Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, I must have put some numbers in wrong as there's no way Westcoast should be ahead of PA. No point in redoing them as the games are starting tonight so they'll have a nice drop in next weeks Power Rankings.

Hmmmmm, I wonder how many other mistakes there is. Im sure none related to the Strikers......

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmmm, I wonder how many other mistakes there is. Im sure none related to the Strikers......

Nope, as you'll notice, the teams ahead have better records, the teams below have worse, and goal differential is about the same. Are you bitter we're ahead of you? (whoever that may be) :)

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
im not yet sure as to if he is playing or not
he was going to come to dodge ball last night
but i dono if he will be able to kick a ball yet
im sure he will try it out
maybe play a half maybe

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you...I could use a few as your posts make me want to cry they're so piss-poor...:(

Apparently you write like shite, too. Stop posting, immediately. Please. The above makes no sense whatsoever...just read, you might learn something ;).

Hey Stal, I've got an idea...how about next week you replace the power rankings with 'Poorest Posting Skills' rankings! That way the Westcoast boys will be undisputedly number one, and won't be able to argue their place among us. I know, I know...it's brilliant...

~Shaven

hey shaven, you need to go back to shaven your nuts. Your boytoy stallion doesn't like a mouth full of hair. I guess everyone on this site has a life. no, not you guys. sorry i don't post to please. But seriously you guys need to get girlfriends and quit spankin it to my posts. pretty hurting. Like your power rankings, if you're high up in the rankings do you spunk harder???? probably not. because your mom walks in the room and you horribly you get more turned on, and blow it on her face.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
These rankings are not shite. They mean everything. How do you think MLS scouts decide which games to attend? They look at the power rankings! I want an inquiry.

Keep the hopes and dreams alive. No scout is comin to a division 2 game and no scout is ever coming to one of your games.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you...I could use a few as your posts make me want to cry they're so piss-poor...:(

Apparently you write like shite, too. Stop posting, immediately. Please. The above makes no sense whatsoever...just read, you might learn something ;).

Hey Stal, I've got an idea...how about next week you replace the power rankings with 'Poorest Posting Skills' rankings! That way the Westcoast boys will be undisputedly number one, and won't be able to argue their place among us. I know, I know...it's brilliant...

~Shaven

hey shaven, you need to go back to shaven your nuts. Your boytoy stallion doesn't like a mouth full of hair. I guess everyone on this site has a life. no, not you guys. sorry i don't post to please. But seriously you guys need to get girlfriends and quit spankin it to my posts. pretty hurting. Like your power rankings, if you're high up in the rankings do you spunk harder???? probably not. because your mom walks in the room and you horribly you get more turned on, and blow it on her face.

Was that a gay pisstake? Wow. Quality. I'm pretty sure I get it a lot more than you, and I'm pretty sure it's not from Shaven, but it's definitely something that is shaven :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
NUTS???????...you like them shaven??? whopper junior???with extra cheese that lick out of shaven's ass????
pasta ferries.....??

Uh, what?....:confused:

Like your power rankings, if you're high up in the rankings do you spunk harder???? probably not. because your mom walks in the room and you horribly you get more turned on, and blow it on her face.

Again, what?...:confused: Man, didn't think it was possible...you just lowered your own piss-poor standard. I'm glad we're not in the same table, as I couldn't stand to be on the same pitch as you twice in a season for fear that your mere presence might cause everyone within 100 yards to drop in IQ 90 points.

~Shaven

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey rookie7 just keep buffin the balls of your team.
shaven you sooooooo smart.
can i be cool like you???
guys,is it another alone friday night??
the only reason i'm on this site is because i'm bored as shite at work.
you guys are sitting at home getting ready for mommy to put you
to bed. Make sure you don't bite on your mommys nipple.
suck you guys are great at that.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha i dont even play for his team
actually i hope we c you guys in the playoffs
show you how a real team plays

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey rookie7 just keep buffin the balls of your team.
shaven you sooooooo smart.
can i be cool like you???
guys,is it another alone friday night??
the only reason i'm on this site is because i'm bored as shite at work.
you guys are sitting at home getting ready for mommy to put you
to bed. Make sure you don't bite on your mommys nipple.
suck you guys are great at that.

You have to be the biggest fcuking idiot ever:eek: does your McManager know your on the computer???? get back to the driver through, now I want a Big Mac, super size fries, super size my pop too...you fcuking muppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0