Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
got to say i am surprised by this scoreline...well done rams...peg you guys have everyone out?.........hey franchise how bout you save some goals for the stolo game...

I will be in Halifax for that game......

I got the first two today though;)

Second place is within reach!

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk it's coming down to the wire. We really need a 1-1 rangers players or we are in shite. I will be out of town for work on Friday. I was hoping for a Saturday Westview game. Oh well whatever happens happens.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk it's coming down to the wire. We really need a 1-1 rangers players or we are in shite. I will be out of town for work on Friday. I was hoping for a Saturday Westview game. Oh well whatever happens happens.

We will beat Westcoast for you, that helps:D

Sorry Westcoast:eek:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya robj, we'll try to help you guys out too....we'll try to beat them langley players over at ron ralph sometime in the near future..

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads 3 - 2 Guilford Utd

We had 10 guys an 035 and a Div 3 keepers (12 total). A very even hard fought game. Guilford was probably the better team on the night, both their goals were from set pieces ours were more circus shots. But in the end we took our chances and they hit out out of position defenders with empty net opportunities.

We'll take it.

On to the Presidents' Cup quarters.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will beat Westcoast for you, that helps:D

Sorry Westcoast:eek:

If we ever play the game. I will have done more spectating then actually playing of any kind of soccer. Knights need points, as well as Rangers.

Rangers will be relegated with nothing other then a win. I just want to play some soccer win or lose. Dewdney seems to be playing some decent soccer nowadays. Sitting and drinking at others games is going to get boring fast.

Go Players and Go Dewdney. Or it will be Go WestCoast to Div.3. hahahahaha.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
But 2 goals in the first 4 minutes had ur back line saying oh shite we're in for a big one. After you made it 2-1, it opened up. You gonna be watching any games this week?

If I didn't miss that semi break and made it 3-2 it would have been a whole different game :(

As long as you guys win, I really don't care....at least we lost to the best.

I am away in Halifax this week but I will be their for both semi's as I live 5 minutes away...

You should be in tough this weekend, I would train hard, rent a hotel and have a pasta meal the night before :)

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I didn't miss that semi break and made it 3-2 it would have been a whole different game :(

As long as you guys win, I really don't care....at least we lost to the best.

I am away in Halifax this week but I will be their for both semi's as I live 5 minutes away...

You should be in tough this weekend, I would train hard, rent a hotel and have a pasta meal the night before :)

Hahah thanks for the heads up. I think the winner of our side of the semi-finals will win the cup tho. So if its not us, its either Players, Nomads, or Sents. But you know, we all want it to be us :rolleyes:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know the score of Players Utd. vs LUFC Rangers???

Rangers were robbed they tied it up with about 15 to go the ref pointed to the circle for a goal Players protested an offside which was imposssible because their defender was basically on the goal line. The reffed then changed his mind and waved the goal off. What a disgrace. I have never seen a ref do anything like that in my life.

Should have been 3-3 but the ref gave the win to the Players 3-2. JOKE!

Rangers demoted for sure. Our only chance now is to pull off at least a tie and westcoast to lose both their games. I won't be at the game on Friday and am hoping we can convince dewdney to reschedule these games mean nothing to them anyways. I know we have it in tuff against dewdney hopefully we can play the same way we did Friday.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, tough break RobJ. That hurts the Knights big time. In all fairness though the Rangers should go down as they are the weakest squad in our division no question.

If it makes you feel better the Players are going to get roasted next weekend. They can only pray that Ghouse goes easy on them as this should reach double digits!

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
NCU 1 - Clones 1
NCU 2 - Ajax 0

Good games played by both teams, tied the game against the clones with 1min to go. Horrible red card given to the Ajax player for no reason and to our top striker for arguing a call apparently "too loudly", according to the ref. Give him a yellow, but a red my god. You hear more arguing at a U16 girls game.:mad: Fcuks us over for our playoff game, but now were pissed off so we'll see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0