Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to my car after you guys scored to make it 3-1 but by the time I got there you guys scored again. I'd say the strikers had a good game just bad luck on the finish. The the mids were having a hell of a time in the middle of the field, the field was shite in there and the defence looked like they had trouble with the field as well but they held there own. You guys had all the chances and were unlucky not to win by 5 or 6.

Park was in rough shape but no excuse.

I should have had at least 3 with most disapointing being #12 behind the foot cross over 3 guys that I headed off the cross bar.

Did you find the ref to be a bit......well....shitty?

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Park was in rough shape but no excuse.

I should have had at least 3 with most disapointing being #12 behind the foot cross over 3 guys that I headed off the cross bar.

Did you find the ref to be a bit......well....shitty?

I seen that cross...pretty sweet too bad you couldn't finish. The ref was crap but it looked as though he was missing calls going both ways.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just found out our centre mid that went down against Ajax tore 2 meniscus ligaments (I didn't even know there was 2). Big loss to our mids. I'm going to pull a Westcoast, and say if we lose any games from now on that's why. Just joking :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
soo with stalls being out does that mean i move back to mid ??

That would be my guess, you scored more there anyway. Luckily with Aldergrove this weekend we'll be able to try some things out. Not that I'm taking them for granted. That would be wrong.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chuck Norris eats red cards for breakfast! Chuck Norris doesn't get injured, he fakes an injury so he can sleep with the cheerleaders...

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it's kind of retarded, there's 2 South Aldergrove parks, but which ones Central? It only lists E & W, and then the N & S. Stupid Aldergrove.

Stal

I'm sorry we use E W and C as field direction next time we will use the whalley way of getting people to the field

make a left after you pass the two 40 year old crack hookers
make a right immediatly after passing a Meth victim's cardboard box
and the field is right before the 16 year old gang bangers in a 96 mustang...

Better?

I hope you win the division so we can look forward to getting 3 points next year... plus we are tierd of beating up on the rams...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Better?

I hope you win the division so we can look forward to getting 3 points next year... plus we are tierd of beating up on the rams...

Perfect, at least now I know where I'm going.

I hope we win the division too, we'll probably just forfeit our game with you though, it's pretty much guaranteed for you right?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stal

I'm sorry we use E W and C as field direction next time we will use the whalley way of getting people to the field

Better?

I worry about just winning games in div 1 champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0