Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perfect, at least now I know where I'm going.

I hope we win the division too, we'll probably just forfeit our game with you though, it's pretty much guaranteed for you right?

Fukc... read the damn post again.... I look forward to the 3 points... that pretty much exactly what it means...

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah man no matter who wins div 2
they are gana have to change their team quite a bit to win in div 1
there shouldn't even be a div1 whalley team
the div2 team is better then they r..

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc... read the damn post again.... I look forward to the 3 points... that pretty much exactly what it means...

Trying to be sarcastic, should have used the :rolleyes: Other than Whalley D1 and it looks like PAU for some reason, they're really aren't any guaranteed points in D1. Hell everyone thought we'd be lucky to do anything the past 2 years and we've been fine. If we win we'll see how we do up there, other than a couple of teams I haven't seen much that impressed me to the point I was worried about a 5-0 game.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other than Whalley D1 and it looks like PAU for some reason, they're really aren't any guaranteed points in D1.

not that it says much but we (PA) can beat our div 1 team too (PAU). we train with them (scrimmages) so i'm not sure why they can't win. their guys have some skill - perhaps they just cannot get a team game going (haven't watched them at all).

i don't know if we'd be changing our team that much if we stay on top of 2a. a couple of guys have implied they would bow out, but most of the others are game.... however, at this rate, there will still be a PA div 2 team as it is looking like the div 1 team will drop...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
not that it says much but we (PA) can beat our div 1 team too (PAU). we train with them (scrimmages) so i'm not sure why they can't win. their guys have some skill - perhaps they just cannot get a team game going (haven't watched them at all).

i don't know if we'd be changing our team that much if we stay on top of 2a. a couple of guys have implied they would bow out, but most of the others are game.... however, at this rate, there will still be a PA div 2 team as it is looking like the div 1 team will drop...

We'd be pretty much the same team if we can catch the Rams, which is fine by me as we're all friends which is more what we're about, we'll pick up a friend with modest talent over a guy that won't fit in that's as good as The Franchise ;) We don't really have to worry about it yet, we have to catch the Rams first and hold of the Wolves.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, us oldtimers played there Sunday morning (after all the rain Saturday) and the field was in good shape, you guys should be alright to go.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know about the pitch at South Aldergrove, will they be good to go this weekend?

Best grass pitch in our division! Don't know if it holds water well but I do know that the mess in the goals holds very nice....test them out this weekend. Watch out for there fast D-line though:rolleyes:

Cantuzzi wasn't you who said that this team would be good and challenge for top spot?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'd be pretty much the same team if we can catch the Rams, which is fine by me as we're all friends which is more what we're about, we'll pick up a friend with modest talent over a guy that won't fit in that's as good as The Franchise ;) We don't really have to worry about it yet, we have to catch the Rams first and hold of the Wolves.

So if I tried out for your team, I wouldn't make it? Fine I will see if the Tigers or Aldergrove will take me then (I play baseball with the keeper)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams Royals Sunday SRT at 7pm Sunday. called the Poco coach to make sure they could get a team for this time on Sunday. I wouldn't want to just take three points unlike some teams.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if I tried out for your team, I wouldn't make it? Fine I will see if the Tigers or Aldergrove will take me then (I play baseball with the keeper)

Well we know you from here so I'd make an exception :)

Power Rankings tonight, I've been babysitting some very needy dogs for some family, not much time right now.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams Royals Sunday SRT at 7pm Sunday. called the Poco coach to make sure they could get a team for this time on Sunday. I wouldn't want to just take three points unlike some teams.

I'm pretty sure you guys had like 16 guys out before we even had 5. At least you guys got the empty half to warm up, can't wait for our next Friday nighter :rolleyes:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best grass pitch in our division! Don't know if it holds water well but I do know that the mess in the goals holds very nice....test them out this weekend. Watch out for there fast D-line though:rolleyes:

Cantuzzi wasn't you who said that this team would be good and challenge for top spot?

Yeah I did... and I really thought they had a chance but they don't consistantly get thier best players out - that why thier scores from week to week are so up and down they go from close one goal game to blow outs...

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games at 7:30 though!!!

...which is absolutely brutal! Could we at least get it during the day at some point?? Nice to have the turf considering how chewed up Hammond's getting, but c'mon now, waiting around all day in the middle of a long weekend to play that night...I know, we all go through it...but felt the need to bitch a little about it nonetheless.

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure you guys had like 16 guys out before we even had 5. At least you guys got the empty half to warm up, can't wait for our next Friday nighter :rolleyes:

Show up at a decent time before kick-off next time and you won't have to share your warm-up space with 10-year old girls and boys :eek:.

By the way, since it's been brought up...what's with all those kids on the pitch until 15 min. to kickoff?? That was a bit...inconvenient.

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show up at a decent time before kick-off next time and you won't have to share your warm-up space with 10-year old girls and boys :eek:.

By the way, since it's been brought up...what's with all those kids on the pitch until 15 min. to kickoff?? That was a bit...inconvenient.

~Shaven

We were there an hour early :) I have no idea, some kind of kids camp I guess. Fcukin brutal though. Coach called Whalley the next day and they were like 'oh really, I thought we told you'. And they were on the pitch until 5 min before kickoff, one of the guys running it was choked we were even using the field to try and warm up, then a lady came up to me and said she'll do us a favour and wrap it up at 8:25. Awesome, thanks :rolleyes: Very bush league, which is why we're leaving them next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0