Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it's a new month so here's a new thread, and we'll start off with an updated Power Rankings. Not too much change other than a 6 spot drop by the Port Moody Lions and a 6 point gain by Westcoast SC. The truly undefeated teams left this week with a 4-0-0 record are now us (Whalley Strikers), GEU Rams and the GEU Pumas.

ThisWeek LastWeek Div Rank Group Team PowerRanking
1 2 1 B Whalley Strikers 76.5
2 1 1 C Golden Ears Pumas 72
3 4 2 B Golden Ears Rams 68.5
4 6 2 C PCNC United 65
5 8 3 B SFC Bullets 57.5
6 3 2 A Langley Clones 56.5
7 11 1 A Westcoast SC 56
8 7 3 C Dewdney Celtic 49.5
9 9 3 A Peace Arch Selects 49.5
10 13 4 A North Delta Titans 49
11 5 4 B Port Moody Lions 47
12 10 4 C Mission Blues 46
13 19 5 C Langley Knights 41.5
14 12 5 A SFC W/House Caps 40
15 15 6 A Surrey Coyotes A 40
16 16 6 C Abbotsford Storm 36
17 25 7 A North Delta Nationals 34.5
18 14 9 A Sikh United 33
19 17 6 B Poco Royals 32.5
20 22 5 B Langley Wolves 30.5
21 18 7 C Surrey Coyotes B 27
22 28 8 A Surrey Pylons 26.5
23 20 8 C Columbia Bearcats 25
24 23 7 B Poco City FC Utd 24.5
25 29 8 B Aldergrove Utd 21.5
26 21 9 B Golden Ears Tigers 21
27 24 10 A White Rock Utd 21
28 30 9 C Port Moody Magpies 20
29 26 10 C Golden Ears Titans 17.5
30 27 10 B Coquitlam MF Ajax 15

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I take a shite on your rankings
you have a team thats is behind us in our league
ahead of us

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a formula

Sum of:
30-Ranking
Wins x 2
GF / 2
GD
PTS

You guys cant score on a middle aged thai hooker, so you're down there, desolé

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I take a shite on your rankings
you have a team thats is behind us in our league
ahead of us

Like kjohnsob said, score more goals. Notice how we're ahead of the other 4-0-0 teams? It's all about scoring, and clearly you guys can't :wa: But nice to see another team on here, welcome to TTP!

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power rankings are great and all but its just a bunch of numbers...doesn't mean shite when you lace up your boots...Too bad West Coast and the Strikers don't get to meet in league play, would have been a great match...

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot to mention the 8 pt. gain by the Nat's... biggest in the week! I know, who cares about a mid pack team in a weak division, but the Nat's are moving on up like Shaven's shorts after a post game pounding from Franch...... oh, sorry. I don't post those types of comments anymore. Don't want to offend anyone. Old habits die hard.

(now in the intrest of spicing up the thread for KH, I will now proceed with picking a fight)

KH, I have noticed you are quite the cocky Cnut after picking up players from all over the place for your beloved 4-0-0 Rams. My question is, if you only played 20 minutes a game in Div 3. How many minutes are you getting these days. My bet is less than your waist size (1 minute per inch)... you know I'm right...
I remember you following the Nat's around for almost a full year hoping to get asked to play for us, it was sad... We could see you always standing in the rain with your little goalie gloves on for warmth,... blond, thinning hair dripping water in your eyes (or at least that's what you said it was... but I always knew you were crying)... Remember when we let you swamp balls out of the bushes behing the net for us... Those were good days. And now look at you. The powerless figurehead of a team that really doesn't need you.

Just so you know, at every Nat's practice when someone knocks one over the net, someone always says "I wish Hector was here." So you do have a place to go when the Rams discard you after the end of this season. Besides... you can never have too many swampers.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm... Ajax 1 point, four goals scored (30th), Titans 0 points I goal scored (29th), Magpies O points 2 goals scored (28th), I think the Power Rankings need some "tweaking"

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm... Ajax 1 point, four goals scored (30th), Titans 0 points I goal scored (29th), Magpies O points 2 goals scored (28th), I think the Power Rankings need some "tweaking"

Don't even waste your time with these power rankings. what color are you guys wearing this weekend?

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin, we'll be black, how's your field, when does the parks board decide if its playable? I'm off to Mexico on Friday so I'll have to leave your phone number with one of the players to see if the game is on

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin, we'll be black, how's your field, when does the parks board decide if its playable? I'm off to Mexico on Friday so I'll have to leave your phone number with one of the players to see if the game is on

Your going to Mexico...we're going to hammer your team just for that!!! lol yeah the feilds are closed by Thursday. If the Rain keeps up it will probably be closed. PM me and we can get it all sorted. Have a safe trip and try not to Drink to much amigo:bronco:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotcop.....or sock-hop....or whatever ur name is.....you guys still wearing those bumble bee outfits???

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF is with the power rankings???
who has this much free time?????
if ur bored you can come over to my place to wash and fold our kits then shine my boots and balls I.S.
get a f#$kin life..... ur making italians look bad!!
here's a calculated formula for you.....
YOU + wasting an entire day on this bulshite = 1 f@#kin wanker

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF is with the power rankings???
who has this much free time?????
if ur bored you can come over to my place to wash and fold our kits then shine my boots and balls I.S.
get a f# life..... ur making italians look bad!!
here's a calculated formula for you.....
YOU + wasting an entire day on this bulshite = 1 f@#kin wanker

Maybe it takes you an entire day, but for us educated folk it's about 15 minutes. Or are you just mad you guys are ranked so low? I also make Italians look good, I don't dive :D

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls - bumble bee strips? Don't remember them.

Anyway, we're in yellow & blue - ala Sweden or Everton away.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
here it is.......hot off the press..im not in this div but i got opinions about everything....

this whole power ranking issue is a complete waste of time (im glad its not my own) but some people italian stalion belive that this is a good system to determine who is better..did you ever take in to concideration the strength of the schedules so far...sometimes if your playing a good team you cant score 4 goals but you beat a harder team...and since when does scoring lots of goals make you a better team...you being an italian fan must realize this more than anyone here...your team is ranked top 5 in the world and they win the magority of their games like 1 nothing but they are still ranked...should they be dropped to like 10 and put scotland in there cause they have been winning by 2 goals...your a wanker...goals dont matter if you win a game thats what matters i dont care if you win 4-0 or 1-0 you won and the teams that have a loss and score more goals they lost so how can they be ranked higher....but who am i ...i just like to voice my opinion on anything especially when im responding to a punter who just makes up a fairy tale system...in your case my team is better than psv cause they lost today and we scored a goal on sat night...nice .....but by your standers we are cause we scored...whooooo hoooooo...f*cking loser...out

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell.
Your opinions suck and are based on rubbish. Fact.
It is not a waste of time, since kjohnsob and bonefish have created a spreadsheet that is easy peasy to use, you just drag and drop the standings into the spreadsheet and it's like magic...the rankings appear!
The rankings systems (weighting systems) are generally accepted in the VMSL and FVSL posts. We all know they count for not anyways, they are just something fun to look at abanter about.

Everytime the power rankings are posted at the beginning of the year the originating post always is pre-faced with "It's early in the year, so they don;t mean as much now as they will later" or something to that effect

Scoring lots of goals usually makes for a pretty decent team, especially since you need to score at least 1 to win. Give your head a shake.

I can't remember the last time Scotland won by two goals, and I watch them.

Yes he is wanker, you're right on that

Why does the FVSL tally goals for and against in their tables if they mean 'nothing'?

IT21 didn;t make up the system, he's hardly a punter, more of a well...wanker :p
You are a moron, and nobody cares about your opinion.

and this isn't the 'Jungle' you don't have to end every post with Out.

out.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
good to know ScotKop.

JB nose.... everyone on this thread that consisted of 4-5 people last week were complaining about no one being here, and even worse banter. i make two posts and BAM!!!!!!! banter and people joining up the thread and voicing oppinions.
who's head needs a shaking now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0