Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
1) ahh yes, this coming from a guy who lives in a place that's named after a rock. please, you amuse me so. :rolleyes: and i wasn't aware there are so many geographically retarded posters on here, but i do believe tsawwassen is closer to the 'bright lights of the big city' than white rock. well done dumbass.

2) it's a message board, relax dude, anyone can post as much as they'd like on here, in the meanwhile, you can rip into how they have no life if that makes you feel any better. oh wait, you're a mod shaven, you must spend a lot of time on here to begin with anyways. :eek:

bulljive, and sheep for once :rolleyes: speak the truth. you play for NDFC right jive?
I was actually backing you Tsawwassen lads up, but as usual Mom your head was in the proverbial sand under the ferry dock, and you didn't get it...

...and to your other verbal spouting, I say this: I'm not going to take my mod position too seriously so that it gets to the point of acting like a parent here, but that being said, I am the mod here, so if I make a respectful request about postings, frequency, language, content, on or off topic, or whatever else I may do, I ask that it be heeded with the same respect that it is delivered. A little good-natured ribbing is fine, but it ends there. Anything taken beyond that will be dealt with accordingly. We're here to have fun with this, and exchange info, ideas and pissing, and its my responsibility to moderate that. I don't want to be an a** about it, so don't force me to be. That's all I ask. Fair enough lads?...

...and finally, on a related note...hey bulljive, the 'plugs' at WRU would like you to keep opening that large hole ( :eek: ) of yours, as we may just have a 'plug' to fill it with.

So, the weekend's matches approach...anyone got any info for me on Aldergrove? (2A)

~Shaven

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove has a very good sweeper and keeper. Thats it!! They have a couple of other guys with speed but that lack skill. Should be an even match.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks G, good to know...if that's all they've got though, I think we've got the edge in our match by quite a bit. Might be tough for us to get more than two by the keeper, but I doubt they'll mount too much offensively against us, so two's likely all we'll need.
bulljive, do you concur with G on his assessment?

P.S. All this dumping on former UCFV players...glad I only attend the school, and have never played for it!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was actually just referring to the team this year, and was also just taking the piss but if i need to clarify because everybody on here seems to take everything so seriously I will. I am sure the players abby picked up are quality because UCFV i.e. college soccer, is a much higher level then div 2 so they will probably add alot to your team. Everybody happy... I will now refrain from posting until NDFC has taken over 1st, then I will not have to justify my comments. We are the best we know we are the best but we are yet to prove it so until then I will spare you my idiotic banter

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I was actually just referring to the team this year, and was also just taking the piss but if i need to clarify because everybody on here seems to take everything so seriously I will. I am sure the players abby picked up are quality because UCFV i.e. college soccer, is a much higher level then div 2 so they will probably add alot to your team. Everybody happy... I will now refrain from posting until NDFC has taken over 1st, then I will not have to justify my comments. We are the best we know we are the best but we are yet to prove it so until then I will spare you my idiotic banter

applause!!!

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well match of the week has to be Clones vs Hurricanes. I think I will have to dust off
my cowboy hat and boots and mount my trusty steed and head off to Cloverdale on
Saturday and take in that match of young and old.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aww, c'mon bulljive...don't run away and hide!...Just one post per day, c'mon, how about it...just one little itty bitty post? We'll be nice, we promise...

gorgeous

Mar 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it got changed to tamanawis field and the game is now at 2:00.
Scoop Dawg said:
Well match of the week has to be Clones vs Hurricanes. I think I will have to dust off
my cowboy hat and boots and mount my trusty steed and head off to Cloverdale on
Saturday and take in that match of young and old.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you think it's funny that we only hear from Sheep when the Tigers(pussycats)
win but when they are losing not a peep from him.

gorgeous

Mar 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea, wew love playing on our turf field. The league just informed us that the game had been changed, probably because they had double booked it with footbal.
Scoop Dawg said:
Well I guess I walked into that one didn't I.

Why the field change?

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Don't you think it's funny that we only hear from Sheep when the Tigers(pussycats)
win but when they are losing not a peep from him.
sheep has vowed there will be a geu victory for them this weekend against poco . i'm sure the canes hope so .i do not think that will happen.sheep will be lost in his field again

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gorgeous said:
No idea, wew love playing on our turf field. The league just informed us that the game had been changed, probably because they had double booked it with footbal.

football,soccer we dont care gorgeous.you should be looking for a new moniker after we beat you with the ugly stick this weekend . grass field is better for us you know 40 foot studs up slide tackles are looking good right about now .

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Soccer Slut! I must be on some kind of drugs or something because i thought you were saying we shouldn't talk because we are in 7th place. Ohhhh that is what you said. If you are so smart we are currently only one point out of third place. The reason i am here is because you saw-was-sent guys think you are hot shite. You guys ****in lick. You guys are so lucky, you must have kissed a donkeys ass or something. At least Delta can back up their talk, because they beat us four nil.

On another note, Abby S.C has signed two more players from the UCFV soccer team.

first of all, if you were at our game, which you weren't, which is a shame, cuz i'm sure you've would've made a hell of a lot of a difference :rolleyes: you would know that we are actually the better team, cuz umm, we won. if we lick so much, tell me, why didn't abby win? hmm, interesting.....shall i go in depth? ok....you guys suck balls. oh, now, to solve this problem, after realizing halfway through the season your team sucks ball, you go sign a bunch of new players that are supposedly good. that's great dude, best of luck to you. why don't you bring your favourite goat to our rematch too, might help fire you up, did i say goat? i meant girlfriend.

PAYCE OUT G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts