Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just checking the FVSL standings and saw something I thought was funny. If the teams on top in Div3a move up and some how the Knights (Langley Kinghts not the Blacknights) stay up and the Athletica move up. You could have a Langley Div given the Wolves don't win our group. Just add the Clones. the Young Guns are also close to promotion in there group. But with ACBC there only one Langley team will come up out of that group:rolleyes: and if teh Strikers join Langley then you could have a seven langley team Div.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Stallion you guys aren't big enough for Div1. you have skill and pace just not big enough for the more physical play. other then your stopper whos a monster, your team as a group are to small for Div1. and if you're not going to add anyone why go up and take a lumping each week???

I don't know if we'd necessarily get lumped each week, although we are small, we don't have anyone that plays that way. Though right now our team was the same size as the PAU I played on, so I don't think it would be that big a deal.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Stallion you guys aren't big enough for Div1. you have skill and pace just not big enough for the more physical play. other then your stopper whos a monster, your team as a group are to small for Div1. and if you're not going to add anyone why go up and take a lumping each week???

Is this the hockey side of you talking?

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was referring to the D1 side. Our D3 side was much larger than we are now :p

ah, that's better... i've worked hard at gaining my heft... late night benders and all.... i'm sure most of the other guys would agree - though last season there was this disturbing trend of non-alcoholic beer drinking with a few of them...:confused:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ah, that's better... i've worked hard at gaining my heft... late night benders and all.... i'm sure most of the other guys would agree - though last season there was this disturbing trend of non-alcoholic beer drinking with a few of them...:confused:

But as I've heard they all left? We've added no size, but all drinkers, it's quite the feat to see actually.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
But as I've heard they all left? We've added no size, but all drinkers, it's quite the feat to see actually.

well, not all of them. team has definitely changed from when i started 3 yrs back, but alot of the guys weren't really that big (other than 1 or two), though a couple were taller (6ft +). we picked up some new guys last year, then ~ 5-6 left. We picked up a bunch more new guys this year (too many in some opinions), but they are younger (low 20s). core is still the same.

however, we do have a great drinking team - about 3/4 of the team stays for 1-2 beers after each game, and usually a good core of 5 guys stay for couple of hours. last sun, we even had hot dogs after the game.:cool:

maybe if we meet in the cup or ever have an exhibition game, we could get a drinking contest going... that is where the real competition is!!!:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your whole team besides your center back is 5'6-5'9 a buck 10 to a buck 70.....drinkers????

By the way get rid of the 5'1 sweeper with the Mittens:rolleyes:

That's what I'm saying. The little guys can chug faster than most guys I've seen. Just wish they were there for the contest at the Nomads tourney.

Dusty's a money sweeper, just doesn't play that well when he comes to the games ripped out of his tree. At least he looked that way :D Agree with the mittens though, it shames me to have a player that wears them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0