious fellow.......about fields....about Scoops sexuality.....what else? Are you thinking of cuming out of the cupboard? Are ewe hetero curious as well ?

and Shaven: By the way, Scoop Dawg posted 3 in a row yesterday.... that's unacceptable posting conduct isn't it? I mean, I don't want to be a snitch, but 3 in a row?! Sure they were short, but rules are rules, are they not? And now that we know he's gay because curious spilled the beans about him and Handjive, I think he should be reprimanded.....right curious? :rolleyes:

not that there's anything wrong with it!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jonny said:
.........no sand box 6 yard box to worry about. As far as part turf poco has turfed the width of the goal posts out to the penalty spot and I hated that, I found it slick in the dry weather making the transition from SHORT grass to turf. ......... I do agree all turf or no turf is better than the 6 yard box

So would you rather play in a six with sand, or turf if those were your only options.....I'll take the turf, you can read the bounce and the footing better than sand.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering if anyone new how talented Coquitlam Arsnal was???

Is it mostly there u21 team from last year.

WE WILL ACTUALLY HAVE A GOALIE THIS WEEK!!!! :D

Another thing people are saying Whalley will contend for top spot......I know our team shouldn't be near the bottom and playing Whalley last week with no goalie was a joke....we controlled the whole game....there defense is weak and forwards kicked more field goals then I have ever seen. If we didn't have a 5'2 guy in net we would have taken to them last week.

Hey that my excuse.....I know we could contend for top spot but I think where to deep in the hole now.......any team who reaches 5 losses won't win a division.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru said:
and Shaven: By the way, Scoop Dawg posted 3 in a row yesterday.... that's unacceptable posting conduct isn't it? I mean, I don't want to be a snitch, but 3 in a row?! Sure they were short, but rules are rules, are they not? And now that we know he's gay because curious spilled the beans about him and Handjive, I think he should be reprimanded.....right curious? :rolleyes:

not that there's anything wrong with it!
Its true that is against the rules, und ve muust have rulles!! :rolleyes: I'll let it go this once, snitch, and give Dawg the benefit of the doubt.

He'll no doubt read this, so hey Dawg, good postin' but try to get it all in one or two consecutive, eh?

How's that Guru? Enough of a wrist slap for ya? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0