Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it true that you FVSL muckers go to the Pub wearing your shorts, socks, and shin pads?

HAHAHAHAH....only in the Fraser valley.

And only in the Fraser valley would you have a 50 year old Grandpa like Guru playing!

Now get back to looking after your sheep and milking your cows!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure thing Dope. #14 and #17 would run circles around you and #14 would make your goalie look like swiss cheese;) but #11 is a fat fcuk you'd have no problem shutting him down:eek:

im always up for a challenge but choose the words carefully as i dont get run around too often..but occasionally it happens...i hope franchise is not one of those numbers cause i know he cant run around me couldnt three years ago from his spot on the black knights bench cant now.....lol.....swiss cheese is a good one though...hahahahah

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it true that you FVSL muckers go to the Pub wearing your shorts, socks, and shin pads?

And only in the Fraser valley would you have a 50 year old Grandpa like Guru playing!

I even wear my cleats too, the ladies love it. I don't think I've ever seen a sheep around here? Can someone clarify that for me? You're an idiot. That doesn't need clarification.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

folks lets not even reply to this fu*king punter...hes a nobody...if he wont tell us where he plays for what team then leave him be...my prediction is he watches the vmsl but dosent play and he dosent want us to find out...so fu*k him lets not even bother with this munce.....big dipper..at least all the people here get their shinpads dirty yours get washed at the begining of the year as they never see any time in a real game and we all no nobody wears them in training.......punter....out

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im always up for a challenge but choose the words carefully as i dont get run around too often..but occasionally it happens...i hope franchise is not one of those numbers cause i know he cant run around me couldnt three years ago from his spot on the black knights bench cant now.....lol.....swiss cheese is a good one though...hahahahah

;););)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Wolves 1 - Whalley Strikers 0

Wasn't there but this is the game report I got from coach. Very skilled Langley team, best we've played by a long shot in a closely contested game. Apparently we had more possession and chances but in Strikers fashion couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. They had some quality chances as well but their goal was an ugly one? PK Howler will probably clarify better. We're very much looking forward to the rematch. On behalf of the Strikers I thank the Wolves for our wake up call early in the season. I now feel sorry for the Bullets and Rams as we're going to come out flying from now on. I will even guarantee we'll win the next 2 games.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wasn't there but this is the game report I got from coach. Very skilled Langley team, best we've played by a long shot in a closely contested game. Apparently we had more possession and chances but in Strikers fashion couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. They had some quality chances as well but their goal was an ugly one? PK Howler will probably clarify better. We're very much looking forward to the rematch. On behalf of the Strikers I thank the Wolves for our wake up call early in the season. I now feel sorry for the Bullets and Rams as we're going to come out flying from now on. I will even guarantee we'll win the next 2 games.

Good Luck....we will see

Thanks PK Howler.....I personally will buy you a pint in Langley when we play next....also Rams are now the only team without a loss!

celticpride

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets go Mighty Rams, Good showing tommorow predicted! only undefeated team going strong, Was wrong last weekend but this weekend garanteed Win.

Thx out,

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Clarification on a few things, Stall!! I would have said possession was even if not a bit to our side. The goal was a perfect chip over your keeper from about 25 yds out. He was in no man's land. Hard nosed Wolve's game that reminded me of Wolves games vs POMO Gunners over the last few years. Yellows lliberally given out. Nasty collision between the two biggest guys on the park. Wolves player off to hospital with poss. concussion. WHA centreback got a yellow for that although it looked 50/50 when it happened.
Kudos back to the Strikers as it was a very highly contested game. Some opportunities to both teams that were very close calls. For the most part when Wolves played the Strikers in U-21 we did win contrary to your previous post.
The door is now open for Kevin Hector,Allan Ball,The Franchise and the rest of the Mighty Rams to get 1st place back if they want it. One of the Wolves forwards is out until after the New Year as a result of a sliding tackle by one of the Aldergrove backline. So keep your head up ,Rams!! We hope to see the Rams on Nov. 17th @ Langley MAP Turf and Fish Bowl so we can help out the Whalley Strikers !!! :bronco::wa::bronco:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job PK nice Allan Ball reference by the way. first off it's only one lose for Whalley. That means nothing. second we have a lot of games to play still. anything can happen. I think the team that wins this group, will win it on the last day of the year. and it will be close by a point or two. also look at the bigger picture. lets say the Bullets win the league. Do they want to move up? I mean most of them are in there mid 30's and from the impression I get, they just want to play soccer each week and win/lose they don't care that much. If Langley win the league do they go up already having two teams in Div1??? I know Whalley would love to get there and so would we. but at the end of the day guys this has been a really fun season and it's awesome to have new rivalries and to also have some old ones revisited. good luck everyone this weekend. I think this is what we all play for and it's really good to see.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clarification on a few things, Stall!! I would have said possession was even if not a bit to our side. The goal was a perfect chip over your keeper from about 25 yds out. He was in no man's land. Hard nosed Wolve's game that reminded me of Wolves games vs POMO Gunners over the last few years. Yellows lliberally given out. Nasty collision between the two biggest guys on the park. Wolves player off to hospital with poss. concussion. WHA centreback got a yellow for that although it looked 50/50 when it happened.
Kudos back to the Strikers as it was a very highly contested game. Some opportunities to both teams that were very close calls. For the most part when Wolves played the Strikers in U-21 we did win contrary to your previous post.
The door is now open for Kevin Hector,Allan Ball,The Franchise and the rest of the Mighty Rams to get 1st place back if they want it. One of the Wolves forwards is out until after the New Year as a result of a sliding tackle by one of the Aldergrove backline. So keep your head up ,Rams!! We hope to see the Rams on Nov. 17th @ Langley MAP Turf and Fish Bowl so we can help out the Whalley Strikers !!! :bronco::wa::bronco:

Like I said, wasn't at the game but from what I heard, it was one you could charge admission to. Can't wait to get back on the pitch, we owe the Bullets a loss from the tourney, plus we now want to go 17-0-1 for the year :D

It's clear my team can't win without me :D

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job PK nice Allan Ball reference by the way. first off it's only one lose for Whalley. That means nothing. second we have a lot of games to play still. anything can happen. I think the team that wins this group, will win it on the last day of the year. and it will be close by a point or two. also look at the bigger picture. lets say the Bullets win the league. Do they want to move up? I mean most of them are in there mid 30's and from the impression I get, they just want to play soccer each week and win/lose they don't care that much. If Langley win the league do they go up already having two teams in Div1??? I know Whalley would love to get there and so would we. but at the end of the day guys this has been a really fun season and it's awesome to have new rivalries and to also have some old ones revisited. good luck everyone this weekend. I think this is what we all play for and it's really good to see.

Good post. This division is certainly a lot of fun. From the Wolves perspective after the 1st two games ( vs Bullets and Mighty Rams) the team in the last 4 games wanted to prove that they deserved the promo from U-21 to Div 2. As you sort of said 1 game does not make a season but to improve each week is what it is all about. No grand illusions about Div 1 as for all teams I am sure there will be a few more banana peels to come that will be surprise results. It shapes up as a good battle in the last 2/3rds of the season in Div 2B. Good luck today.:cool:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got in from the game. Rams Vs Aldergrove United. We won again and now sit in first. I had a shite game. I'm not feeling all that well right now a neo citron and off to bed for me. Aldergrove are the classiest team I've played against in years (maybe ever). We hammered them 7-1 and they stayed clean and kept working hard right until the end. There keeper made a ton of saves. even though we scored 7 it could have been a lot worse. who was the fat fcuk falling over in the 18.....oh that was me:eek: probably the worst game I had this year. great to See Cantuzzi and the Div1 boys out. great game and a really good group of guys to play soccer against. good luck the rest of the way. oh and Franchise scored again.:eek:

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City United 3 - 2 Bullets

We were down 2-0 at half on 2 terrible goals...has been our issue all year, we were all over them from start to finish mostly and give them 2 freebies, including a own goal. BUT.. instead of rolling over and playing dead as we usually do, we had a cracker 2nd half and scored 3 good goals, shoulda had 10 today but their keeper made some great saves and we failed to finish alot. Great to get the first win outta the way, been a rough start. We play like that the rest of the way and we will win most of the rest.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got in from the game. Rams Vs Aldergrove United. We won again and now sit in first. I had a shite game. I'm not feeling all that well right now a neo citron and off to bed for me. Aldergrove are the classiest team I've played against in years (maybe ever). We hammered them 7-1 and they stayed clean and kept working hard right until the end. There keeper made a ton of saves. even though we scored 7 it could have been a lot worse. who was the fat fcuk falling over in the 18.....oh that was me:eek: probably the worst game I had this year. great to See Cantuzzi and the Div1 boys out. great game and a really good group of guys to play soccer against. good luck the rest of the way. oh and Franchise scored again.:eek:

I don't predict scores...just goals!:D

With the Bullets, Whalley and Lions all losing the Rams take a big jump in points....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0