Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey it looks like the regular crew is back......I see Maximus has joined this year and his Selects are rocking harder this season.....as for Rock Hard it appears that this Westcoast freak likes it that way !

what a loser .....he had better not come up with a reply as i'll knock his ass back to Delta with one shot.......

Hec keep up the great posts and Stallion dont get worked up over Westcoast's inability to piece two non-swear words together....being a sandwich artist makes you angry after awhile.

I will return and a big hello to Reverend ....

PAU Rules !!

Thx Guitarman

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it didn't break. Not even bruised actually. As for carrying the play in the 2nd half, I think you had one shot the whole game, and that came off a free kick. We went up 3 - 0 about 20 minutes in and continued to generated a ton of chances. You have to agree it could have easily been 6 - 0 at the half.
definately could have been, we weathered it fairly well for the position we were in. yet, I think we were unlucky not to have tied that game. a couple balls hit the outside of the post off headers with about 10 left, especially the one on the 6 :mad:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went and watched the GEU Darby last night. 1-1 Titans looked good but I think the Pumas are the better side being younger. but the Titans didn't back down one bit. it was a good game to watch. on a side note the Celtic boys should take some singing lessons and come up with some good banter as well:rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers win ! Tigers win !
What the hell happened boys did the other team not show up? Did we accidently play their wives instead? What happened?

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
just messing with yea whalley 3-1
shoulda been more but we went up 3-0
then made alot of subs didnt have our regular coach there
so they didnt really know what to do with the subbing
noone really got into the game
hit tree posts a couple amazing saves and goal line clears
and one error by our keep for their goal
no body around him kicks it into our players and their player has a tap in
last five min
all in all not out best showing but a wins a win
but that wind out there was unreal

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastard Rookie!!!! fcuking Franchise called and woke me up telling me you guys lost. my prem-game nap is over and I'm hungry and cranky:mad:

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha my bad hector
ima be at your game against the wolves you better not disapoint
i want a big game show down the second last game of the season

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, Rookie was pretty accurate. Only having 3 D there and not trainging this week we played like it. We still ran them off the park, I think we had a 'see how many guys you can beat in a row' contest, rookie won it with 7. Haven't seen a player walk through a whole team in a while. I was snakebitten again against this keeper, 1 post, 1 cleared off the line and a great save on a shot I thought was buried in the corner. Game got chippy at the end as they started to hack from behind, luckily no long term injuries on the brutal tackles. If we play like this next weekend I hope the same United show up as the ones that lost to the Tigers.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha yea after i beat the seven guys
the ref pulled me aside and said just dont do that okay
if you keep beating them like that your going to make my job hard
because they are going to hack your ankles like crazy

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha yea after i beat the seven guys
the ref pulled me aside and said just dont do that okay
if you keep beating them like that your going to make my job hard
because they are going to hack your ankles like crazy

So it's your fault they started. You almost got me a yellow then.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha noo well maybe but not cause of that
he told me that with like 20 min to go
but when i ran into that guy that kinda pushed up over the edge

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats questions I want answered!

Dont ask, we played ok today, nothing special but enough to beat those guys. We just didnt figure out how to put the ball in the net. Their new keeper was quite good, and made a huge save off me towards the end. They had one shot all game, a nice one that went in. All in all we didnt show up to play well today, thats our problem, inconsistnecy!! They do always play us well, but thats the first time we have lost to them in a few years at least. Oh well on to next week, not a season we want to remember. Lots of talk about goin over 35's in next year or 2

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont ask, we played ok today, nothing special but enough to beat those guys. We just didnt figure out how to put the ball in the net. Their new keeper was quite good, and made a huge save off me towards the end. They had one shot all game, a nice one that went in. All in all we didnt show up to play well today, thats our problem, inconsistnecy!! They do always play us well, but thats the first time we have lost to them in a few years at least. Oh well on to next week, not a season we want to remember. Lots of talk about goin over 35's in next year or 2

I might be able to help with the smooth transition to get you there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0