Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see you are turning it around tim...you guys have a good team and I wish you all the luck trying to win the division....You should come out and have a beer with us;)

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well after finally getting a win last week against Sikh Temple we are looking to string a couple more together. Sikh Temple was terrible. If it wasn't for their #16? who was an extremly skilled player they would be even more screwed than they are this year. This team is definately going to be battling relegation and will be back in div 3. Too bad he couldn't get at least one more guy on the team to play with him otherwise they'd have potential. 3-1 was a flattering score for them, but in all fairness they still generated enough chances to keep it close and we missed ours.

Looking for a win this week and next as we have some very beatable teams in Westcoast and Bullets the next 2. Our problem is we play to our opponents level, and on top of that have always have some trouble with Westcoast for whatever reason. Making we get high from the smoke wafting across the field and lose motivation. Whatever the case may be, we need this win and hope to get it on Saturday.
Don't know about the prediction but I'd take 2-0 any day of the week! We will see. Good luck to Westcoast and all others this weekend.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well after finally getting a win last week against Sikh Temple we are looking to string a couple more together. Sikh Temple was terrible. If it wasn't for their #16? who was an extremly skilled player they would be even more screwed than they are this year. This team is definately going to be battling relegation and will be back in div 3. Too bad he couldn't get at least one more guy on the team to play with him otherwise they'd have potential. 3-1 was a flattering score for them, but in all fairness they still generated enough chances to keep it close and we missed ours.

Looking for a win this week and next as we have some very beatable teams in Westcoast and Bullets the next 2. Our problem is we play to our opponents level, and on top of that have always have some trouble with Westcoast for whatever reason. Making we get high from the smoke wafting across the field and lose motivation. Whatever the case may be, we need this win and hope to get it on Saturday.
Don't know about the prediction but I'd take 2-0 any day of the week! We will see. Good luck to Westcoast and all others this weekend.

This weekend will be your best chance to actually win one against us.We have been playing all right until last week when we played like complete shite. We will come out hard as we need the and I guess so do you guys.

WestCoast...What??? looking to win a game this year.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
not many ttp'ers this season in div 2. westcoast only comes out once a week rather once an hour like last year so you know its bad. ;)

anyone care to share about coquitlam MF in 2a? a nice local battle between teams that are not doing too well so far this year although all games with both teams have been 1 goal differences or ties. Inter#11 did you watch them play mission?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not many ttp'ers this season in div 2. westcoast only comes out once a week rather once an hour like last year so you know its bad. ;)

anyone care to share about coquitlam MF in 2a? a nice local battle between teams that are not doing too well so far this year although all games with both teams have been 1 goal differences or ties. Inter#11 did you watch them play mission?

You guys will be alright as long as you finish your chances. This team is hot and cold but also have problems hitting the net.

I predict North Coquitlam 2-1

I also predict that we won't play as McLean park has shitty drainage!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

No I was called upto the prem team at the same time as that game. Heard there Not very good tho.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

You miss me don't you.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission shoulda won too, port moody had an off day. But however i expect them to come on here and say they dominated. Mission coulda gone up early instead the keeper made a nice save i guess but from a bad effort, 30 seconds after moody scored. then another terrible miss from mission and then port moody score again. both nice finishes however. A horrible miss in the 2nd half from port moodys striker, quite embarassing i can only imagine but in the end another 3 points for the gunners leaving pressure on us to win 2moro and so on.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 3- Nomads 1

Guildford came out right from the start, and the Nomads seemed to be caught off guard for the first 15 minutes. After a quick goal by guildford, the Nomads seemed to settle down, and the rest of the first half was fairly even. Guildford scored a PK late in the first half, to go up 2-0 at half time. Nomads responded quickly in the second, but after that, did not put up much of a fight.

Guildford was the far better team on the night, squandering lots of chances, breakaways etc. and the Nomads keeper was very good.

Honestly, the game should have been 4 or 5 to 1. The score-line does not do this fairly one sided game justice. Nomads are a good bunch of guys, and the the game was not that chippy or dirty. Hopefully the rest of DIV 2 can take us seriously, as we felt we had something to prove, and we delivered in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0