Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in (sort of). Coach got an e-mail from the pres of Whalley saying they're going to take our game time (saturday at 6) and give it to their U-15/16 team so that they don't have any games cancelled. We'll get either a sunday at 2 time on half a baseball diamond or the coveted Friday night spot at NAP (opposite of Rangers games). Just another piss off from heads at Whalley. Any club think they want a new team? We're looking.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in (sort of). Coach got an e-mail from the pres of Whalley saying they're going to take our game time (saturday at 6) and give it to their U-15/16 team so that they don't have any games cancelled. We'll get either a sunday at 2 time on half a baseball diamond or the coveted Friday night spot at NAP (opposite of Rangers games). Just another piss off from heads at Whalley. Any club think they want a new team? We're looking.

Thank god....I was probabley SOL for our game at the end of the month on the saturday time.....I really want to be their when we win;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

you could come join GEU then when either team wins the league we could have the best of the bunch on the Div1 team.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good luck getting NAP on a Friday night.The Rangers get it every Friday,when the young lads are playing away games the old boy Rangers have the field. Their games pretty much alternate every Friday.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you could come join GEU then when either team wins the league we could have the best of the bunch on the Div1 team.

Waaaaayyyyy to far to come for us. Plus each half of our team has pretty much been playing together forever so we don't want to change our team to much. You'll do fine in D2 again next year ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck getting NAP on a Friday night.The Rangers get it every Friday,when the young lads are playing away games the old boy Rangers have the field. Their games pretty much alternate every Friday.

Thats just what the head of Whalley told us. It would make sense that he's an idiot and doesn't know. Better yet, hopefully he actually meant Tom Binnie, which would be great on a Friday night :rolleyes:

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Stallion; Does this affect our game against you guys on this Saturday???
We haven't heard any changes from anybody. Is this how you guys get forfeited wins???:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Stallion; Does this affect our game against you guys on this Saturday???
We haven't heard any changes from anybody. Is this how you guys get forfeited wins???:D

Yes. It's worked so far :D No, game time as usual as far as I've heard. It's mostly for advance games, alas, I'll still be missing the first win against you guys ;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waaaaayyyyy to far to come for us. Plus each half of our team has pretty much been playing together forever so we don't want to change our team to much. You'll do fine in D2 again next year ;)

I don't think you guys will be in Div2 next season. even if you don't win the league I could see you guys being moved up if you keep up your strong play.it's going to be a fun race though with Langley getting stronger and the Bullets nipping at your heals.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. It's worked so far :D No, game time as usual as far as I've heard. It's mostly for advance games, alas, I'll still be missing the first win against you guys ;)

We will see what happens on Saturday. It should be a good game. Is Tom Binnie a 3/4 sized field ?? I took a look at it and it seems small. Anyways maybe your team can avenge losses to us when some or most of them were the Whalley Strikers in U-21 2 years ago. You of course were in Premier in the VMSL at that time:D and joined the Strikers when they moved to Div. 3 and then they could accept more ancient ones on their roster.;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
and by the best in the bunch means youll be looking for 11 new players ?????

Sure thing Dope. #14 and #17 would run circles around you and #14 would make your goalie look like swiss cheese;) but #11 is a fat fcuk you'd have no problem shutting him down:eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk off... he was div 3 mucker at best!!

the Real King Kevin Hector who terrorized defense's with his blazing speed and his blistering shot. not me a.k.a. the Hamburgerler:rolleyes: can someone asnswer this. Why does everyone base there self worth by what Div they play in and what league. doesn't anyone just play because they love football??er soccer sorry. are you all that insecure???

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
.. can someone asnswer this. Why does everyone base there self worth by what Div they play in and what league. doesn't anyone just play because they love football??er soccer sorry. are you all that insecure???

I can answer that

... if I wanted to I could play pro....

.... but I don't want to... I play for the love of it... That's why I play with the rest of the muckers.

By the way.... are you drunk already? ? ?
.. can someone asnswer this.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will see what happens on Saturday. It should be a good game. Is Tom Binnie a 3/4 sized field ?? I took a look at it and it seems small. Anyways maybe your team can avenge losses to us when some or most of them were the Whalley Strikers in U-21 2 years ago. You of course were in Premier in the VMSL at that time:D and joined the Strikers when they moved to Div. 3 and then they could accept more ancient ones on their roster.;)

Tom Binnie is full sized, you're just blind ;) Or it's the drug dealers and prostitutes that keep you from focusing :D

You guys lost to the U-21 team? They finished like 6th out of 8 teams. Were you guys really that bad? :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think you guys will be in Div2 next season. even if you don't win the league I could see you guys being moved up if you keep up your strong play.it's going to be a fun race though with Langley getting stronger and the Bullets nipping at your heals.

We don't want to pull an ACBC and get moved up because our play was good but we finished second. We want to win our way up. It is going to be a good race as you guys are right in there too. The Lions seem to be shitting the bed recently but there are still 4-5 teams that have a legitimate shot of winning the group. I'm just hoping we're on top at the end. Though I'd rather win the cup than the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0