Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Athletica 7 - 1 Whalley Utd.

I caught the 2nd half and it easily could have been more. Athletica with 7 or 8 offsides that I saw.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
NCU 1 - Clones 1
NCU 2 - Ajax 0

Good games played by both teams, tied the game against the clones with 1min to go. Horrible red card given to the Ajax player for no reason and to our top striker for arguing a call apparently "too loudly", according to the ref. Give him a yellow, but a red my god. You hear more arguing at a U16 girls game.:mad: Fcuks us over for our playoff game, but now were pissed off so we'll see what happens
Totally agree with you Slug on the two reds, but yours hurts you a lot more than ours. There was no way it was a red, maybe....maybe a yellow at worst. You guys totally deserved the win, we had absolutely no chances on net, and the two mistakes we made you capitalised. Good luck in Cup play next week

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers were robbed they tied it up with about 15 to go the ref pointed to the circle for a goal Players protested an offside which was imposssible because their defender was basically on the goal line. The reffed then changed his mind and waved the goal off. What a disgrace. I have never seen a ref do anything like that in my life.

Should have been 3-3 but the ref gave the win to the Players 3-2. JOKE!

Rangers demoted for sure. Our only chance now is to pull off at least a tie and westcoast to lose both their games. I won't be at the game on Friday and am hoping we can convince dewdney to reschedule these games mean nothing to them anyways. I know we have it in tuff against dewdney hopefully we can play the same way we did Friday.

You need more then 1 point. You need 2 points or more in the remaining 2 games you have and hope we lose both. Here is the rule:

The team having the highest number of points in each of the divisions of the League shall be declared the winner in the respective division. In the event of a tie in points, the position of the teams will be determined in the following order:

(i) record against the other team or teams; or, if still tied

(ii) goals for and against versus the other team or teams; or, if still tied

(iii) a playoff between the team or teams.

2(e) In the event that a team defaults one of its games to the other team or teams, then the defaulting team will receive the lower position.

So with us winning both games against you guys a win in your remaining 2 games against Dewdney is a must. One tie wont cut but 2 ties might.

Good Luck to you, robj.

WestCoast...What??? Div.3 wouldn't be that bad.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Lions lose thus setting up a winner take all (promotion) showdown with Abby Arsenal in 2B. Would like to see Arsenal take it as they are the better team.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am very confused why a team(North Coquitlam) that are stil in cup was scheduled 2 games in a weekend and why teams that aren't in cup like us, haven't played a game in weeks. Weird. Why not give some after their cup run is over.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
west coast, you should have let us know you didnt have a game.
we didn't either. woulda been nice to have a friendly

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You need 2 points or more in the remaining 2 games you have and hope we lose both.

You are right.

The other scenerio is Players loses their remaining and we (you and us win our last 2)...................................Fcuk I'm just rambling I just didn't want to get demoted before I made the move to masters and I still don't.

Good Luck Coast.

Jimmy Jones fukced it all up giving you the tie. I blame him and KJohnsob :D

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right.

The other scenerio is Players loses their remaining and we (you and us win our last 2)...................................Fcuk I'm just rambling I just didn't want to get demoted before I made the move to masters and I still don't.

Good Luck Coast.

robj man, i am sorry about that...and with the way dewdney is playing rite now (beating stolo yesterday :eek:) you'll need a little luck, maybe a late phantom pk or an early red but something i think you'll get it...are you guys actually going to play twice or has the league decided it'll be one game for 6 points?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
they're not a very 'friendly' team masry, right WC ;)

We are the friendliest friends of friendlies that our friends play in.

Looks like no 7 a side tourney this year?? last year they were asking for teams earlier then now so who knows?? anyone?? It was a great reason to make it out to the finals, it will be rough this year with it being in Mission.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj man, i am sorry about that...and with the way dewdney is playing rite now (beating stolo yesterday :eek:) you'll need a little luck, maybe a late phantom pk or an early red but something i think you'll get it...are you guys actually going to play twice or has the league decided it'll be one game for 6 points?

I think they will make them play twice. We still have to play Dewdney and GEU Rams. So I don't think it will be a 6 pointer. I just wish we could get a game in maybe sometime soon. At least no game next week so I can get my drink on at the Nomads/Sentinel game. Don't disappoint guys. I hope we don't get a game scheduled for the night of the semi's, wanted to make it out to those as well.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right.

Good Luck Coast.

Personally I think Knights and WestCoast(us) are fighting for the last spot. Players Utd have pretty much secured their spot in Div.2 next year. I wish I could come out and watch your game next week, but have a friends hip hop show that night.

Oh yeah you're welcome for me ****ing up at the start of the season to make all this fun possible. If it wasn't for my error we would be safe and playing for nothing but now it's a crap shoot.

RDM

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right.

Good Luck Coast.

Why don`t you bring some masters guys in to your next game to help the dream stay alive

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am very confused why a team(North Coquitlam) that are stil in cup was scheduled 2 games in a weekend and why teams that aren't in cup like us, haven't played a game in weeks. Weird. Why not give some after their cup run is over.
WestCoast, don't wait for the league to schedule you a game, get a field, phone the other team, and let Thomas know. And of course look at the discipline page and the league schedules to find a team that's got the most suspensions and that's playing two games that week-end, anything that helps you stay up:D:D

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the reason I like having Cup come after the season, so you don't run in to shite like that at the end of the year when teams have nothing to play for.

some teams are playing to stay up,.... some are playing to go down, regardless, there is always something to play for,.... Except the right to brag,.... Only people still in cup can do that.:rolleyes:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
some teams are playing to stay up,.... some are playing to go down, regardless, there is always something to play for,.... Except the right to brag,.... Only people still in cup can do that.:rolleyes:

You speak the truth! :rolleyes:

You guys going to accept promotion? Go up and self demote again? You guys are good enough to compete against a number of the div 1 teams. But it will be a long year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0