Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoring lots of goals usually makes for a pretty decent team, especially since you need to score at least 1 to win. Give your head a shake.

out.

so if you play ashitty team and score three goals and i play a better team and score one your a better team than me...my head is always shaking and i was just making a point about scotland but im glad to see other people actually watch them as well....and if the power rankings are just on here to stir up banter why are you calling me out when thats what im doing....even though your scottish your still crap....just for you greennose.....out

ps what does the jungle have to do with out....? left a little outside of this joke....but im sure someone laughed.....somewhere....quit being a blether...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so if you play ashitty team and score three goals and i play a better team and score one your a better team than me...my head is always shaking and i was just making a point about scotland but im glad to see other people actually watch them as well....and if the power rankings are just on here to stir up banter why are you calling me out when thats what im doing....even though your scottish your still crap....just for you greennose.....out

ps what does the jungle have to do with out....? left a little outside of this joke....but im sure someone laughed.....somewhere....quit being a blether...

When you're last don't you always play better teams? Isn't it unfair to us that we're always playing weaker teams? :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I am off to Vegas to strike it rich here are my predictions for Div2b this week.....Hotel Hooters were the moto is "beer in one hand and a greecy boob in the other":knvb:

LUFC Wolves Poco City FC Utd Tie 2-2
SFC Bullets Aldergrove Utd Tie 1-1
GEU Rams Coquitlam MF Ajax ????
Poco Royals Whalley Strikers Tie 1-1
GEU Tigers Port Moody Lions Lions 4-0

Celticpride pop a goal in this weekend;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I am off to Vegas to strike it rich here are my predictions for Div2b this week.....Hotel Hooters were the moto is "beer in one hand and a greecy boob in the other":knvb:

LUFC Wolves Poco City FC Utd Tie 2-2
SFC Bullets Aldergrove Utd Tie 1-1
GEU Rams Coquitlam MF Ajax ????
Poco Royals Whalley Strikers Tie 1-1
GEU Tigers Port Moody Lions Lions 4-0

Celticpride pop a goal in this weekend;)

Seriously, a tie against Poco? Jeez Franchise, even I'm nicer towards you guys.

LUFC Wolves Poco City FC Utd 1-2 Poco get one back in the win column
SFC Bullets Aldergrove Utd 1-0 Bullets need this to keep pace with the leaders
GEU Rams Coquitlam MF Ajax 3-0 Rams keep undefeated, even without Franchise
Poco Royals Whalley Strikers 4-0, keepin the streak alive
GEU Tigers Port Moody Lions 3-1, mad about last weeks loss, they come back with a win

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, a tie against Poco? Jeez Franchise, even I'm nicer towards you guys.

LUFC Wolves Poco City FC Utd 1-2 Poco get one back in the win column
SFC Bullets Aldergrove Utd 1-0 Bullets need this to keep pace with the leaders
GEU Rams Coquitlam MF Ajax 3-0 Rams keep undefeated, even without Franchise
Poco Royals Whalley Strikers 4-0, keepin the streak alive
GEU Tigers Port Moody Lions 3-1, mad about last weeks loss, they come back with a win

Nothing personal, I just think out of all the teams we have played Poco Royals were the strongest and they like to tie.

Good luck this weekend Hector...cheers

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously Stallion the Royals should be a tougher test for you they play hard and get stuck in. If it's on your turf tehn I think you'll do better. but if it's on there Grass then you're in for a tough time. as for our game against the Ajax. well I wouldn't wan to be the Ajax keeper.

celticpride

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The might Rams go 5-0 after this weekend ( if it doesnt rain out ). Franchise wins big. KH gets a Hat trick..... Ok maybe 2 out of 3.

out.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams #14 gets called up to the Premier Team for Friday nights game against Port Moody (yeah he's that good)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's head needs a shaking now??

Yours...as based on the shite you've posted since your squad is now in the 'win' column (shocking, the Nat's win one and suddenly all their TTP'ers have the balls to post...didn't see that coming :rolleyes:) I think it's suspected that indeed it contains a mere few pebbles and the sound of them rattling around in the cavernous emptiness that is your head would confirm the painfully obvious...

By the way, please enroll in Grade 3 at Chalmers Elementary for next September and begin to learn how to spell, won't you? I'm almost embarrassed for you...if I didn't enjoy ridiculing it so much...:D

Oh, and by the way...Backline, you can call KH out all you want for how he's built a team for this season, but that team is 4-0-0 and a solid group of characters as well, not to mention signing a striker who just got the call to Premier from Div. 2 for some matches after 7 markers in 4 matches with the Rams...I'd say there's really nothing to criticize there, so what exactly was your point? Wait, don't answer that. I may have to rip it to shreds and I don't have the time tomorrow as I'm sure wallsie will post something stupid that bears my attention. How's Thursday for a response from you?

You two just make this too easy time after time...

~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you're last don't you always play better teams? Isn't it unfair to us that we're always playing weaker teams? :D

buddy im not even in your league for one,,,and two i dont think i honestly have been a bottom feeder team in my life....so f*ck you but have a nice day...your team is junk....

franchise...im pretty sure that i have been laid before and im pretty good at soccer...you may just get laid and your....um.....well.....trying....thats all that matters........i actually seen you the other day while going through a consruction zone in geu area you were doing a great job by blocking off that closed lane you pylon....out

SON: he is right the hell is talk radio and why would people listen to it...i still think the jungle was a weak joke so please insert my middle finger here....

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
buddy im not even in your league for one,,,and two i dont think i honestly have been a bottom feeder team in my life....so f*ck you but have a nice day...your team is junk....

franchise...im pretty sure that i have been laid before and im pretty good at soccer...you may just get laid and your....um.....well.....trying....thats all that matters........i actually seen you the other day while going through a consruction zone in geu area you were doing a great job by blocking off that closed lane you pylon....out

SON: he is right the hell is talk radio and why would people listen to it...i still think the jungle was a weak joke so please insert my middle finger here....

Hey! Hooked on phonics!!

Why are you so illiterate?? By the way that means not very bright.

I mean...just once, please just once have your posts actually have some flow and mean something instead of the word jumble you post everytime. Is it too much to ask that you have a point? I realize that you are a decent soccer player but does that mean everyone else stinks?
Take your time, put together a few coherent sentences and learn how to use grammar. You are a bottom feeder because you lack any imagination when you post, " you suck" "your team sucks" " you get laid and no one else does"
it's just really lame.

by the way the word jumble is a brain excercise that is found in any daily newspaper.

I'll await your witty response where you use.........a lot of those and not relly know how or why they are used.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously Stallion the Royals should be a tougher test for you they play hard and get stuck in. If it's on your turf tehn I think you'll do better. but if it's on there Grass then you're in for a tough time. as for our game against the Ajax. well I wouldn't wan to be the Ajax keeper.

We're playing on grass, which believe me plays in to our favour. We've only lost one game on grass in the last 2+ years. It's turf we're no good on. I am definitely looking forward to a good test though, hopefully they'll give it to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0