Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahhhhhh....the hooked on phonics jokes come out again....funny how thats been your only dis on ND boys for four years:rolleyes:.
insert new material here................;)

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey! Hooked on phonics!!

Why are you so illiterate?? By the way that means not very bright.

I mean...just once, please just once have your posts actually have some flow and mean something instead of the word jumble you post everytime. Is it too much to ask that you have a point? I realize that you are a decent soccer player but does that mean everyone else stinks?
Take your time, put together a few coherent sentences and learn how to use grammar. You are a bottom feeder because you lack any imagination when you post, " you suck" "your team sucks" " you get laid and no one else does"
it's just really lame.

by the way the word jumble is a brain excercise that is found in any daily newspaper.

I'll await your witty response where you use.........a lot of those and not relly know how or why they are used.

im illiterate cause im from delta school system...walls is right..its funny cause all people can say about me is my spelling..i suck at spelling im the first to admit that but i could give 2 shi*s....i thought the construction bit about franchise being a pylon was pretty good...but i guess you being over the age of 40 may not understand that....i belive you play for the clones am i mistaken...if you do then your team lacks the imagination on what a jersey looks like...you wear tshirts..classy and most elegant...perhaps you should take all the imagination you have to put together a fundraiser to buy new jerseys and knee braces for your guys so you may one day not look like a summer league team...am i making sence yet....keeping up....you mis read my previous post i never said i was the only one getting laid....i have a word jumble for you from todays paper...

uraplummer.......i couldnt figure it out can you....hopefully you can its been bugging me all day......

your team sucks...hahahahahahahahahahahahahah......

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
im illiterate cause im from delta school system...walls is right..its funny cause all people can say about me is my spelling..i suck at spelling im the first to admit that but i could give 2 shi*s....i thought the construction bit about franchise being a pylon was pretty good...but i guess you being over the age of 40 may not understand that....i belive you play for the clones am i mistaken...if you do then your team lacks the imagination on what a jersey looks like...you wear tshirts..classy and most elegant...perhaps you should take all the imagination you have to put together a fundraiser to buy new jerseys and knee braces for your guys so you may one day not look like a summer league team...am i making sence yet....keeping up....you mis read my previous post i never said i was the only one getting laid....i have a word jumble for you from todays paper...

uraplummer.......i couldnt figure it out can you....hopefully you can its been bugging me all day......

noth

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

not over 40 don't play for the clones and never have but glad you picked them apart and picked a new fight.

your post only proves me right, not an original thought in your head. You blame the delta school system for you not being able to spell??? that is almost funny but really just pathetic. It really is about your small brain and lack of use of it. I don't mind the spelling mistakes, it's just you spell more words wrong that right?!!!? that must be frustrating.

by the way plummer is spelled plumber, if you are going to insult someone please try to get it right. It only makes you look sad. by the way whats been bugging you all day is " why do I only have walls sticking up for me?" the second worst poster on ttp of all time.

So with your "delta" education(what ever that means) you better get used to this phrase...

Would you like that fries with that?

and if I didn't make fun of your spelling I would say that your head is too big for your body and it makes you look funny

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would you like that fries with that?

and if I didn't make fun of your spelling I would say that your head is too big for your body and it makes you look funny

pretty surprizing is i actually have a really good job thanks though...if your looking to hire more people though i can send a few of my little brothers buddies to apply for that job.....im no brilliant guy by anymeans but i get by..i take the yellow bus to work still though...hahaha....what team do you play for

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty surprizing is i actually have a really good job thanks though...if your looking to hire more people though i can send a few of my little brothers buddies to apply for that job.....im no brilliant guy by anymeans but i get by..i take the yellow bus to work still though...hahaha....what team do you play for

do they make you wear a helmet on the bus?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is ****ing brilliant!!!! finally this thread has some life. And Totti you don't dive that much but you sure do complain a lot lol just joking.....out

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is ****ing brilliant!!!! finally this thread has some life. And Totti you don't dive that much but you sure do complain a lot lol just joking.....out
RACK HIM.
without the nicks and cuts of a blade

you forgot to 'war' Totti_10 for the Captain of the Italian Diving Team.:cool:

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, and by the way...Backline, you can call KH out all you want for how he's built a team for this season, but that team is 4-0-0 and a solid group of characters as well, not to mention signing a striker who just got the call to Premier from Div. 2 for some matches after 7 markers in 4 matches with the Rams...I'd say there's really nothing to criticize there, so what exactly was your point? Wait, don't answer that. I may have to rip it to shreds and I don't have the time tomorrow as I'm sure wallsie will post something stupid that bears my attention. How's Thursday for a response from you?

You two just make this too easy time after time...

~Shaven

Wednesday works better for me... besides at you age, you should not look to far into the future.

As per usual you missed the point of the KH post, despite the introduction in brackets before the rant... It was a fictional account of KH trying to ... WTF!!! Why am I even bothering to explain it to you. You don't get it and you never will.

It's great that you guys have a striker that has 7 goals in four games. And I am happy you are 4-0-0. I'm sure that you guys all have sore asses from continually patting eachother on the back side on this thread and at every practice. I can't see anyone in your division beating you this year and we might as well hand over the title to you now in Week 4.

As for nothing to complain about... You should know better by now!

As with the Celtic in previous years, it is obvious you guys are in the wrong division. Premier quality striker... good for you... Must make you feel great to have a guy willing to play for you that should be up 2 leagues. Wonder if that is the reason you guys are doing so well? Or is it because you have a great backline? My guess is the guy who scores 7 of 11 goals is the reason. Now I am starting to understand... No Franchise, No Rams.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kevin, PM me with the directions to the field, the only Rotary field I know is in Abbotsford, and I'm pretty sure thats not where we're playing. Thanks KH

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoastSC vs ND Nationals....predictions?

not ready to take the bait quite yet WC.... a couple others ahead of u in this line up...... never mind that we don't play u for 2 weeks;).

REDWOODS....to call me out as the second worst poster in TTP history is fairly naive of you.....look back a couple pages to when people were begging for banter, contraversy and more people posting. and take your red marker back to class teach!! it doesn't belong here. the whole spelling joke is as bad as it gets on this site. this site is called "TAKE THE PISS" not "TAKE THE SPELLING TEST", so please learn how for the sake of this thread. not sure how long you've been around these parts but every f@#kin season this shite about spelling and grammar pops up. usually by some old timer that can't come up with anything worth saying. to put an end to this early on this year, here you go.........
WE DONT F@#KIN CARE WHAT THE CORRECT SPELLING IS...IF WE DID, WE'D USE THE SPELL CHECK YOU F@#KIN POLE SITTER!!!! ITS THE MESSAGE...NOT THE SPELLING......OR MAYBE I SHOULD EDIT THE PUNCTUATION ON YOUR LAST POSTS:eek::eek::eek:. PUT THE RED PEN AWAY, AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE/HUMOUR OR GET THE F@#K OFF THIS THREAD.
PS....PICK YOUR FIGHTS ON HERE A LITTLE BETTER NEXT TIME TTP ROOK.......YOU WON'T BE THE FIRST OR LAST PERSON TO RUN INTO ME ONLY TO GET PUT IN YOUR PLACE!!!!

hey KH....please let these lillies know the objective of my posts if they still haven't figured it out!!!

i believe my objective here has been satisfied. go fish, old maids..........

HOOK........LINE.........SINKER.........
:wa::p:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0