Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast, don't wait for the league to schedule you a game, get a field, phone the other team, and let Thomas know. And of course look at the discipline page and the league schedules to find a team that's got the most suspensions and that's playing two games that week-end, anything that helps you stay up:D:D

That sounds like way too much work. I would rather come on here and complain.

I was wondering what happened to the points that were deducted from you guys??? I thought it said you had some points deducted but it went away and you moved out of last spot.

It looks like they are making the Knights play to stay or something. With us have to play Dewdney maybe we will play them in the next few weeks. And probably never get a rematch with the Rams unless Knights win the game this weekend.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering what happened to the points that were deducted from you guys??? I thought it said you had some points deducted but it went away and you moved out of last place

I talked to Thomas and e-mailed him our protest (not an official one that would have cost money)when it originally happened and explained our situation, (it was the same like Peace Arch in premier), it just took a while for the league to get around to discussing it in their meetings, even though the points were given back to the premier teams in December

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You speak the truth! :rolleyes:

You guys going to accept promotion? Go up and self demote again? You guys are good enough to compete against a number of the div 1 teams. But it will be a long year.

Its a little too soon to tell what exactly will happen for next year. Our team will accept promotion I am pretty certain of that, but one of our div 1 teams (our club has two currently) I think shat the bed a little this year?:confused: They will be going down,:rolleyes: premier I'm pretty sure, are staying up, I think they did well enough to stay there.

The rumors I hear or the way it looks (for now) is we will have two div1 team’s, (us and The Warriors) one prem team(same as this season) and one div2 team(aldy united currently in div1) next season.... We MIGHT have tryouts and enter a div3 team depending on weather or not we have a coach or manager for that spot.

Tuzzi and I will be playing Div 1 soccer next year that is ALL I know for sure.... Please do not hold me at my word to everything above in this post. As I am not 100% on all the info currently circulating our club, plus the season isnt over for everyone yet so we'll just have to see,......;)

At any rate, the challenge is welcome.:wa: I want to play competitive soccer I look forward to Div1 next year it should mean a few changes in our lineup, and hopefully that changes the level of commitment creating a much better/stronger team.:D

What about your team?

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am very confused why a team(North Coquitlam) that are stil in cup was scheduled 2 games in a weekend and why teams that aren't in cup like us, haven't played a game in weeks. Weird. Why not give some after their cup run is over.

We guess its payback for an easy cup draw

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Lions lose thus setting up a winner take all (promotion) showdown with Abby Arsenal in 2B. Would like to see Arsenal take it as they are the better team.
Cheers man. We're looking forward to playing Port Moody this weekend. Our guys are pumped!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like remaining make up games have been scheduled...hey westcoast looks like you guys get to play again its been about a month rite?....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
just looking at the relegation battle in 2a and the bearcats will be going down for sure its just a matter of who goes with them...coyotes n titans both have one game to make up. the titans with one more point then the coyotes. coyotes have to win to stay up and hope that the titans drop points either with a draw or with a loss. however if the titans lose n the yotes draw the titans n yotes will have to play one more tie break game because they've been even in the two games this year...2-2 n 1-1...its going to be pretty interesting especially with the titans still in cup play......even in 2b there's still a chance whalley can stay up with the pumas :eek: (still cant believe they got relegated) and ajax going down, but quite unlikely....and well in 2c the rangers are going down for sure but its a matter of time someone joins them...whether its the knights, westcoast or even possibly the langley players...good luck to all teams in relegation battles..

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Scott whats going on. It is not like you Jim and rest of the boys dvelling on the bottom. Left footer crisal ear is posably on the beast. Stay alert. Tall boy could be the one. win your next game. Best of luck.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like remaining make up games have been scheduled...hey westcoast looks like you guys get to play again its been about a month rite?....

Last time we played was against you guys. A 3 week break was a little long but it will make the break till summer season a little shorter. We need a win to help our cause. At least it's in our own hands,so we win and we stay up.

Good luck to all. jimmy_jones you guys playing in summer??? I think you are.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just looking at the relegation battle in 2a and the bearcats will be going down for sure its just a matter of who goes with them...coyotes n titans both have one game to make up. the titans with one more point then the coyotes. coyotes have to win to stay up and hope that the titans drop points either with a draw or with a loss. however if the titans lose n the yotes draw the titans n yotes will have to play one more tie break game because they've been even in the two games this year...2-2 n 1-1...its going to be pretty interesting especially with the titans still in cup play......

Titans will make it..they've got the Bearcats in their final game, whereas Coyotes have HouseArrest and his crew...

That being said if Aldergrove lay down to the Bearcats in their other make-up game...then maybe the Bearcats can pull off a miracle and stay up...putting the Titans down (& possibly out if the rumours are true) :rolleyes:

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans will make it..they've got the Bearcats in their final game, whereas Coyotes have HouseArrest and his crew...

That being said if Aldergrove lay down to the Bearcats in their other make-up game...then maybe the Bearcats can pull off a miracle and stay up...putting the Titans down (& possibly out if the rumours are true) :rolleyes:

Care to share the rumors? This would be news to the guys actually on the titans.

And if I'm not mistaken, in the event of a tie in the standings with the 'yotes, would we not go through on goal differential?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

My crew, yes, me, not sure......depends on if we are still in cup, how the knee is doin and might have Giants tickets that day....sorry KJ ;)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Care to share the rumors? This would be news to the guys actually on the titans.

And if I'm not mistaken, in the event of a tie in the standings with the 'yotes, would we not go through on goal differential?

its actually goal differential with the teams that are tied and you and the coyotes split two games 3 goals a piece..so you guys are tied head to head and on goal differential which means in the event of a tie a playoff game to decide who stays in the 2nd div.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

come on you must know the rumors ;)

Coyote A are a good side with me in net and totally hung over I predict..

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Scott whats going on. It is not like you Jim and rest of the boys dvelling on the bottom. Left footer crisal ear is posably on the beast. Stay alert. Tall boy could be the one. win your next game. Best of luck.

Does anyone speak retard??? I still,after all these months can't understand a thing he says.:rolleyes:

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No rumours out of the Titans. Most of us have played together since U21 and we've been fairly successful for the most part. As well, we love playing together and I don't see that coming to an end any time soon. I for one plan on working hard to keep our core together and if anything, we're looking to add some pieces for next year.

That being said we just need to pull out a win in our last league game against the Bearcats. Maybe HouseArrest can suck it up and play against the Nomads as well just for a little insurance!!!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That being said we just need to pull out a win in our last league game against the Bearcats. Maybe HouseArrest can suck it up and play against the Nomads as well just for a little insurance!!!

Come to our training tonight and see how well he does against us, we'd hit double digits! ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come to our training tonight and see how well he does against us, we'd hit double digits! ;)

pfft! the only thing you hit double digits in is being nutmegged pylon! close your dam legs puddle! :D

What the hell is all of this talk bout next year Titan? I have a hoodie hung up in my closet, beer coozie in my bag and a tracksuit with your name on it jerk! Come to my house and drink my keg at Superbowl for what! you used me! haha!

But yes, come to our practice tonight for some shootout practice. I guarantee i stop more then i let in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0